/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #88

Ancient Egyptian hair gel holding power edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>Yami Marik is currently at the gate. You can unlock him to add to your LD collection
>"Super" Mai will be in duel world early August. More details soon
>The Pairofsocks Brothers will return to the gate mid August
>A "long awaited duelist" will be available to unlock at the end of August
>The next full box has been leaked, lots of Thunder and Machine support
>New mini box has some fire and zombie support
>Restructor Revolution will be limited to 1 in August. Overpowered box URs remain untouched. Really gets the brain juice flowing, huh?

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/KZWP9
imgur.com/a/KZWP9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>AMA
>>>/reddit/r/AMA

Muh dick

imgur.com/a/KZWP9

New cards
imgur.com/a/KZWP9

Praise Kek, here to save us from the Red Eyes shitskins

viable?

I couldn't get shit. What's your list looking like, user?

>all those genex and ally of justice cards
mako frog decks are probably gonna become meta tho

>always play through nox on my pc because my phone is laggy
>please update the app
>try to update
>doesn't let me log on to my gmail
>create new gmail account
>wont let me log in without giving my phone number

HAHahahah. Looks like I'm not playing anymore.

>apparently he has no other unique drop skill other than Shadow Game
What a waste. Could they not have added better skills? We got 3sd with the fucking Paradox Brothers of all characters.

Damn, how deep were you in?

so i was told to get big shield, but is that really the only thing im supposed to get with my tokens?

so what happens when you pass stage 38? I'm getting tired of farming the same npc decks

get to 45 theyre much easier. 38 is such a meme

None of the other stuff is that good. I like Grunka for my autoduel deck, but 1700/1900 attack is fading into obscurity fast

Stage? 30

Flamvell is garbage, gumshura is too situational, mei-kou is garbage and sword of deep shit is a meme. The rest can be farmed off of marik so BSG is the only one thats not complete shit.

ok, thanks guys.

Christine starts stepping on your balls every time you lose.

>find yourself wandering through the woods for what seems like days
>right as you are about to give up hope, you stumble upon a village
>you are too weak to celebrate though and collapse
>you wake up later and find yourself in a bed, with a hot plate of meat on the table next to you
>you are hungry as fuck so don't ask questions
>as you are eating a muscular women enters the room and greets you
>she asks if you enjoy the meal and you express your gratitude
>she says it's no problem, they were looking for a replacement anyway
>before you can question that statement, she has already picked you up and removed your pants
>before you know it she is already grinding your pelvis to dust on the floor
>she informs you that you are now the communal husband for the amazoness village until you break
>it's gonna be a busy night, at least there is plenty to eat

Why is this card never used? It's basically apples without having to eat shit

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MY DICK IS DIAMONDS!!!!!!!!

treeborn frog is incompatible with umi

eating shit is sometimes good

Aww, Tea, you're too kind!

Wow I need to level up then

>tfw just come to these threads for these kinds of posts

anyone have a good Dark Magician deck recipe?

Bastion pls go

>eating meat in 2017

>xyz dragon cannon
>not Union Hangar to make it barely viable

yay for more nostalgia bullshit to get the bucks of the nostalfags

not Treeborn Frog, the other Frogs. TADPOLE is an incredible discard engine, DES Frog is powerful as fuck, and Beelze Frog is a 2300 beater with Umi + 3 Tadpole on grave

One can only dream

Fuck, when I typed it out I completely forgot that scenario possibly happened in GX

Guess he'll need a disguise

What? No mask yet?

>you don't want to be here forever
>you attempt to get up to make your escape
>she effortlessly pushes you back down and laughs
>she thinks it's cute that you think you can get away from her
>she likes it most when they struggle
>start to realize you probably won't be escaping
>she likes picking you up and body slamming you as well as choking you while you are on the floor
>figure at this rate you won't be here long anyway
>she whispers into your ear that she would never do something that would break her toys permanently

>Bastion gets written out of the show
>He gets to pound hot Amazon puss for the rest of his life
Sad to see him go, but he deserves snusnu after the shitshow he went through in season 2.

