mediafire.com/?eb3nzh929em51
ap-pro.ru/forum/119-89949-1
youtu.be/BHDGQtu5hB4
moddb.com/mods/stalker-com/downloads/com-1
moddb.com/mods/stalker-com
moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/com-099c-instant-kill-begone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We're still here.
>Eternally suffering from lack of updates.
this.

ur retarded

after seeing people having trouble downloading Joint Pack2 from the link in the OP

and people having issues using megatools or ability to change their IP, etc.

I decided to split up the JP2.7z archive into 3 seperate parts (described what is in each archive, in text and picture format). then unpload the 3 archives, readme.txt and .png to mediafire and to mega.nz

link to mega folder - mega.nz/#F!RQoBEKaC!uyAfMXpgRdvc1CPBxocr7A

link to mediafire folder - mediafire.com/?eb3nzh929em51

these are on my accounts that i have had for years, i won't delete them.

if we can add a text file with both links and the picture to the repo, that would be cool.

this will probably make peoples lives when trying to download the standalone JP2 Patch 2.09 Fix 2 a bit easier.

PM v1ld on ModDB or something and tell him to put it in the gist

will do, thanks man.

What was this guys name?

You what

message sent, with a link to this thread and all info, so we'll see what he wants to do.

Is there any mod that makes NPCs more prevalent in the world so there are more dynamic encounters?

Any AMK clone really

alcoholol and a penishead

where can i find that russian legendary mod for coc?

if you mean legend returns

thanks

Is the wp for legend returns by sinop and do I only need the gamedata file? I'm not sure what the cmd files are for.

yeah the weapon pack is optional, but it is an adaptation of STLR weapon pack

the cmd files are for the use of psexec.exe
supposed to help un the utilization of all cpu cores.
if you dont use it, you can delete them.
all you need is to copy over gamedata
in the other folder "optional" is reshade.

thanks again friend. about to start.

if you want an eng translation, email tkgp, i was going to but havent got around to it yet

I was thinking about doing one. I wanted to check it out first and I'm not fast at doing translations. Takes me a day or two.

TKGP's is fast, but it's a machine translation. so it's not 100% accurate but its better than none.

if you would do one that would be cool too
>Takes me a day or two.
i'd rather it take longer and be of better quality
rather than rushed and shitty, but thats just me.

Is there any reason my maps are taking up to 7-10 minutes to load? I'm playing LURK, but I had the same issue with Radiophobia.

If it helps, I have 12gb ram, a GTX 750, and a really shitty i5-660.

>he actually responded to a shitpost from 4 hours ago

Get an SSD nerd.

Also make sure you have the startup switch -noprefetch

>>he actually responded to my response from 2 hours ago

Thanks friendo

>he actually replied to a 2 minute old post

On a more serious note though, that first cosby post was out of pure frustration. Imagine spending an entire day trying to get a game to work only to realize it's the wrong one. So I guess in a way I am pretty retarded.

Never4get
youtu.be/BHDGQtu5hB4

>Imagine spending an entire day trying to get a game to work

impossible, i have never had a game i couldn't get to work. let alone take an entire day just to fail.

I actually did get it to work and realized it's the worst game in the series.

That's all I do. I am slow at machine translation because I can't figure out how to keep the string and text in the right spot. So I have to do each text individually.

Can I stack Misery on CoC?

Jesus fucking christ, user.
Get it together.

I'm sorry, I'm just so confused and I really want to play since everyone is always praising this game.

did you try reading?????

I'm downloading the mega file for CoC and I just want to know if everything in that download is to be used. Again sorry for being an imbecile.

TRY

READING

here i'll help a little

moddb.com/mods/stalker-com/downloads/com-1

moddb.com/mods/stalker-com

Is there some trick to getting mods like autumnal winds and absolute nature to show up in coc?

I remember having a problem with them before but I can't remember how I fixed it.

Alright I've got a better understanding of what to do, now if I may ask would you recommend this mod?

yeah sure with a weapon pack + some tweaks available on moddb such as outfit addon and
manually merging this
moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/com-099c-instant-kill-begone

Alright cool, thanks user

>Is there some trick to getting mods like autumnal winds and absolute nature to show up in coc?

no. just install them, start a new game

Could I get all the stalkers' voice lines and sounds from somewhere other than using some ogg converter?

unpack the sound .db file(s)

Actually I have one more question. Should I use JSGME to be installing these mods?

i dont use JSGME, so i cant reccomend it

and i said i'd merge instant-kill-begone manually.
i dont know what it changes, probably something to do with transparency threshold or some shit.

