/keyboys/

Who else key random cars for no reason.
I love scratching nice trucks or anything expensive for that matter. I would never key a shitty car though, I would feel bad.

ayyy lmao

You don't have any friends and everyone who you think likes you actually fucking hates you. Your mom also doesn't love you.

My baseball bat wants to talk to you.

the majority of people actually work for what they have so you should feel bad whether its an old car or a new one

I only key women's cars. I gotta get my revenge on those thots somehow.

Come do this in Texas and get shot. We'll post it on youtube for you.

You don't, you're too much of a pussy so you bait people online.

I've never keyed any car but I sure feel like it sometimes
Especially when I see some retard snowflake taking up two spaces on purpose

I like to stick nails under parked car tires. I prop em up so the moment the car pulls back, it jabs into the tire.

I'll usually be sitting on a park bench enjoy a nesquik while it's happening.

I was fortunate to have folks that took the majority of the car payment for me. I told them buy me a shitbox but they insisted on an one. I was like fine then w.e the price you wanted to spent used, I will add to so its a little more fair. I totally felt weird about such a big gift so I wanted to pay a little bit at least. I would be devastated if someone purposefully fuck with my shit

had my truck keyed once. the nigger didn't like a 3 1/2" wrench to the head very much.

haha fuck people who actually earned something

Honestly the best way to fuck people like this isn't with violence but with legal shit. Make them hurt forever.

He'd get shot anywhere in United States. We love our cars.

perfectly legal in my state and he deserved it, you don't fuck with peoples shit

This.

Sorry you're a social outcast, OP. Come and do it to my truck so I can save you from misery.

be careful... i keep my /sips/ handy so i'm always prepared to be energized in order to square up for a match of fisticuffs

XD

It’s time to stop now mac

If the car lot is crowded enough, I can just walk with a key outstretched without it being visible, keying cars as I walk by.

a few months back a few mates were out cruising and we caught some kid keying cars, ended up chasing him around for about 2 hours shooting the dumb cunt with paintball guns, got him well over 100 times, at one point he tripped over and copped paintballs from both angles until he managed to get up and stumble outta there.

good night, cunt would have been sore in the morning.

Oh gawd if I caught someone doing this I would hamstring them.

>hamstring them
>not keelhaulin 'em, floggin 'em, draw and quarter'n 'em

arrgghhh,,.. scurvy 21st century information age kids

I was 19 and had a great job as a server at a restaurant (made about $2k a month) so I splurged and bought a MazdaSpeed6. Parents co-signed so it was only like $320 a month for payments, super manageable for a college kid who had a full ride and no bills. BUT one night I was walking out of a party with some friends, and I noticed some dickless asshole keyed it, for absolutely no reason. I was parked evenly, hadn't upset anyone, whatever. But they keyed it and it really pissed me off.

I'd be happy if someone keyed my shit because if match it on the other side and call my local shop and get it painted how I want.

>trucks
keep doing your thing. thank you very much