How much good boy points does it take to buy a Toyota MR-2?

How much good boy points does it take to buy a Toyota MR-2?

reminder to stay based and stay positive, your future is bright and i hope you have a great christmas

Over 9

I'm no fan of pop ups but Jesus those look worse.

You mean money?

Maybe let your daddy fuck you some more and he will buy it for you.

Fucking cucks can't even buy a mediocre 90s shit box.

Good boy points. Lol

About 10,000 tendies worth

more gbp than you can ever attain

Three fiddy

A fucking lot, and it is rapidly increasing with every day.

At the start of this year, turbo SW20s were going for $6k in good condition. Now, you would be hard pressed to find a half decent turbo SW20 for under $10k.

All MR2 prices are rising to the point where it isn't even worth it. They aren't all that good.

not spyders, they're still cheap af

People who want the SW20 won't consider a Spyder. Spyders are still increasing in price and rarity.

Like 3k britbongbucks.

>Spyders are still increasing in price and rarity.
Fucking tell me about it, they're almost in Boxster territory at this point.

Am I a faggot for wanting an MRS?

You are a faggot, but not for wanting an MR-S

You do know that good condition mr2's are expensive right?

Also obvious bait is obvious

The cost is your life
you pay it later on in the corners

DESU if you really want an sw20 turbo it may be easier or cheaper to find a NA with a clean body and do the swap yourself. When I bought mine it was $3.5K with basically a perfect rust free body (I live in southwest USA, may be harder elsewhere). A 3sgte is 1k-2k ish. That is my plan once I have the time.

Yes. I can only look at the MRS and think "oh, nice rich high school girl car"

What year did you buy it? You think i can still get a mk1/2 for ~$3k?

I bought it this year at the beginning of summer

> he doesn't want a fun car because he thinks he might be mistaken for a fag

0 because Good Boys don't drive Bad Cars

how do most old nip cars look like shit, but that one looks good?
might have to get me a mr2

That fucking bitch. Why does she have to be like this? 10k tendies!!? I haven't had that many since last new Daddy.

Is that a Ferrari? Hear they're pretty expensive and unreliable.

hey. its time to stop

Don't use your GBP to get an engine swapped one. The level of fun is insane, but the hardships have far outweighed it. I have learned this the hard way.

a 2zz swap, or did you meme a k20 in there?

Ha ha ha... No.
A 1mz-fe from a Solara.

I got it for $2500, so it's not all bad EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT DRIVEN IT SINCE AUGUST

MR2s are not approved by mommy or daddy because the crash test ratings are so low and their tendancy to amputate their operators legs in the event of a front end collision.

So I have a eurofag spec 1993 NA SW20 with a 3S-GE engine and after some fucking around have managed to get it handle much better than it did when I bought it. Now the fact it doesn't have LSD and the power of the turbo version is starting to annoy me.

Which of is the following is the most practical way to search more power to my SW20?
1. Find the "missing" turbo parts for my engine basically turning it to a 3S-GTE?
2. Find and buy a 3S-GTE engine and swap the existing engine with it. Finding one with a E153 Transmission mated to it should give me LSD as well?
3. Swap the existing engine with something else like K20?

Keep in mind I'm not looking for absurd amount of power getting somewhere between 200 and 300hp would be enough for me. I'm also more interested in reliability and usable power.

>not having the superior 3vz

sorry bro

You can pick up a good condition mr2 non turbo mind you for about £800 where I am with a little digging.
>falling for the aesthetics over performance meme
wow what a casual

>little anime girl poster has the nerve to talk shit about the MRS
Go fuck yourself

>that travesty of a body kit
Glad i'm not you, mate.