Uh, why wouldn't it be?

>dling all that i could find off of kazaa
good times

>lack of american cars
>lack of euro cars for that matter
>heavily biased
>focuses mostly on boy racer 90's jap cars
>rarely subbed

Best motoring is amazing, I just wish someone would subtitle all the non 'international' episodes for us.

I thought about doing all of them but then I realised a translation service charges £1 a minute of translation, and that it would easily become £90 a video, meaning for the full collection I would have to spend £10,800 or more.

Check out Video Option also, they made videos with english narrator aimed at english audiences, but the fucking trolls didnt translate the fucking japanese people on screen talking.

Really makes you think.

kickstarter when?

>ywn take japanese girls in cat suits drifting in perfectly tuned japanese cars on touge roads

why live?

Absolutely

>ywn drive a perfectly tuned MRS that can go around corners flat out on gas with little to no braking

It aint fair lads

what episode is this?

Which Best Motoring cat grill was best cat grill?

Kazumi Kondo was best cat grill.

vol 129

So happy. ;__;

For research purposes?

The best parts were the surprise tits that made it on the episodes hosted on YouTube.

fuck off

Really makes you think.

>lack of american cars
>lack of euro cars for that matter
Because imports are expensive
>heavily biased
To who?
>focuses mostly on boy racer 90's jap cars
Because all jap sport cars are dead and people don't want to watch 86 vs BRZ every episode

yes

Best Motoring is above the critique of Veeky Forums.

For the good of enthusiasts everywhere, make it happen.

They have porsches and bmw on occasionally, they had a corvette once as well but agreed it was a POS.

>not biased

They aren't biased against the Euros, Americans genuinely make shitty cars.

The C5 isn't shitty, though. I'll make fun of any American cars except the C5, Viper, and GT.

They are shit though, just because it's the best America can offer doesn't mean it's good.

It is pretty good, though.

this, too many faggots on here talk about Initial D like that shit actually has to do with cars or holds any merit.

it doesnt. best motoring/hot version does tho

Haha yeah

So you're basing your entire opinion on someone else's? Is there any explanation as to what's wrong with it?

I don't like Corvettes past C3 no matter how good they are.

Well at least you're honest.

Tsuchiya and the Corvette

youtube.com/watch?v=1hH7TVT3U0E

>corvette
>heavy

yeah, it literally is

only some of Veeky Forums cuz they are weeaboos. The reviewers are the manlets

I love best motoring but its very japan maker bias.

The 5 lap Tsukuba race are the worst. They underdrive any non-jap cars on purpose.

this, a 911 turbo S lost to a base-model GTR on best motoring even though the 911 Turbo S shits on even the non-N-attack nismo in every magazine test in the US and Europe its been in. i remember seeing an NSX-R vs an F40 and even though the F40 won the NSX-R finished a tenth of a second within the F40 since i guess they wanted it to be at least a tad bit believable since no one with even a quarter of brain matter would believe that shit if ANY stock NSX beat an F40 lmao!

yes
even though every episode is
>get a bunch of cars
>give tsuchia the fastest
>WOAH DORI DORI SO FAST

but its fun

Both hot version races I've seen with the F40 ran away with both races, you just want to be an edgy contrarian and find a reason to not like Hot Version.

I didn't give an opinion or whether i liked them or not i just think they are a poor source for info on how cars (other than japanese) compare to each other because they often are. it wouldn't even be contrarian if i did because they are far from the most popular auto magazine and they never even got to test the hyper cars like the 918.

>they are biased against American cars

Tsuchiya loved the Solstice

Question.

Is it Best Motoring, Hot Version, GT Channel, or Video Option?

Hot Version was a part of Best Motoring until BM shut down and HV became it's own thing. GT Channel as far as I can tell is just some group that got the rights to it over here. I don't know what the deal with Video Option is but I think it's the same as GT Channel.

>I don't know what the deal with Video Option is but I think it's the same as GT Channel.
no. video option is something separate from hot version but was recorded around the same time and had similar content. gt channel bought the rights to it later

Oh my bad Video Option is just a competing video magazine.
Yeah ty

gan-san is the best girl

gan-san isn't a girl tho

rebadged opel

>saturn sky 2006-2009
>Opel GT 2007-2009

Red girl is best girl.

did you just assume xis gender?

There was actually a kickstarter for hot version where they got new episodes translated and released, but they stopped for some reason

I would actually not be opposed to having a kickstarter for translating the back catalogue, but I feel something bad would happen due to the fact that I don't own the rights.

Best Motoring is a motorsports and new factory car focused magazine that takes place primarily on the track

Hot version was a segment of Best motoring that focused on modified cars on track and touge also featuring some drifting and because it was more popular it took over from BM

VTEC club and AE86 Club started as segments within hot version but these were in there so that they could promote them as seperate videos

Video Option started as a separate entity to Best Motoring focusing on street racing and real life touge, though it often features the same hosts with Orido and Tsuchiya

Drift Option started as a segment to Video Option like Hot Version but it became its own thing

I'm making a list you homosexual, you think that half the illiterate neckbeards would bother reading a whole paragraph of writing?

fuck off reddit

Mfw Corvette gets featured, but no foxes, f-body camaros, dodge hellcat, etc.

I just want to see these backroad races between the japs and americans.

spoiler alert: if there is a turn in the road all those cars lose

You've never hooned in a V8?

how does hooning have anything to do with racing?

Well you said that they lose if there's a turn, yet if you can hoon in a V8, you can still race it.

>Well you said that they lose if there's a turn
correct
>yet if you can hoon in a V8, you can still race it.
incorrect

I think you need to look up what "hoon" means. it does not mean the car has good handling.