/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

Hail Hydra edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

>OPTC Event list (could not fit in OP)
pastebin.com/hf8KW9pJ

>Global Event
Colosseum (Coby, Killer, Moria, Bege, Paulie): 7/26, 7/28, 8/2, 8/4, 8/9, 8/11
7/18 - 8/01: Pekoms/Baron Raid
7/25 - 8/01: Neo Mihawk
7/25 - 8/01: Cobimeppo, T-Bone, Wapol Fortnights
7/26 - 8/13: Moria Colo
7/26 - 7/30: Whitebeard Ambush
7/26 - 7/31: Extra Special Snails
7/27: Jade Hime Turtle
7/27: Blackbeard Raid
7/27 - 7/28: Skill Up
7/28: QCK Hime Turtle
7/29: STR Hime Turtle
7/30: INT Hime Turtle
7/30: Aokiji Raid
7/31: PSY Hime Turtle
8/01 - 8/07: Super Success
8/01 - 8/08: Franky, Hannyabal Fortnights
8/01 - 8/15: Nico Olvia, Kraken, Rob Lucci, Kid Vivi Fortnights
8/01 - 8/14: Log on for Trafalgar Law
8/02: Ace's Training Ground
8/02 - 8/06: 1 free yolopull for each day
8/03: Enel Raid
8/05: Buster Call
8/06: Pica Raid
8/07: Garp Raid
8/07 - 8/13: Strawhat Island
8/08 - 8/15: Neo Doflamingo
8/08 - 8/14: Skill Up
8/10: Ivankov Raid

>JP Event
Colosseum (Inuarashi, Kinemon, Ryuma, Urouge, Ace): 7/29, 7/30, 8/02, 8/05
7/18 - 8/01: Swimsuit Viola and Bonney Fortnights (1/2 stamina)
7/18 - 8/01: 20th Anniversary Fortnight
7/24: Garp, Tesero Raids
7/25 - 8/01: Snail Rate Up (Cotton Candy)
7/25 - 8/08: Kid Pirate Fortnight
7/27 - 8/03: CP9, Nami's Wedding, Mansherry Fortnights
7/27 - 8/01: Sugofest island
7/31 - 8/02: Impel Down Sugofest
7/28: Vergo Raid
7/31 - 8/07: TS Swimsuit Nami
8/01: Sabo Raid
8/01 - 8/07: Snail Rate Up (Cola)
8/02 - 8/07: Booster/Evolver Island
8/02 - 8/04: Super Success
8/03 - 8/10: Kalifa, Kimono Croc, Rumble Pirate Fortnights
8/04: Ivankov, Kuma Raids
8/05 - 8/07: Evolver Forest
8/07: Nightmare Luffy, Zephyr Raids
8/10 - 8/17: Zeff, Domino, Wapol Fortnights
8/11: Kizaru Raid
8/14: Blackbeard Raid
8/15: Buster Call, Boa Hancock Raids
8/17 - 8/24: Tom, Leo, Sengoku Fortnights
8/18: Blue Pheasant Raid
8/21: Enel Raid
8/24 - 8/31: Soul King, Law/Monet, Hogback Fortnights
8/25: Shiki Raid
8/28: Tesoro, Pica Raids
8/29: Akainu Raid
8/31 - 9/07: Shirahoshi, Wanze, Marguerite Fortnights

God I fucking hate running Killer with SW Ace with no Legend Marco.

Are you sure? I thought the Rocketman came back for a small amount of time?

I've got all those characters lol bet ur jealous post your team tho pls

rocketman cameback on Japan

Ace X2
Franky
Heracles
Z
Psy marco

I'm probably going to be that guy that gems five times for one Neo doffy, because thanks to Borsa I can use him at max CD completely fine

Thats how new i am so i'm guessing no Chaos :P
Also thx to the responders.

Chaos is very very hard. On the last stage you get the fourth level boss on the fourth stage right before the main boss. Sometimes it can be a real bitch.
Don't worry too much though, the rewards will still be there when they come back.

Is the talking bird reporter in the manga a new species oda introduced?

>A bird race in a world covered in water.
Medli Strawhat wen.

I did the last stage of Ryugu once so I didn't waste stamina before Mihawk comes back.
Lucky me. I should wait until he gets his quick evolution right?

have fun on fighter doffy global

So. how does Treasure cruise feel about us using emulators?

I've used one without issue for almost 600 days.

they don't care

Who is worth maxing from the global colo right now?

Killer, Coby if you have Issho

Cute.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

>meat '""""rate up""""
I love getting turtles.

>wake up
>no Pudding

>Neo Doffy on global
so, is this actually doable?
Mihawk was ok because it's Mihawk, but Doffy is actually hard

how worth it is Barto's ship? is it really used more than Aokiji's bike?

