pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Fates is a good game fuck you guys

This.
And Odin is a good unit also, stop bullying him!

Linde

I love Tharja

Ninochin.

Maybe if he didn't act like a manchild wearing a stupid outfit.

I respect your opinion.

Post canon couples.

Nino!

Not an argument sweetie

Used up literally all of my orbs (Arena + Daily bonus) but finally got a Delthea on my last roll. Neutral IVs which I'm fine with, just means I may have to use darting blow/L&D to supplement somewhat lacking speed.

I'm a little worried about CYL and/or Celica banners coming soon since I won't have a lot of orbs but I think I'll just start saving up until I hit 100-ish at least.

Fates is like 3 games
Not one

choose your legend winner

Shittiest girl in the serie. Hope she died giving birth to her twins

There’s going to be a banner tomorrow

But what continent does it take place on?

In Japan, yes.

dont bother with her speed its not worth the effort she wont double the most commor red no matter what you make her A, just give her swordbreaker and call it done use her to buff mostly and kill swords and bait mages

Why does Masked Marth have equal stats to Rukina?
Masked Marth was her at 16 while Rukina is like 18.

That's interesting. 34 speed seems pretty competent against a lot of units. I have a ton of SI Fodder so I'll probably mess around with all sorts of builds anyway and just farm up SP for her.

use imgbox.com or something m8

>last time they made a broadcast they released the hero fest

What are they gonna do this time? I hope you saved a bunch of orbs.

Choose Your Hero Fest

What kind of banner would you like to see previewed in the Direct today?

No generic options like Tellius, Magvel, or CYL allowed, those have been suggested to death. I want to know about an original banner idea you would personally want to see. Be creative about it.

Like say, a banner for units with major Holy Blood.

Cyl your legend.

It's just going to have more details about CYL but it being a rate up banner would be nice

Fire Emblem Heroes coming to Switch.

DOZO!

>No Tellius or Magvel allowed
>Suggests Jugdral
Fuck you I want a sub-human banner

ITTADAKIMASU!

I want to kiss her feet

Impregnate!

What are her chances of getting into heroes?

Anna banner
All grey
Maid Anna
Bow Anna
Staff Anna
Ninja Anna

I dont understand people who complain about cav teams. The only place you get to fight against players with it is the arena...which is AI controlled so you can somehow dodge them...or you take a loss and use your 300+ swords to get another streak going. I know its illegal but if isis nerfed dire thunder many challenges in game would be even harder. Lets remember the fact that they started buffing enemies like crazy in new game modes and GHB and stuff,to the point that even cav teams have trouble keeping up

Backwards?

but the meta is focused around 38+ or garbage speed ususally its not worth bothering when you cant make it to like 43 cuz you wont even double neutral 35 units with fury speed isnt an offensive stat till you can double basically if you cant hit specific thresholds youre wasting stats

Oppai~~

YFW its both a CYL and Hero fest. You will be able to hear wallets crying all over the world

To confirm Axe valor doesn't stack with another one right?
Also should I merge my +HP/SPD S.Tiki into a +DEF/HP one or vice versa? They aren't ideal but its all my luck netted me.

I hope one day I'll be able to run a full Anna team

>Rolled my first Odin in months 3 days ago
>gave Camus Moonbow
>no way to give Ursula his Bladetome
>no way to do the chapter 9&10 and above 10-battle lunatic chains without second Bladetome Horsemage
>no way to get those orbs before the summer banner ends
>no way to get FRobin

it doesnt stack and it depends her axe and A skill are unique you might want to consider keeping one for future builds using said things

>no way to do the chapter 9&10 and above 10-battle lunatic chains without second Bladetome Horsemage

0%

you clearly have no idea what you're talking about
the problem with cav memes is that on certain maps there will be situations where they can reach your team on turn one, and they WILL rape you with thundercock, WoM and all that shit. nothing you can do about it on those maps.
>just take the loss and do another run
that is literally a non-argument.
>but without dire thunder i can't finish pve content
get fucking good

Who no sleep here

b-b-b-but I thought Nino was supposed to stop all blue tomes!!!!

Neutral speed Doot needs enough speed fo double +spd Ike under desperation, and enough speed to not get doubled by +spd Katarina, Tharja and Celica. She can 1HKO Ryoma with L&D, a +4 atk buff, and the atk seal, a feat that she boasts over Linde.

>using unmerged blade tomes on arena offense
(lol. Enjoy never staying on T20.

just have a unit that return kills rein????? like this isnt THAT complicated buddy

>tfw the new outfits are probably just Askr armor

I just wanna see Ike's Lord costume actually get used outside of FE9. But unfortunately the obvious Lucina costume has already been used so it'll be new outfits rather than actual alts like Smash Roy or Blade Lord Lyn.

That was Julia, actually.

ya

Bunny Lucina was obvious?

When are they gonna release a fucking flying mage?
I met so many physical tanks I literally couldn't hurt with Minerva / Cherche on my flying meme run it's really getting on my nerves.

