youtu.be/C5QJOoAW0z8
thegames.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=198631
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

RELEASE DOOMFIST NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2nd for marge cannot rank waifus for shit

who would win in a race

I want to bully Reinhardt until he cries!

I don't get it. How is this game unbalanced?

Who's marge and why are they bad at ranking waifus?

is it too late to become a Genji main? I feel like he's the only hero in this game that could be actually fun to play at the moment. maybe it's because I have like 2h playtime on him and the grass is always greener on the other side.

I cant wait for the next comic so we can see Zarya being more accepting of omnics :3

Here comes T.Racer!

Why would you do that?

There's no Op champ right now, a few top tiers but nothing busted like release mcree and widow
but half the cast is unplayable, all of the defense charactres, orisa, roadhog, symmetra
and so far it feels like blizzard is focusing on nerfs more than buffs, reducing the character pool even more

youtu.be/C5QJOoAW0z8
some youtuber who panders to /pol/fags had a stream last night that about 3 people watched

DELETE THIS

every game is unbalanced. in fact OW's balance is pretty good, you can main any hero and get into the GM. the problem is that the current meta is absolute cancer to play against and no matter what you do there's a pretty good chance that you get cucked and nothing happens (DM, winston bubble, genji deflect, rez, trans etc.).

Who /talon/ here?

Literally the only 3 characters I use (I'm fucking beast with Doomfist on PTR)

Hanzo is the patrician Talon sniper pick, user.

clicked because she (?) makes you mad. or maybe it's you, then I got outplayed.

>I'm fucking beast with Doomfist on PTR
I would really prefer it if you'd be quiet.

Is there anyway we can fulfill your desire's user? I'm not even sure where to buy one of those.

caveman who's your main

>youtuber who panders to /pol/fags
It's really weird how big this genre is now. Especially with basic bitches who clearly don't give a shit about politics need to read a script. They must all be greedy of that patreon money /pol/cucks pay to shoeonhead and whoever else.

i wanna get him one too. i wonder where they get the booby mousepads and who prints shit on those types of mousepads

>muh pol boogeyman
can you stop talking about pol like insecure little bitches just for this thread?

>tittypad user gets his tittypad
>his life is complete
>he fades away into the ether, free at last
>MCCREE NEEDS TP user comes back

Who do you think is paying patreon money to le alt female youtubers kek? Stop being mad cuck, find a real woman.

>Stop being mad cuck
funny I think exactly the same when I read your nonstop flood of butthurt posts.

h-help

i lost 7 and got placed above my old rank

placements dont mean shit

PATCH SOON???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Have fun in Bronze

Is that a man?

MOMMY

Are you intentionally throwing your matches so you can get placed in gold?

I'm doing well, lots of golds every round, I just lose all my games anyway. Hopefully they're not too mean and they see that I usually did well.

user that's mean

>pharah killing us
>everyone whining about our soldier how he should be dealing with pharah
>non-stop whining about soldier
>point out that soldier isn't even a good pharah counter at lower levels, especially when you have people diving in your face with dva and winston, especially when some mercy is healing pharah
>''haha u think dva and lucio counters pharah XD?D?D??????? :DDDDD lol hahaha''
I fucking hate this game

how do you guys play this game, it's so boring ~__~

Dva does counter her, wtf. I didn't know it was this bad.

Why does this person think she is some kind of official waifu ranking authority?

Do your best, user!

It's absolutely terrible. I don't know how I can blame anyone but my teammates when these ''people'' don't even know anything about the game.
Every time enemy team has Pharah these shitheads whine about how we need a Soldier, and then when Soldier obviously fails at killing Pharah, they blame Soldier for it. Every single time.

>call ult
>graviton on point
>both entire teams are there
>enemy team all sucked into one spot, their d.va is out and nothing guarding them
>only a few of my team mates make potshots at them
>don't do anything else
>kill maybe 2 people with right click before they get out
>die
>we lose
>4 gold as fucking Zarya
>go from platinum to gold

What in the absolute fuck was going through these shitter's minds? I literally cannot wrap my fucking head around why they didn't do jack shit. Our 76 with a fucking ult ready ran away because he was at 3/4ths health.
I'm so pissed, how can 5 other people this absolutely fucking stupid all get on my team? Are there just so many of these retards that the odds favor them congregating into one place by pure chance?

It's not mean
You're getting placed in bronze
Look, bronze players on your team and theirs

>"Oh, D.Va's at the bottom."
Stopped watching there.

i dont care about rank, just give me comp points and fuck off

Bitch looks like Zarya. Gross.

Redditors like always, it's always Redditors and the only time it wasn't was when Reddit didn't exist so their kind were parts of Gaiaonline's claque. If you were even on the site for more than a year you'd know this, it's literally always Reddit.

>I dont care about useless internet points on my screen, just give me useless internet points

IDS HABBENING

yeah user thats what i want!

>not on eu

4 decides which OW female character I masturbate to

A WEAPON TO SURPASS EVEN METALGEAR

>all those people saying that spray is a OPM reference

There's only room for one strong nigger related to OPM

Athena, and not the robot body speculation one.

OH HOLY FUG THIS IS EPIC OMG IM SPAMMING THIS EVERY THREAD

nah It's another spray, there's one thats called "one punch" with DF having a similar pose as one kick jim

OR-15-A

checked

zarya

Made me check.

namefag BTFO

Orisa.

Zarya's face isn't full of makeup trying to hide redness caused by alcoholism

which would win

Orisa.

>britbong on my team flames all match then advertises his stream at the end
this has happened three times in a row from 2 seperate people

Orisa

Tracey

rerolling

widowmaker

Holy hell ladies and gentlemen, is our game dying?

thegames.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=198631

Best girl

>posts article in bootleg moonrunes

I don't know, is it?

All signs point to yes.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up Fist* my name is Akande but u can call me t3h F15T oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very Balanced!!!! thats why i came here, 2 fuck up balanced ppl like me ^_^... im 34 years old (im nimble 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 cap points w/ my girlfreinds (im bangin sombra if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite way to fuck up your day. shes Balanced 2 of course but i want 2 meet more powerful ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of heals!!!! METEOR STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what happens when you combine a huge e-sports bungle with intentionally bottlenecked content and a barebones release.

bastion

>can't put any filters like what maps or gamemodes you want to queue for
>matchmaking still often fails to create balanced teams

who else is excited for lucioball

I was always plat and better I'm always wondering how is bronze and silver. But I won't throw or smurf to find out, I find that unacceptable.

Mei

Alejandra

how much longer until i can play the black man of punching

finally
amazing taste friend

It's pretty much the same
t. someone who climbed from bronze to plat

we are going to get a gentlemen sport

hungry hungry hog

JUNKRAT CAN STAND ON TOP OF PHARAH AND RAIN FURY DOWN ON EVERYONE

HOLY FUUUUUUUUCK

Low bronze is a different game entirely, but honestly 1500-3200 are extremely similar and I can't really tell a difference.

>People already hate the bomb-spamming flying Egyptian
>let's make the bomb-spamming Australian fly too

GJ Blizzard

>faggot leaves at the end of the first round despite defending well and with the match on our favour
>lose the match
>lose 30 SR

How will Doomfist fix this? How will the Overwatch leave fix this? How does the overwatch world cup fix this? How will the report system prevent this?

>Throw a mine to get in the air
>Throw another mine to take out Pharah
Finally the dream comes true.

Unironically lucioball and junkensteins revenge are so much more fun than the uprising shit