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

is the new list even updated anymore

>can do Slasher neo-Mihawk
>barely manage Driven
>no chance at powerhouse
I am definitely fucked when neo Doffy comes.

the bad thing is that INT Doffy is actually really really good compared to DEX Doffy and even required for some content, as far as I have seen

Carrot/Nami Bath FN wen?

how did you beat driven ?

not him but this is my driven team
stall the defense buff with coated sunny/Smoker, use Fuji and clear barrier every turn with right side units so the end of turn damage actually applies every time
use Perona to clear stage 4 and the right side to clear all the other shit
you have since the start (stage 1) to farm those orbs, so don't tell me it's not possible

Yeah, INT Doffy looks very useful. It is good to get new content, but I'm probably not good enough to beat it.
Shiki captain and a Fuji friend. Actually, a very similar team to

thank you, now to find something for powerhouse

Daily reminder that shiki users are cheaters and should be purged from your friend list asap

>Facebook rewards are following the jpn chopper missions for kaihawk
>Chopperman confirmed for kaidoffy
I know they will tease us like this and then switch the golden skillbooks with elder turtles. This is global after all.

And no one talked about barto ship coming to Ray Bazaar?

nice meme
even the first time around he was doable, but if you didn't max him then second time around, you're just shooting yourself in the foot for no reason

if anything it confirm chopperman never coming and we get facebook event whenever they feel like instead

did you even read the neo Doffy announcement?

Why the fuck nobody reads in-game announcement anymore?
And when they are told to read it, they think we are meanies and should've spoonfed them instead.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Skill-up in half an hour. But very small chance we'll get skill-up increase with Chopperman.

i just looked at the picture actually
guess we will then, kinda weird they didnt announce it separatly almost look like a typo

there is another one august 08

there is another skillup DURING neo Doffy in 2~ weeks
pretty nice

it will be there in the 6.3.0 big patch image(s)

Should I keep my Jinbe books? I only have 18 and if base skillup was to be increased in the future I could max him.

Keep em. It's not too long a wait to see if we'll get it or not. If we don't get it with Chopperman I doubt that we ever will.

keep them until the 6.3 patch that will give us Chopperman
if it doesn't happen, just feed them anyway

>tfw I think Neo raids are stressful, with their 30 min at a time plus possibly being ages before they return
>tfw I'm not looking forward to Neo Doffy at all
>tfw I feel like I'll get fucked this skillup with Neo Mihawk as is

Alright, thanks.

How useful is Colo Moria? Are there events/battles where he is much needed?

I'm using this, but if I didn't have Sanji, I honestly don't know how I would do this one
even like this it's pretty uncomfy

forgot Vista's guaranteed orbs
obviously you use his special on the previous stage

meh i dont have marco
i wish i could use my newakainu but his cd is too high

you don't need Marco's heal, he's just there for safety and because he has max sockets for me
in the 2 days of runs, I've needed him maybe once out of 15ish runs, because I kept getting fucked with orbs and Kuma or Pica's specials would have shuffled them

>tfw shooter team with no orb booster
Closest thing I've got is Legend Marco

>kinda weird they didnt announce it separatly almost look like a typo
Imagine if it really was a typo because the global monkeys blindly translated the jpn doffykai announcement without really reading it. We will get an announcement:

There was an error in the neo doflamingo clash announcement, wrong description:
"Rewards will be added to chopperman missions"
Right description:
""
We apologize for the error, we will be sending everyone a rainbow gem. Thanks for playing!

>Imagine if it really was a typo because the global monkeys blindly translated the jpn doffykai announcement without really reading it.
I can actually see this happening

>shooter team with no orb booster
I know that feeling well.

Don't even joke about that.

yeah thats kinda what i meant because chopperman is still something big and announcing it that way is weird

newfag here

why are you all so excited for chopperman?

if you are the same guy posting this girl as reaction everytime then you aint a newfag

Literally tons of rewards for stuff you would do anyway, such as powering up certain characters, running a stage x times, etc. It's free stuff with zero effort, like the snails, and for harder quests (Kai raids) the rewards are way better than even Colosseum rewards.

Just an example, the golden class restricted skillbooks give a guaranteed skillup.

This team is pretty comfy unless the Blackbeard has a long cd, just becomes a bit more annoying to stall

Quick, someone test if skill-up is fake or not.

Good luck with skill-up, everyone.

>0/10 Cavendish
>5/37 neohawk
Is this how you reward my money and time, Bandai? Seriously?

just maxed my jinbe!

Maxed Neo Hawks special with 30 and his sockets with 45. Went with bind/AH
Gonna use the rest to get the last AH on my greenhawk. I don't think I'll bother with a second.

just got an update but im in a mission
anything new ?