>find yourself wandering through the woods for what seems like days
>right as you are about to give up hope, you stumble upon a village
>you are too weak to celebrate though and collapse
>you wake up later and find yourself in a bed, with a hot plate of meat on the table next to you
>you are hungry as fuck so don't ask questions
>as you are eating a muscular women enters the room and greets you
>she asks if you enjoy the meal and you express your gratitude
>she says it's no problem, they were looking for a replacement anyway
>before you can question that statement, she has already picked you up and removed your pants
>your penis and one of your legs are missing
>suddenly you wonder where the meat you are eating came from

That's honestly where I thought that story was going

This is prismatic?
First I've seen

>no episode where Tea is playing burn
>no episode where Joey autistically tries to get as big a hand as possible
>no episode where Kaiba is using cute plants
>no episode where Yugi is the same as always

>Tea realizes that her heal cards aren't winning her any games, so she does a 180 and uses onlu burn cards now
>Joey learns about the concept of 'hand advantage', and is now willing do risk anything to have a bigass hand
>Kaiba is so confident in his skills that he uses cutesy plants to humiliate duelists
I fucking wish.

I can get 3sd to drop 7 times for Paracucks, but I cant get fucking Destiny Draw to drop ONCE for yugi. Fuck rng

wtf
I have 2 masks and nothing else really

How are you guys getting map fragments quickly? Is it best to farm lv30? 2 for 1

I like this lore

What stage are you lads at?

45 here

Is it possible to farm vagabond endlessly with 2 accounts?

>auto duel starts shitting the bed and you can't stop it

I always use most of my Duel Orbs for this kind of events

I fucking hate the fact that you can't take over in the middle of the phase. I really should stop using auto-duel considering how often I glance at the duel only to end up going
>What the fuck?
>What the fuck!?
>WHAT THE FUCK!?
as the A.I. proceeds to make the worst possible play.

Do you only ever need a max of 3 of each card in this game?
Say I have a deck using 2 of my 3 x card in joey deck
Can I have 3 of the same x card in a yugi deck at the same time?

Is ultimate end game 3 prismatic versions of every card?

So Last Gamble Frogs is gonna be the next hot deck when the box drops, right? T.A.D.P.O.L.E. and Last Gamble seems way too good together.

Yes
Yes
Yes, but having 3 Prismatic Versions of every card is pretty much impossible, no one is even close to something like that.

Ahk, so save duel orbs as a long term player and use for events. Makes sense

Stuck at 59 forever since I don't have a PUGM

Guys whatever you do don't open this image. I guarantee that it's 3 or maybe even 4Spoopy.

Okay thanks, good to know.
I'll destroy all excess over 3

I figured as much but in a perfect world having every card x3 at prismatic would mean you're done. Game is utterly beaten.

Just remember that there's a button that auto dusts all R and N cards you have. You'll have to manually disenchant SR and UR cards yourself.

PUGM?
what's the mission require you to do?
What's the duelist spawn cap?

What's the best way to convert?
Basic/glossy/prismatic all set to 3? (that's my current at first viewing)

Or card name?

The mention of deck stuff has me questioning this

The OP should be updated, new players should spend their gems on the Dawn of Destiny box to build a fire king + ninja deck, they work with each other well and the cards are really easy to get, as an added bonus.

I go by card name since you don't need more than 3 copies of a card and it prioritizes Basics>Glossies>Prismatics anyway.
Just always be sure to set the number of cards at three, never change it to anything lower.

Are there any R or N cards with two versions?
I have 2 dark magicians for example (same name but different card art) I feel that's more reserved for the SR or UR cards

>mfw they're adding the XYZ robots to the game
I'm that user who posted about them a while ago, I suggested this to Konami too, based as fuck.

Would adding hand trap tuners like ghost ogre break duel links?

