/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>OP Text
pastebin.com/6rn1s422

>/palg/ Discord
discord.gg/SNwXWHe

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB55)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?49568-Open-Beta-55-Patch-Notes-July-26th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&index=1&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=V5TSsepFwBM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9&index=1

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Counter Guides
paladinscounter.com/

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

>Reveal Trailer (Jenos):
youtube.com/watch?v=TYE3dXs_03M

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>Bug Reporting Thread (OB55 PTS):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?49570-OB-55-PTS-Bug-Reporting

Previous thread:

I want to nuzzle into Fernando's neck!

Ahem, did i just hear, a new tailed champion?

GOOD! Finally tail lover will stop molesting my dear Drogoz. What a freak he was.

Though, i kinda hope that the new champion will just turn out to be shitty looking succubus with a fake looking tail, just for lulz.

This is OP here to speak about my loyalty for Evie. I love her deeply and nothing you say about her will change my mind. She is simply the most interesting girl I have ever met.

Is it worth it to get 12 characters to 4 to play comp or does anyone even play comp. Should I just stick to casul?

Get 12 characters and wait till Ranked 2.0 comes around. Nobody plays comp rn and you should just stick to Casual.

>succubus

Please

As of right now, not many people play comp, and it is pretty full of hackers. Ranked 2.0 is on the way though and might change things so I would lvl 12 champs but wouldn't play it just now

They need to hurry up with that shit I'm constantly put against 3k parties in solo casual.

Just before I played three games with my sweetheart. We won all of them.
I cherish every moment we spend together, and today was no exception.
I need to save up A LOT of gold to get her mastery cosmetics now because I don't have much. It might take a while, but I will make it happen. Anything to make her happy.

How come nobody is talking about Jenos? Server's stable by now and I got some good games with him.

He's fun. Definitely gonna get smacked by the nerfbat though.
I'm foreseeing range decrease on sigil placements, cooldown increases, and a cooldown on his movement skill.

Best Tyra loadout?

Just got 200 crystals after crashing in a party. AGAIN. Its not the first time it happens. What the hell is this? Compensation for crashing?

He's good, could be on par with Seris and Damba in healing if you build for it but with less burst. It's funny healing for 5 every tick with caut 3, it's worse than Seris in late game.
I thought his damage would be too high but seems balanced.
Void Grip is pretty fun, I win most of my duels with it.
And his ult is kind of shit since it's too easy to avoid. With practice it should be better.
All wrong. He looks balanced so far.

Didn't ypu get banned?

Did I say he was unbalanced?

>your Drogoz

What are some good heal slut jenos build?

No but you want to gut him

No, but the environment around here has been getting riskier.

Don't know why mods target you when there are at least a dozen other waifufags in this thread.

>want
I said he was fun, user. I'm just saying what I think that they're going to do to him. That way, if they do anything less, it'll be a pleasant surprise.

I was the first one, that's all. I guess I'm somewhat more notable in their blacklist.
Even our friendly neighborhood Fernandoposter got a smack in the hand last thread.

Mod wants Ying for himself

Husbandos are okay though

Considering the responses by shitters I'd say his damage output will be lowered, his ult will get gutted but his heals might stay(or even get buffed) since shitters are saying that he can't heal.

Xana>Leanna

Having played with his ult, it really doesn't need much. It seems to be decent. Had a fun moment where I fragged an ulting drogoz with it as he came at me, but I never died to the enemy Jenos ulting.

I agree, his ult is pretty easy to dodge out of. But you know how shitters are, they'll make that ult even more worthless within 2 weeks.

Like Drogoz would ever put a ring on anyone else's finger.

Dedicated healers are cancer, all healers should be like Grover and Pip.

Cute?

He's my boi. Always was, always will be. I just wish my ping wasn't awful so I'd actually be able to play as him and have fun. Now I am just stuck with hitscans. not that I mind though, maining Ruckus is fun

you wish, my drogoz posting was deleted once already. Even though I kept changing the text.

I got banned for that Evie sucking ice picture.

I swear it's the work of one or two mods or janitors that can't stand it.
Look at this thread, it's still untouched. I can't find any other reason for waifuposting to sometimes be mass deleted and some other times being completely ignored other than said janitors not being on at all times.
It's completely inconsistent.

Where's the limit now? That's so mild compared to shit in a lot of other threads.

Fucking really? That's retarded.
Maybe mods secretly have waifus and husbandos in paladins and delete and ban because they are jealous. Think about it, they don't delete waifu/husband posting anywhere else but here.

>Penumbra: Gain 8% lifesteal (up to 32%)
Is this Jenos card as good as it looks? Literally better than one of Tyra's legendary.

You don't need that if you're going main healer. There's a card that heals you if Astral Mark is active. Add to that his mobility and you almost always don't need to actually shoot people.

No, just use the heal and dmg reduce card.

I like how the character portraits are progressively getting worse and worse and it's going to keep happening because nobody cares enough to complain about it.

The new Jenos and Ruckus portraits are awful, and Lian's already looked awkward.

I don't see anything wrong in Lian's, apart from the massive eyebags.
Ruckus' is objectively bad because it doesn't have a white background and clashes with every other one.
Jenos inexplicably has a fat neck, I'll give you that. He's also in a pretty boring pose either way.

You still got the artist name for that?

I might look that up myself.

It looks like he's just doing a t-stance with no expression. The lighting on Lian's is bad compared to the rest of the cast (compare to maeve, skye, cassie, Tyra, etc) and same problem for Jenos too.

I was seriously fedup with this game but by god Jenos is an amazing fucking champion.

Going to be opening 40 Radiant Chests today. I'll keep you guys updated on how much Essence/Cards/Legendaries I get.

