At home for christmas

>at home for christmas
>sit on couch with laptop
>overhear your Grandma talking shit about your car because muh safety, muh emissions, muh A/C
>mfw

Does anybody ever question if being into old shitty cars is actually kind of a lame hobby? I mean I enjoy wrenching but I guess from her perspective it's like buying old toasters or radios and fixing them.

your grammas just pissed cause no one is gonna pick her old, dried out pussy up in a cool car ever again.

maybe you should taker her thirsty geriatric ass out to a show and shine and get her laid?.

She is blind and in a wheelchair

and if you were blind and in a wheelchair, do you think that would make you somehow less horny?

Live the way you want to live with no regard to how society sees you.

That's why I'm on Veeky Forums at 2AM

From what I've read, we are the male equivalent of horse girls for being into this shot. I'm not sure gow to feel about that

Don't worry about your Grandma dude, she's gonna die soon anyway.

Horse girls are prime puss so that's not exactly a bad thing

If you like cars, get yourself a horse girl gf. But not if you like dirtbikes. Horse people hate dirtbikes.

>2 am
>when it's actually 20 to 13 pm

>not understanding how time zones work

I would think grandma would appreciate older cars for their longevity and simplicity compared to newer cars

That shits dawg, my grandma brags about my old broken Bimmers to her sisters and friends

>from her perspective it's like buying old toasters or radios and fixing them
People do that, and I wouldn't even consider it a particularly weird or useless hobby.

Most people don't even have any hobbies, so fuck them.

MY grandma doesn't give a shit about what car I drive because she just wants someone to drive her around since she's bored as fuck and missed our house being filled with noise.

110% truth. It's your grandma but think of the miserable life she is leading at this point. Like an old dog it's time to put her down, the standard of living is just not there anymore.

I love the cagey look of some of those toasters.

They've been through some shit.

My grandma has a vintage car collection on her farm and her partner, a classic car restorer, helped me get mine.

I think she’s got me a jack, some oil and some Jerry cans for Christmas. My grandma is fucking great.
Horse girls are psychos. My ex was a polo player for her university. 2nd from top position in the polo club, played at royal ascot quite a bit.

Also a massive bitch and terrible person.

We aren’t the equivalent of horse girls, we are more like hiking/rock climbing girls.

Fuck your grandma. She lived in those years and probably totaled her shit safety car dispite her living and able to pop out your mom.

do they ride you like a horse during bedwrasslin' time tho? yey or neigh?

also, your grandma sounds pretty badass.

>Horse girls are psychos
this. bitches are thicc and look like they would be homely but in fact they embody the psychotic white woman problem. Think of them like the autists of /b/ but instead of hanging out with traps and computers, they hang out with horses. Both have no concept of reality, empathy or social skills.

I've been meeting a lot of those recently since I started an MBA. When I was in science, everyone had something interesting that made them a person you could talk with, but some of these fucking salary men literally do nothing but work and drink. What the fuck is that existence? Why do you live if you have no curiosity about the world?

Yeah she’s great, spooked my cousin when she beheaded our future lunch in the garden. Prior to the handgun restrictions she kept a Webley in the glove box to fuck up foxes near her geese.

Neigh. After about 2 years together bitch put out less than a 50cc. When she did put out it was boring, never wanted to go on top and was totally useless. 6 years of my life wasted with a horrible person.

She wasn’t thicc, she was borderline anorexic. Was originally a normal family, far from rich, just getting by. They came into some money, daddy bought her a Mazda MX5 too low for her driveway that scraped when she parked it and a private stable and field for her horse.

They’re worse than the autists on /b/. At least you can spot them and steer clear. In the last half year I was getting lectured about my white male privilege as I drove her to her stables. Mind boggling how unaware they are of themselves. Despite myself being a broke uni student.

In school there was a girl that was a horse girl that punched a teacher for giving her a detention because “it took her away from her horse”. She was thicc though.

Seriously.

>if they have a horse they’re probably whores.

Remember that.

I’ve got my eye on a girl that has a Land Rover. Now that’s what I’m going to try for.

My buddy wakes up at midday, works in a shop from 1pm-10pm, goes home, plays vidya until 6am.

Rinse and repeat daily. I guess it’s a hobby but come on, do something a little different and more with life.

>Rinse and repeat daily. I guess it’s a hobby but come on, do something a little different and more with life.
I.. I do this. I don't even own a car, I don't know why I come here

>I’ve got my eye on a girl that has a Land Rover.

I thank you for your experiences with the horse bitches, now some advice from me: steer clear of women with high end cars (unless they paid for them with their own hard work and own money)

they will be nothing but a drag on your wallet. grab a chick that drives a well kept shitbox. that might work better.

Hey, I don’t have any guns at the moment but I live on /k/. If you like it you like it.
Also tattoos. My horse ex got a tattoo of her horse between her shoulders. Avoid that shit like the plague.

Thanks, I’m in total agreement, if daddy bought you a car, I’m not getting in it.

This girl however has a 2002 Land Rover freelander. Not exactly a defender but not all that glitzy shit. I drive a ‘68 series 2a.

I reckon that’s okay.

>This girl however has a 2002 Land Rover freelander

seems good to me as well

And 2 jobs. Not a bad sign.
Most old people just want comfort and nearly all are big on getting what they see as the most for their money. They expect a modern and up to date vehicle for what money they spend. That’s why they get Prius’ and little old people wagons. Not something that takes work or could be a risk.

What's wrong with fixing an old toaster? Sounds like your granny is a consumerist cunt that hates the environment. Also everyone in my family likes my shitbox

My mom gave up bothering when her last piece of advice backfired.
>Thank god you sold that gas guzzling death trap! Buy a small 4cyl honda and stop wasting a fortune on an old shitbox!
I listened. Picked her up from airport in an s2000.

its not uncommon but it is incredibly autistic

At that point I think she's just parroting someone else

Have you become the sweaty s2k man yet, user?