Ricing out your ride, stancefaggotry and lifted trucks are already old news, what's the next retarded thing for cars?

Ricing out your ride, stancefaggotry and lifted trucks are already old news, what's the next retarded thing for cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_1-litre_car
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lifted crossovers with a/t tires

EV conversions

Motorcycle registered cars

Positive camber

lmao'd irl

I saw one of these in a parking lot a month or 2 ago

cooking in your car

Popup headlights on newer cars

I see these everywhere in Vegas, if it's registered as a motorcycle that means you need a helmet I would assume, but every time I see one the person inside does not have a helmet on so I'm curious.

This is already a thing and, in the case of some cars, drastically improve them.

The thought of an EV subaru brat makes my dick hard.

Doing crazy shit in a car while a self-driving car is travelling to its destination.

staggered fit ment

Doors for a lifted truck that open down into a staircase

ok

Hey how do I remove this?

>implying anyone in Vegas would wear a helmet

self-driving cars

diesel electric cars

Actually taking care of your non-electric car.

Crabbing or Sittin Sideways or some other dumb name.

You're going to set your alignment off (equally) on both axles so that while going straight forward your car appears to be turned several degrees to one side.

Competitive racing app for driverless cars.
You and a friend get in separate cars, pull up your faggot pads, pick a destination, and race each other there.
>you get to earn powerups that make your car go a wee but faster or you have 'attacks' that will slow down your friends car or send them a different, slower way

The actual term for that is Dog tracking. When the rear axle isn't allied but the front end is, that's when ye get it.

Check your local trailer park, you'll find tons of ol beat up F150s n Silverados doing this.

Tldr; rednecks beat ya to it.

Aligned*

>captcha: David Stop

survival faggotry

>fingerprint sensors in the door handle to unlock the car without a key
>assistant like siri that controls the car - "hey siri, parallel park"

it's not gonna be huge but it'll be what normie car buyers will fawn over. instead of having a physical button or a digital one manufacturers are probably gonna enable voice commands as a way of significantly interacting with the car.

Touch sensitive brake lights.

why do people do this? is it because the truck is fucked up or is like the fags who squat their truck?

Living fucking nightmare.

Fuel tanks are only now half size because reasons

go back to your thread

This gay shit already died off

touchscreen were the shifter would be, selecting gears bij pressing big animated, colorful buttons

Turbo diesel hybrids would be fucking awesome.
Diesels already get insane MPG, can you imagine making it an electric hybrid?

>every brand is aiming for the "luxury" market.

Its already happening, even kia, volvo, mazda and vw are making luxury sedans, filled with options and tech, instead of the boring but reliable cars they were once known for. Seat, skoda, dacia and honda are probably next.

>tfw in 20 years, it will be impossible to buy a cheap car older than 10 years old, since even the low/mid-end brands makes premium cars with thousands of options and touchscreens that will all fail at once

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_1-litre_car

Drawing dicks all over your car + dildos on the bonnet

Electric driverless cars.

Well.

Fuck.

>Implying Honda didn't already start to encroach on that territory years ago
A Brand New V6 Honda Accord is over $30k. And if you say
>But the V6 over I4
just shows they are adding more luxury options to increase its luxury price. I drive one, but even I can see that they want to go up-market with it compared to years ago.

just giant pieces of shit that shouldn't be on the road

Also, instead of giant rims with low profile tires we're gonna go to smaller rims instead with super tall sidewalls on like 10" wheels. The overall diameter of the wheel/tire will be the same but with a lot more tire and a lot less rim.

Performance crossovers with tiny windows.

stock everything

geographically targeted advertisements in the mirrors

Exhaust tassles

Manufacturers will charge extra to turn the ads off, like you get with Kindles. Take me away from this crappy, goddamned planet full of hippies.

>outing oneself as a double retard
>ever

‘Performance pack’ on crossovers, I.e TRD/STI/SVT/SRT/NISMO/Type R. Basically just a different tune and an appearance package+bodykit, as opposed to any actual improvements.

(I know the Juke NISMO exists, I bet anything this takes off)

When I was a on a visit to south america a few yers back I noticed quite a few buses with this problem.

