You pay $100 a month for car insurance and never experience an accident or any damages

>You pay $100 a month for car insurance and never experience an accident or any damages.
>Insurance profits $1,200 a year from your cuck ass.

>You put $100 a month into a savings account for car expenses.
>You never experience any accident or damages.
>You still have $1,200/year that you could invest, use in an emergency, etc.

Why don't the Jews in the government allow us to do option B? If you're a retard that looks at your phone constantly and can't drive for shit, then it may not be the option for you, but I would consider myself a safe driver. Been driving for 13 years. Never had a ticket. Never had an accident. Never been in a close call. Yet I'm tired of giving away free money to insurance companies that pays for other people's retarded driving habits.

One third party injury claim and you're fucked.

I'd prefer it be no insurance. You get in an accident. You're paying for that shit out of pocket. But no, the libtards want everyone n their nigglets to drive.

In Canada its even worse, I know people who paid insurance for years, and when they get into fender bender both parties pay out of pocket. Why? Because otherwise the premiums double, and you'll pay them the same sum within a year + increased premiums forever. Insurance is only useful when someone is heavily injured in an accident, or you have a tip top new car.

I wonder that every day.
Been paying insurance for 10 years and only ever had a windscreen replacement, an extra of 60 bucks yearly, give me the award for the cuck of the year.
The way I see it we pay for idiots/mindless drivers, people like you and me cover people who are involved in serious accidents etc.

This.

Meanwhile something like 40% of drivers are uninsured

Exactly this

Insurance is a scam still, don't get me wrong, but its a fair scam. Everyone pays between 1200-2000 a year. A bit pricey, but not nearly so pricey when you rear end someone and their hospital bill is 10k+ . And then when YOU get sent to the hospital, the poor guy who hit you doesn't have nearly enough money to pay for the damages, what then? Exactly, insurance. Now that I've typed it out, it's a pretty elegant solution.

Alright. Say we stop this insurance shit right now. In three months some idiot low-life teen runs you over while looking at his phone. You are now quadriplegic, in constant pain, can't work for another day in your life.
Teen says, "lol, here's your three hundred bucks, cripple! why should i work another day in my life if it all goes to you anyway? roflmao"

Mandatory liability insurance is not for the driver. It's for the victims. You get run over, the insurance has to pay up. Right now. Any amount. Doesn't matter if the shithead driver bumps into a fatty causing a minor bruise or if he barrels into a gas station devastating a whole block. The vicims get paid. The insurance companies have to deal with the low-life scum that can't drive to get their money back, not you.

Probably cause Cali is giving away drivers license to illegal immigrants. And illegals can't get insurance. Gg America. Gg.

Well in the non libtard days, you could shoot the teen nigglet. Which would teach all the other nigglets to wise up. Plus if you're a stupid cripple that is getting shit from a teen, you should just die anyways.

>Everyone pays between 1200-2000 a year.
I pay like $650 for liability insurance. It's not that expensive

The only incentive to have insurance here is the 5K ticket and instant 6 months driver license suspension if you don't.

There IS an Option B. All states allow you to self insure if you show you have the means... which Im guessing you dont as you are complaining about 1200 a year

same way i feel about health insurance. you wanna live? you better work smart. no more of this 'everybody deserves to live' bullshit.

I've never understood this whole "Healthcare is a human right." then again, I don't understand why defendants have "right to an attorney" either.

Shameful.

I bet you'd be among the first to die in a truly anarcho capitalist society

He gets it. Once you factor in that people are going to die, no matter how protective you are, the more freedom we get.

The correct thing to do is to not drive at all and wait for self driving cars.

/thread

You have to be able to pay for damages to someone else and their property. What you're talking about is Collision coverage, which you have the option to decline. What's required is liability coverage, which will pay out on your behalf when you are at fault and owe the other person $75,000 in bodily injury damages.

>"teen" = millenial
millenials are nigglets. truthbomb.jpg

>I don't understand why defendants have "right to an attorney" either.

Alright, user, I propose a friendly game. It's a game with an incredibly complicated ruleset spanning several hundred books and several hundred years of game master decisions. You have a faint grasp of how the game looks from the outside, but have never played it or read the actual rules.

Oh yeah, I forgot. You will be playing against me and if you lose your future is over, but if you win you get nothing. And I can just force you play by fabricating a personal challenge out of thin air. And btw, whoever has more money gets a huge advantage at the game. Did I mention that I'm a government with several billion dollars budget and several thousand of pro-level players at my disposal?

You also want a professional player to represent you at the game? Well, hire one privately or don't worry about it. It's only fair, since the rules of the game are so balanced, right? Why should I pay for your defense?

T.communism pro

>hit someone
>he is permanently disabled
>1m lawsuit
It's a scam, but I can see why its required

/thread

>everyone already has medical insurance (or gets fined if they're too poor to afford it, thanks obama)
>medicaid, medicare, disability payments, cripplebux, etc all already exist
>need car insurance because "oy vey what if you hit someone and they have medical bills"

>some nigger tries to break my car window to steal a nickel
>insurance won't cover it

What a jewed-up system. What you pay is 50-120 a month in protection money to the kike cabal because they got their way in politics by bribing some greasy pig to lobby it.