Ike's FE9 Lord outfit is definitely one of my favorites. I just want Vanguard Ike soon.

alternitively you could just run sworbreaker and TA and do all those things, i have run this on a -speed del for 2 weeks now with 0 problems at 4950

Only Julia and Sonya can do that buddy.
Face it nigger, cav teams are a crutch and straight up stronger than any other team comp you can do. They have better mobility and are stronger thanks to meme buffs. And those buffs are ridiculously easy to get with Jagen/Gunther compared to Honkers/Caeda.
Cavs were a mistake.

also staying in t20 was like 4880 this week buddy its not that hard to get there with a single mage

Dang, hopefully I'll see one Julia in arena today.

no literally any TA green mage with 25res or more can do it aswell as fae and any DC emerald axe with the same res threshold.... people really just parrot this shit cav teams are free wins for me cuz they literally kill off 2 of their own units on the first turn attacking their mages into my TA units...

Reminder that DC Ridersbane Wary Fighter Effie is the new meta

True that.
Though I already gave the +HP/SPD one a few skills because I didn't expect to get a dupe with possibly better IVs.
I heard +HP is a throwaway stat for her too, dang.

wrong

Dead game !!

TA is the best option for -spd Doot, anyway. Even if you slap L&D on her, she will still get doubled by most threats, so better to just play up her anti-red game.

>I know its illegal
it's not.

>tfw your girl tells you about her night behind bars with a dragon-god's head priest
She volunteered for it, you all saw.

>you can counter him if you do some ridiculous investments, like using fucking hector as fodder
wow that sure showed me how cavs are fair and balanced

I hope Severa gets a variant too! We need more Severa!

>148 BST
LMAO

>Wings of Mercy thundercock and hector on enemy team

QP or Shield Pulse Hector can easily handle fully buffed fully merged Tinyhands, while also walling BCordelia and the odd Felicia/Niles.

People complaining about cavs haven't faced fully merged teams designed to break your streak yet.

>relying this much on blade AND horse memes

slapping TA on nino is not a rediculous investment

>just use +10 Hector bruh
not an argument

how about LaD 3 for this qutie?
I want to turn her into a walking nuke but I'm not sure what I should remain with deathblow 3 or give her LaD and possible quick reposte 2, maybe desperation 3 for those double attacks or blue tome breaker, considering that red tomes pose little threat.

So I've never played an Archanea game. Is there any reason to play 1 or 3 over the DS remakes these days?

Yeah, I sure see tons of Jagens in tier 20. Effie is coming back in full force though. 3 out of 7 matches have an Effie and 2 out of 7 are using the R8dersbane build.

Miku variant!

>implying
i did 11&12 with a plus one flier cordelia, nino, maria and celica. and i never even cared about giving nino any buffs except for killing est on the very first map.

i really hope they'll make Saber 4* base
all these new skills being 5* only really sucks

>putting TA on nino
lmao

pic related
you'll get these shitty literal who winners and your favorite character!

To the guy who suggested axebreaker to my red mage: thank you. I finally managed to beat it with tharja, olivia, nino and reinhardt. Was pretty hard with axebreaker being the only SI.

I wish the game would give me units with reposition/draw back.

Motherfucker
Fuck whales
And fuck cuckedilia

>cordelia
>not four-0-delia
your team must be shit

Damn, Lucina really got second place in the poll... I thought she was really popular, but I guess not...

you literally stated you specifically have a problem losing to one unit you think is overpowered, i state using something with as little investment as a TA mage or a TA fae will kill him while not being even worried about it. AND that i have been doing this and have never had problems with cav teams you respond by continuing to play the victim of cav units... you clearly just want to bitch, fine youre entitled to do that i suppose...

Look again blind nigga
She is using firesweep bow

Bridela is a beast

>cordelia
>not two-0-delia

she has 50 atk, 51 if you invest 20k feathers for lnd 3...

Ishtar GHB will be the only Tordo girl in Heroes

>all these loser who can't even stay in t20 talking like they know the game

I'm at the final boss of FE7, if I were to lose a unit and reset, or Eliwood were to die would I restart at the Fire Dragon fight, or the Morph gauntlet?

6 months celebration

The last time you saved

Not him, but you clearly need to look at other cav mages too, Rein is just the most popular option. Neither TA nor tanky greens will help you against a proper blade mage on a horse, like Cecilia, Ursula, or even worse, Olwen. Against those, you will need some very specific team compositions, which will probably undermine your ability to handle other enemy teams.

Who is gonna dethrone Cordelia's 35/35 atk/spd
They won't let a limited unit the be the best for long, r-right ?

L&D and QR don't go together.
>-spd
L&D3 will only give her middling speed at best and she will need a speed buff next to her so that she can reach fast territory. You'll probably need Desperation if you do run L&D though, and it still won't be as good as a unit that reaches 40 speed without buffs (like neutral speed Delthea with L&D, various Linde/B. Caeda builds, etc).

Alternatively you could keep DB3 and run B. Tomebreaker like you said, your magical bulk and Tomebreaker will save you from blue mages and Nowis, but you'll need a unit dedicated to handling common physical blue DC units like Camus and Effie, as well as Reinhardt depending on your tier.