Not that I know, and yeah, only the really noteworthy cards like DM and Blue Eyes have gotten their alternative card arts in this game so far.

With the deck mention, say I have 3 in a deck, 9 total, will it clear to 6?
Not touching the specific deck cards but keeping 3 in the trunk?

No, it will dust the 6 cards currently not being used in decks, leaving the 3 you are using perfectly safe.
You, however, can't dust cards in decks without first removing them from it by any means

Well that's what I'm worried about. Say I made the deck a while ago, it has 2 normal and 1 glossy. I have since dropped an extra 2 glossy but they aren't in the deck.
Are they gone?

Also is it only the character I'm usings active deck? I am okay with it this way checking one deck is pretty simple

I'm not sure, honestly. I think it might keep the extra glossies you've gotten since it prioritizes keeping them over basic cards, but I don't know.
The system checks ALL Decks you have, for all characters.

>Chiron The Mage
>Grandmaster Ninja Sasuke
>Herald Of Creation
P O W E R C R E E P

Dynamos is literally useless now other than Order to Charge and Fairy shit

I think I might wanna make an Owner's Seal deck once we get this. Play Hane Hanes, Nimble Musabis, Lava Golem and stuff

Forgot pic

Oh boy

>this nigga's a normal
I'm gonna play Odion counter traps with Vandagylon now

Can you farm vagabond?
The guy drops like 6 maps. I must know the answer

I'm gonna play Duel Standby Ice Barriers when this shit comes out. Morray Of Greed and Samurai will make this even better

Vagabond always uses random PVP decks.

Playing against the Vagabond is literally all luck

Doesn't matter, can I send it back and forth between two friend accounts quickly and endlessly?

Idk about quickly but yeah endlessly

>he activates a Mirror Wall AFTER I attack just so he's at enough of a LP deficit to trigger Luck Is On Your Side
>all he gets is an Abare Ushioni doing 1000
Wow great job dude awesome deck

>nigga even had Sphere Kuriboh
>I had another Stag Beetle in my graveyard that was summoned after he activated Sphere, so it didn't matter
>I had SRH face down too
Marron or Pumpkin legit may need to get limited

Oh yeah because that'll totally work against a Stag Beetle

Any good Lava Golem decks?

Totally

Absolutely works. Almost counters Naturia as hard as Cyber Dinosaur. No question about it

Fuckoff

Post your Naturia deck

>30 card loaner duel deck
I'm not mad though, they at least made an attempt to make it work together

lel

I wanna try seeing how one can make 30 card plants work now. This seems like a funny idea. What skill would you recommend?

is 3 super rush headlongs worth?? f2p

Gee. Thanks Marik

Absolutely worth it. You can even build a Naturia deck with no problem by trying to pull 3 SRHs. You might end up with 3 Good Goblin Housekeepings for farming too

>Rewatching DM
>virtual world arc
>all these occasional cuts to go check on Marik back at the ship who doesn't have anything to do
I don't know why these are so funny. All that talk about taking over the world and shit, but if Yugi isn't around his plan can't progress. So he is stuck twidling his thumbs and messing with things he doesn't understand until Yugi comes back

Daily reminder that Yusei Fudo is the best main character from yugioh series. He was poor, had to literally put risk his life hundreds of times and had to study to become a scientist so he could save the world from getting destroyed.

Seeing Shinato in there makes me think that Noah is gonna be the new character next month. We're well overdue for spirit support too

What SR cards is everyone getting with the gift?

Thinking econ and berry myself. Is two econs worth it?

spirits are always going to be garbage unless they release the rest of the shinobird support

>Inferior, fish smelling fourth rate Mako decks
>So rich he doesn't even need a deck of ultra rare monster cards. Kaiba can make a meta deck using only common and rare monsters
Contemplating on playing a Cyber Dinosaur deck in Legend

Assume I'm using a modded apk, does he arrive after being sent quickly?

Taking this time to call out 2d2 on beating an APK faggot who used the automatic loss hack on me. Fuck off