Alright I'll do it manually then, don't want to fuck it up with extra steps and all that.

just follow the instructions in the readmes and you should be fine.

pg10 bump

A manual tweak for AMK is that I need to delete the xrs.grenade.script in the gamedata folder.
Problem is, the only gamedata folder I can access and contains said script is the one from thr ZRP mod, while all the base game scripts are un-accessible.
Is there a way to change that?

Also, ZRP and AMK are compatible, yes?

how 2 stop coc from crashing??

suck it real goooood

Not being a nigger might help

post a fucking log and some information might be useful like what mods and addons as well

pulling teeth i swear

>ZRP and AMK are compatible, yes?
no, not as they are.

so the only xrs.grenade.script in your gamedata folder is from ZRP. then delete it. it's overriding the one from AMK (.db files)

anything in gamedata will override what is in the database files.

sir, i just am playin' vanilla sir.

i get this error on game load sir.

[error][ 87] : The parameter is incorrect

should i just enter a burner and die?

reinstall, use 7zip to unpack
whitelist your install directory in your AV and turn off win defender

I've been looking for days for a Balloon but I keep finding only Koloboks and Souls, what anomalies should I search?

dark valley east of bandit base, chemical anomalies in jupiter and vine anomaly in outskirts if we are talking about CoC

Besides the one in Dark Valley I've looked through the rest of those and also the department store basement in Pripyat outskirts and Swampy area in army warehouses, I'll try travelling all the way to Dark Valley and probably also try to look for it in Yantar I guess.

CoC 1.5 when?
OLR 3 when?
Gunslinger when?
Shoker 3 when?

ray of hope when?

holy shit boys is today the day???
possibly?

havin trouble with a quest in com, where I need to rescue a stalker from bandits or what not, but when i return the npc who gave me the quest I cant talk to him to pass it in

make a save. load the save and try again

well, ive tried that, but I can 'talk' to him but he acts like a follower npc now, not a leader npc of a different group of stalkers, where he just tells me to go talk to the commander and such

can u tell him it's time to split ways like a follower?

What's the best endgame AR in AA2 in your opinion?

I collected quite a few NATO guns in 5.56 and 7.62, also the 9x39mm slav guns, but found myself stuck with the AN-94 Sniper variant since it uses common ammo and has the scope with highest magnification. I'm about to go into Pripyat and wonder whether I should switch it out.

uninstall.exe

uninstall.exe

day for what?

Where are the armors in coc? I'm surrounded by guys in exos while in my little baby jacket.

at traders dumbass

9x39 masterrace

the day.
cmon man
THE day.

well the npc I had to rescue doesn't allow me to split ways with him, just allows me to issue tactical commands and the like, the npc, like I said above, simply cant be spoken to; tells me to find the commander of his group

>the npc I got the quest from, like I said above,

Play the games if you enjoy coc. Repacks in op.

welp it is stuck in 1.4.16
so fuck the quest and maybe it will complete , or not, it's not game breaking though

Is there a patch for legend returns for CoCk? Not sure if it was a patch that I downloaded. I also grabbed the one for ambience but not sure if I need to use it.

What?

Russian mod that I want to translate.

yeah there are 2 patches for 0.7

Thanks, both have to do with sound so I wasn't sure if I got the right one.

What does each achievement in MISERY do?

>playing memery
>facebook shit

gtfo

I thought you russkie dicksuckers hated that "cuck".

>cuck

This word is honestly the worst internet trend to ever gain traction in recent years. Following hive minds is for people even more stupid than myself.

Cuck

Just tell us you fucking plonker

Isn't there supposed to be a bunch of warnings before a blowout or did they remove that for CoC?

Gee why dont you fucking look in the options

you dense twat

>Legacy Links
>These links are, in my opinion, too outdated to be worth using any more, but have been retained for historical purposes and the off chance you can find something useful in them.

So the pastebin FAQ, is old and busted now eh?

how predictable

I guess it was a bug since its set to give warnings but they didn't work.