Driving Music

What do you guys use to listen to music in your shit boxes? I just bought a new shitbox and I want to keep the original head unit because new ones are ugly. Is there a good cassette adapter that doesn't destroy audio quality? Also general driving music thread. Post good driving playlists as well as good driving CDs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/017j9GLBkoA
youtu.be/xYAtQ600uCE
youtube.com/watch?v=iqhMjAiW8iA
vintageautoradio.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54&Itemid=64
amazon.com/dp/B00TZOB812/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_DJaqAb75643RZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just get a new stereo faggot. I'm sick of you idiots always with the "oh I don't like the way they look". It's called function over form.how much of a girl are you that you care about looks that much? And second, they make good looking radios, but your broke cheap ass isn't going to find them at Walmart. Get a job.

For real. People are cheap/retarded. Bluetooth faceplates can be had for under $100, play music from your phone. People act like this is still the 80's & you gotta spend a few grand lol

This.

>New ones are ugly!

Yeah, and that 30 year old mishmash of buttons and knobs that OP posted is a masterpiece of artwork... right.

youtu.be/017j9GLBkoA

That audio setup looks sick and retro looking, the entire dashboard looks really cool. What car and year is it and how much did you pay for it?

Look at the steering wheel faggot. Honda Prelude.

youtu.be/xYAtQ600uCE

Works best at highway speeds

BROCKHAMPTON

youtube.com/watch?v=iqhMjAiW8iA

You can actually send in you original radio head unit to some companies and have them replace all the internal with updated audio drivers, Bluetooth, aux etc. and still keep the original functionality of the oem head unit. But of course it's not super cheap. Here's a link to the people who did mine: vintageautoradio.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54&Itemid=64

If those are a bit too expensive and you have a little electronics experience you could just solder in an aux port to the radio, Though it usually means sacrificing the cassette player.

but it looks oem to the car and sometimes people like to keep their interiors period accurate.

It's called a restoration.

Though I'm not saying that's why op wants it.

buddy how butthurt are you right now? are you offended because you like how modern headunits look? 'cuz they look like shit my guy.

i mean look at this garbage, ruins the aesthetic of the car completely. who would willingly take this shit in place of their OEM head unit? a retard.

Greatest traffic jam CD of all times

Check out the restore shops online. Lots of "vintage" looking head units are available, just gotta look at places other than crutchfield and walmart.

Why are you so mad? Not everyone wants their car to look like a gross LED vapebox.

I'm using this in my offroader. Would prefer stock but I need bluetooth and it was just too complicated rigging bluetooth into '95 head unit.

It's reasonably tame looking, variable color keys/display so it blends into dash ok.

As your head unit is too fucking nice to rip out get something like Bury or Parrot HF kit.

To be honest that OEM radio looks incredible.

DANGER ZOOOOOOONE

You have some aesthetics deficiency issues man.

I use the cheapest bluetooth radio I could find in a local shop to blast my Taylor Swift songs.

It's not like my speakers are good enough to get a better radio.

I use the stock radio in my Jetta but I have this 1989 4g63t Hatchback that needs a new head, the past owners just installed whatever they had lying around, I was thinking of this radio since the tach colors are green. amazon.com/dp/B00TZOB812/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_DJaqAb75643RZ

It seems like a nice match and it's not that expensive, otherwise do you guys have any recommendations? It's a 1989 Dodge Colt if you need to know.

Did you even bother reading the post