Fuck. Maxed Neohawk special but sockets only 2 CD 2 AH. I think I'll just socket him slowly with weekend Dexhawk when there's not much to do.

I just checked the Neo Doffy announcement to see if they had removed any mention of Chopperman after that update, but it's still there

I hope loads of people continue doing Neohawk for those rewards.

I might as well farm colo today, but other days I'll continue, need those sockets

At these skillup rates, i have to

Maxed Neo Mihawk. 3/5, 4/5 sockets though
Maxed Hack
Maxed GPU
6/7 on 3D2Y Franky
6/7 on Helmeppo
4/6 on Nico Robin

I say this was a good skill up day.

>4/25 skillups on NeoHawk

>2 cooldown sockets for my Mihawk
>must have gotten around 13 DR
what is the game telling me

Seriously fuck Global skill up rates. Fuck them right in the ass.

Fed and went 5/60 'Kai' Mihawk, and this is the easiest of all the fucking rehash raid shit that Bamco is pumping out.
Now we've got 'Neo' Doffy announced which was meant to be a battle for the practically free 6+ TS Luffy, when we on Global are way behind on the RR/Legend release cycle and has three of the hardest Class types to build teams against an already very difficult raid boss. On top of having to be lucky to get 1 skill up per 5 copies, it's going to be a shitshow.

Fuck this shit.

toy soldier fortnight

Aww damnit. They always release fortnights I need loads of books from when something else is going on. Need those Lucci, Ricky and Tashigi books.

Yay Tashigi books!

Fuji Fuji Fuji! Yes! 10million without attacking.

i dont think i can even clear neo doffy honestly

New Magellan looking noice.
Captain: When all the color types are represented in the crew, boost ATK by 2.25x, HP by 1.5x, at the end of the turn cut HP of all enemies by 15%
Special: Inflicts Toxic (gradually increasing damage) to all enemies (minimum 50x ATK, maximum 2000000 damage), for 3 turns heal 13x RCV at the end of the turn (19 turn)

i cant see him at anything else thna a zombie captain since he only has 2.25 atk boost

So, we'll get stackable books in the Chopperman update, r-right?

>dex doffy

I'm a 700+ day player with 8 Legends and I still think I'm fucked. I MIGHT be able to clear Cerebral because of dexCroc but it sounds like the debuffs might fuck over that team anyway.

Don't know how any player will clear all three kaiDoffy's unless you've been massively lucky on the Sugo roulette. And even worse how many copies could one possibly accrue in a 30 minute sitting with these restrictions? I'll be lucky to get 6 copies per type and I can only probably clear one type.

Interested to see how Zeenigami makes F2P guides for this one, it'll be using some Legend friend captain along with having to rely on RNG for orbs getting like 3 runs per 30 minutes.
Didn't even make guides for kaiHawk if I remember correctly so he might not ever bother. For a dude who uses this as his job he sure is slacking off.
Then there's 7daysOPTC who has started to 'talk' in his videos, and I emphasise talk because I can't understand his thick Middle Eastern? accent for shit and his videos suddenly went from god tier to trash tier when he decide to make that change.

Global OPTC just feels like an exercise is frustration these days to see how far they can push their player base away with each update. Could have given us raidMagellan or raidBellamy but nope give them the raid that 75% of the players will struggle with and 20% clearing one type restriction easily and the other 5% of whales being able to do all three easily.

I'm probably not even going to attempt it. I'm just going to use my stamina for something else.

Apology gems for Chopper Man typo

Fresh memes

Zeeni did make videos for f2p mihawk, he did them on jp but he didnt use any jp only unit
For doffy.. I dont know, Im sure he made videos when he was on jp, but he will have to make new ones for global

It breaks my heart to say this as an avid Enel fan but he honestly looks like a better version of Legend Enel. The same special but for free and with units like intVankov or any unit with damage reduction and or a built in heal means that getting that Toxic damage will be easy as fuck.

It'll simply be a case of building a team that can tank/remove debuff/stall enough to let the health cut and Toxic do their work and then finish them off with what little damage you'll need.
Where as with legend Enel you need to overheal while having less HP overall meaning stalling is harder, hitting perfects still removes meats so your damage won't be optimised and you're relying on RNG for those meats in the first place. He really should have been able to eat meats even with perfects, that would have pushed him over the top.

Also why no Venom Demon art for evolved 6*? Seems like a missed opportunity unless they are already planning 6+ for him.

I can almost 100% guarantee (I didn't watch them as I don't follow or play Japan) that he would have used G4 Luffy as a friend captain for the Fighter restriction and Inu for the Cerebral.

I can't even think of any Striker teams right now, not any I'd be able to build realistically to take down kaiDoffy that's for sure.

>just now getting the impel down units

Shouldn't this have happened like a year ago?

Bamco dick was too hard for Dressrosa