Gasser stance with big racing slicks in the back and a lifted front end with narrow tires on tiny cars like BMW E30s

>donald trump against his own wishes has to come out
>forced to condone these style of modifications
>too many dumb wannabe gasser kids doing fucking wheelies everywhere

It would be one of the coolest moments in American history.

no suspension on family cars for the sport models
bolt it straight to the subframe baby, thats what they want

"overlanding" cheap cars

HNNNNNG

This, sadly. We need some new sub 50k God machine to show people that driving can be fun again. Rx9 please. A new wave of import tuners would prompt the big 3 to actually do something positive for once.

Revving and limbo contests are already a thing. My prediction is "time attack" or "hill climb" inspired cosmetics since more and more people are leaving drifting and going towards time attack instead.

I'm already seeing this shit around my area - white trash faggots taking lifted Neons offroad, it's garbage. Then their shitbox breaks down after 1 mile and they block the path because they're all poorfags without winches. No one can get past. They think it's funny and ask you to winch them out.

>friend with Prerunner shows up
>has winch
>says he'll help
>literally rams their fucking Neon off the path, destroying trunk lid
>none of them have the audacity to say anything him because he's 280lbs and looks like a grump

altready an old and busted fad in africa desu

tenshi camber is the hottest shit

you can rent them in most big cities

Actual hippies hate ads and like doing shit their own way.

>fucked up tracking
>fake rust
>skinny tires

A verification device for men that requires you slip on a sleeve with a blender blade and sensor over your dick to verify the user. If the cock does not exactly match the owner, the cock gets shredded to pieces and the car won't start. Dildos will not work. Women are not eligible to drive. All electronics are closed source and encrypted and require proprietary hardware and software to work.

>mfw my unstealable car design forces the IPO to shoot through the roof

smaller rims instead with super tall sidewalls on like 10" wheels. The overall diameter of the wheel/tire will be the same but with a lot more tire and a lot less rim.
I'm ok with this

Screen shot this

Large tires in the back
Small tires up front

Rat rod but on rice machines

"""safety"""

>yfw cock-theft skyrockets and there are now dickless, carless men everywhere
>yfw special task force is formed to combat the hordes of literally-dick-waving niggers stealing cars
>yfw it's called the Bobbitt Squad

Carrying your spare wheel(s) on the outside (roof, bonnet, other retarded places) of your car.

>yfw half the cars sold don't even have a spare anymore
>just run-flats or some shitty patch kit

No one is going to haul out their donut and strap it to the roof, nigga.

The only people who carry their spare on the outside are people whose vehicles come with it like that (i.e. Wrangler, FJ), or someone who is offroading it and throws it in their roof rack.

This hurt to read

lol fucking TURN-BASED commuting game

kill me now

just do it.

Gm has 2 prototype already. 100 mpg city

top speed is slower than Tyrone's dick

.6L 1-rotor tuned for max efficiency at a single RPM, used exclusively as a ~50-70 hp generator and range-extender for electric plug-ins

>what's the next retarded thing for cars?

Self driving.

jk, ~1L 1-rotor

The return of sequential turbos

they were gone?

I'd buy the fuck out of a NISMO FX50

Manual for electric cars.

this

Lowering crossovers

>turn a safety device into a claymore mine

What about small SUVs?

I think the difference is now people will start doing it on purpose instead of having it happen through negligence.

I was about to ask the dumb question as to why but then I remembered stancing exist.

o my gosh that dog :3

Commuters with cargo in a roof rack, and survival equipment on their rigs, even though they are driving 8 miles in the city with no chance of an off-road survival experience

lower crossover, turns into wagon
ok by me

>roof rails and cross bars for asthetikccs

eyelashes

Maintaining your car properly and changing your oil early.
Waiting for the engine to warm up before reving it.
Using appropriate tires and adjusted speed depwnding on outside conditions.

>
>What about small SUVs?
There is no such thing, there are not even small cars on sale by mostanufacturers anymore, except for some japanese Kei-Cars and the smart fortwo.

>Following the law

Get a load of this goy

Not sure about the enthusiasts, but for manufacturers:
AC controls replaced by touch interface
Parental control alike features on low tier shitboxes

alot of penetrate spray.

>filename says cheese
>that's clearly butter