I cant drive more than 3 hours straight

I cant drive more than 3 hours straight

How do I unsubsribe / unfollow?

Good thing you drive a Miata.

what does this mean

It means you are gay and like to be fucked in your ass by your boyfriend u til your anus is sore and therefore cant drive for more than three hours. Like a woman.

are you even trying

How long can you drive gay?

>Is trick question, everyone know women can't drive.

Me neither, and my car is apparently supposed to be a GT. Grand Tourer my ass, that shit gets uncomfortable as fuck after an hour. Maybe I just need to be the size of a Japanese person from the 90s to properly enjoy the car as a GT.

Makes sense.

Most I drove was 16 hours in a day...probably 4 or 5 hours straight

Neither can I. At highway speeds (~75mph) I'll be on empty in three hours time.

The longest I've driven was for 5 hours straight. The worst part was at the four hour mark my back started to hurt, the seats in my shitbox suck for long drives

You're not supposed to, you're not a big rig driver.

Driving auto puts me to sleep and i often swerve on turns

>tfw you think you can keep yourself attentive with loud music
>tfw it only wears you out quicker because noise

Can you drive more than 3 hours gay?

I could easily put in 8 hours in my old Lumina sedan. It didn't have a lot going for it, but damn it was comfy. It was like driving a couch.

That was painfully forced, the key to shit posting is to make it seem like you actually believe in what you say

What car, user?

Skyline.

I rode a motorcycle for 11 hours one day

dont be a pussy

In the blowing snow, uphill, both ways?

about 2hrs for me. my car was built for 5'9" 140lbs japanese men, not 6'3 210ers. to top it off the steering wheel isnt adjustable and the front seats only recline so far due to storage containers behind the seat

I take a 15 minutes break every 2 hours and never drive more than 8 hours a day.

I"m not getting paid to drive. so driving for longer and at a faster pace is just asinine.

though I do sometimes put in 12 hour days with fewer breaks when on my motorcycle. The time seems to pass faster on a bike.

if the gubmint increased speed limits, we'd all get places faster

No wonder, it's an overrated piece of weeb shit
>gook cars
>comfortable
>ever