What have you killed with your car Veeky Forums? Happened just today while hooning

What have you killed with your car Veeky Forums? Happened just today while hooning.
I hear truckers kill owls, eagles, etc apart from the obligatory deer.

I killed my depression with my car

great photo

How's the leaky convertible working out for you?

>several thousand bees,wasps and dragonflys
>one dove with the windsheild
>a crow and finch with the grill
>possum and 4 foot gator with the tires
almost bagged a sandhill crane the other day but he wised up and moved when he realized i wasnt stopping for his arrogant ass

I want this.

A stump

Mostly just pests and vermin.

It only leaks on the passenger side so it's no big deal to me lmao

My savings account and my self esteem.

Pheasant
Countless insects
My wallet

Not much but there was a little fox terrier dog that I ran over in front of a bunch of kids

on purpose?

Only sorta, it was either the dog or I get taken out by a Kenworth

should've taken out the kids too, no witnesses

I have hit multiple pigeons, but only killed a couple. Damn pedestrian safety shit.
Hell, I hit a fucking pheasant last month, going 60MPH. Colossal BANG off the bumper, cloud of feathers, definite solid hit... And I looked in the mirror to see it fucking WALKING AWAY.
I pretty much have to get wildlife under the wheels to be sure of a kill.

I have hit an only-recently-dead hedgehog with my old motorbike. Couldn't avoid it, mirror check revealed it basically untouched despite passing both wheels over it.

A dog, think it was a King Charles or something that size.

I parked the car to go pick up the bits of my underside that the dogs skull broke off and saw a preteen girl crying while someone carried the dog off the road. I love dogs but I just fitted new tyres and I thought the dog ripped one off the wheel.

a rabbit and a frog.

people

some mexican family's dog because their dumbasses didn't have the dog leached or fenced in.

I fucking hate sandhill cranes those fucks are trained to not give a shit about cars and it makes me rage when they just fucking stand there with those smug ass looks on their faces.

Stupid bird for getting too close and too friendly with crowds of people

The neighbor's cat crawled into the engine bay of my old truck. I turned it on and it ran into the mechanical fan, instantly killing it and throwing the remains all over the engine.

Pretty horrible. I just pressure washed it all out and never told anyone.

>Hooning
>2010-2012 V6 Mustang

Try again

This happened at a s/o/cal meet

You didn't kill your gayness

Cute

>It's ok when whites do it.

I thought my gf would but I still have a bit of twinkness in me. It's probably an active effect from owning such a cute car

I remember one time I was driving down a back road at night and plowed right through a migration of frogs, hundreds of tiny little frogs. I thought they were just leaves blowing around on the road.
I had to hose them out of my treads the next morning.

A few insects here and there

a fucking cat. I was driving home late at night. Empty road, 6 lanes across if you count both directions. I see a shape out of the corner of my eye on the other side of the street, it begins to run across the street. I tap my brakes so that I don't run it over. Then a car coming in the opposite direction illuminates this black cat and his reaction to a fucking truck about a hundred feet away is to fucking make sprint for my front tires. I hit him at about 25mph, I heard a thud. I went back the next morning to look for him on my way to work but he wasn't there so either he came back to life or someone cleaned him up pretty quick.

Oh and obviously the insect genocide every time I go on a roadtrip

dude my wife is like a moose slayer they're basically drawn to her when she drives. now i do all the driving for us. she killed three and three near misses

>related
>captcha; Calle Christ

Ok kiddo.

Hit a bird with my front bumper at 100MPH+ once, not five minutes later did I take out another one with my drivers side mirror. The front bumper was surprisingly totally fine, but it knocked out my tow eye cover which was annoying, never replaced it as getting one and painting it to match isn't worth the hassle. Car was covered in a disgusting yellow slime after that.

Also took out my fair share of pheasants, rabbits and hedgehogs. Pheasants get no sympathy from me as they literally run into your car, dumbest animals on the planet.

Hit a turkey with my motorcycle. Cracked my front fender and got egg on my shoe. Worst part though was the smell of feathers melting on my exhaust.

It probably died a little later. I don't think is physically possible for a relatively small animal to survive long a 60mph impact with a 1.5 tons object.

Do you know what a pheasant is? Big fucking bids, they are.

'Probable' or 'damaged' gets no credit. Only confirmed kills can be counted, and only roadkilled pheasants can be legally thrown in the boot and traded to my mother for Good Boy Points.

Insects count? Because I lose count of those while biking in summer. The ones full of yellow stink to high heaven when they hit you, though.

>those twinks that started beating the boot got floored
lmao

In the car I have now the only thing I've hit was a dead squirrel. Didn't see it but I heard a terrible crunch, there was no question I hit something but I didn't know what it was. I looked in my mirror and saw it in the road. That was gross.

In my first car I ran over a squirrel and at my old job driving the company van I ran over a rabbit because he jumped right in front of the tire as I was about to pass him