He might just be stoic. It's not like an astral demigod person would be prone to show much emotion. I think that's part of his personality.
I can see why it can come off as uninspired though, it's a very bland pose overall. Maybe it actually is a lazy quick snap of the T pose, who knows.

>force 50% doesn't exist

I opened 110 today. Let's compare numbers.
>5 voice packs ~1% drop rate
>52 sprays ~12%
>16 common skin 3.5%
>18 uncommon 4.1%
>9 mvp pose 2%
>8 emote 2%
>2 leggo 0.5%
I was probably lucky but got all the emotes/poses I was missing and the uncommon skins of the new champs like Lian and Zhin

Should I just pull the plug?

It's a good idea to take a break if you're having a bad night.

>user is a lvl 26 baby
>gets matched with 3.5k elo lvl 140
I thought that shit wasn't even possible until lvl 30. You can't defend this matchmaking, not even using the time he is playing at as an excuse.

40 vanilla Radiant Chests with Booster applied and Founders Pack.

>Voice Packs - 0
>Sprays - 6
>Common Skins - 2
>Uncommon Skins - 16
>MVP Poses - 1
>Emotes - 0
>Legendaries - 2. Godslayer and Formidable, non-duplicates.

Guess I'm a Fernando and Androxus main now.

Godslayer is the best leggo for Andy. Formidable is shit.
Your drops are really weird, usually you get more sprays than other shit. Good I guess.

>be Ash
>ult
>enemy Jenos grips me in the air
>ult doesn't activate because I can't land
>they kill me
FUCK YOU GUY

>be Ash
>hear BEHOLD THE DRAGON'S FURY
>ult
>he's right above me
Suffering

It really doesn't activate until you plant the flag? Huh.

>still no special seris skins

They're adding Demonic sometime this fall, just relax, user.

>Victor ults
>Q him
>He can't ult anymore.
Try it yourself, it's such a cockblock.

>jenos heals someone 250hps for 10 seconds through walls with a legendary that heals an additional instant 270 health minimum 825 maximum based on who it is while maintaining frequent high mobility, self sustain, damage, and an ability to easily stop someone's movement for a few seconds
how is he not just better mal'damba again

Mal heals a target for 280+300 which can stack by default and a group for 280hps.
Jenos can't stack and only extends duration by 50%
Comeon you already did the math, its better to compare to Seris or Ying.

ahh the sweet jenoside.

He's just damba for people who can't aim very well like me. Damba has stun, area heal AND slow, better healing output and better ult.

Mal'Damba can heal himself, Jenos cannot thus making Damba a better more reliable pick.

If you take his healing legendary he mostly shits on mal'damba's heals
mal'damba only heals a flat 300 on a target whereas 300 is 15% of 2000 so anyone with more health than lian or kinessa will gain more, especially front lines who gain and average of about 750 health immediately
disregarding legendaries for instant heals mal'damba will heal 1400 health in 5 seconds compared to jenos' 1250, but jenos' lasts twice as long so in total heals 2500 per heal
not to mention he can place it through walls jenos wins with raw numbers in most situations and even in fringe cases like evie where his numbers are lower just being able to apply heals through walls without risk of missing still leaves him at a huge advantage
this is just seris 2.0 where they release a new support who's really strong and easy, he's going to easily become a top pick support within a few weeks

Meanwhile Lian gains instant invincibility with CC immunity.

Yeah but unlike other supports his ult is useless as fuck.

I haven't managed to get anyone within it so far.

>They're adding Demonic
do we know what it looks like yet

Yo.

But you can only one or two at a time so you need a self sustain team to make Jenos good, also his ult is shit.

Anyone here have a spare Grover loadout for the root?

Also, should I spend my shekels on christmas boxes or get Pyre?

Well, Lian can also still die immediately after if she positions improperly, whereas Ash becomes fucking invincible for 8 seconds if she lands.

I don't play Smite. Is paladins really just copying it?

I'm so tired of Lian's bullshit. Erasing Lian from the game permanently is the best course of action.

muh dick

Jenos works quite well with flanknando. They have 3 caut 2 wreck btw.

I'm glad Ruckus doesn't have a white background. I hope they do away with it and actually build upon the game's GUI to not look bland and inconsistent.

will Maeve ever get a good skin?

No. The base design is shit

The dreamhack one would've been good if it gave her brown hair and removed the logo. Gigantic did promo skins best, by just giving them the company's color scheme with no gaudy logos.

How does Low Resolution get away with stealing from BOTH Smite AND Overwatch? They should be sewed.

Those are just recolors?

Exactly. The Smite/Paladins ones are recolors that have the logo etched or modeled into it, which is fucking gay.

Alleycat is great, though I would argue it kinda is the default, seeing how it is the skin used in every Maeve fanart instead of the base.

>base model has a shitty trenchcoat, shitty hair style and baggy pants
theres no saving it

FAGGOT GAME. GIMME THE NEW MAP ALREADY
ITS LITERALLY BEEN 5 FUCKING HOURS

seriously tho this game needs map select

I don't like the Twitch Mirror, though I personally like the Dreamhack skin just because of the knife checkerboard trail effects and the trail behind Maeve as well.

Man Paladins just can't win, anything it tries to do the competitors does ten time better. How can low-rez suck that much ?

They did gameplay better than Blizzard though. They just need to fix the fucking god-awful servers and bugs. But they have to release 10 new skins every single patch to jew their community instead.

Thankfully Gigantic's gameplay gets boring fast. HiRez just need to step up their visual design.

Who /playerdisconnected/ here?

>playing on patchday

>patchday lasts 48 to 96 hours

>Memory access violation crash
>Player Disconnected

Its a darn long day.

Good thing i gotten my win before the patch and everything