NEW CAR

NEW CAR ALERT BREEET BREEET BREEEET EVERYBODY LOOK @ THE NEWLY PURCHASED CAR

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bbm90lchiAn/?taken-by=p0wertech1
app.bmw.co.za/dws/VTS/servlet/VtsPdfUI?modelCode=UC92
ventura.craigslist.org/cto/d/2004-bmw-e46-m3-manual/6437690549.html
ventura.craigslist.org/cto/d/2004-bmw-m3-manual-carbon/6407442697.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/d/2001-bmw-e46-m3-6-speed-manual/6420474715.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more pix

M3? Nice...

Now show pics of engine bay and interior!

It is a GORGEOUS & SEXY two seater E46 BMW M3 which was made in the same year that I graduated high school

your living like a white collar executive did back in your high school years

all leather interior

first thing I did was take it out in the snow

it is cold today

Nice car, I'm looking to get a 330ci by late February '18.

Not quite an M3, but still close.

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, guys

Right on! Yah those are pretty swell as well

that I can do!

i love it at night!

Get a pic of the engine bay???

please clcean that dirty ass interior

Nice car op one of the best take good care of it I think there are other anons with silver like yours and a blue and white one here too

op from Hopkins?

One of the worst cars ever made.
Doesn't even have ventilated seats or a touchscreen.
Stupid I6 engine is meme-tier and makes less hp than a fast Kia.
Wheels are too big; rides like a paint shaker.
Literally only ricebois and Veeky Forumstists like it.
Should have purchased a new Camry, which is also more powerful but will never break, so you won't habe to sell plasma for repair costs.
Basically kys.

Welcome to the bimmer family my boy

Next time be a little more subtle kiddo

C'mon these are legit criticisms of this 30 year old boat anchor.
My mom's GLC300 (coupe-style) is faster and better in every way, and doesn't look like a used bar of soap.

Lol GLC, Ur mom is a fat bitch that can't see over the steering wheel that's why she drives a glc

>m-maybe I should keep trying
Nah cunt, you fucked up now quit while you’re ahead

Say it with me now:
>13s
>From
>The
>Factory
And it will warm and massage your taint if you command it to.
Face it.
"Classic cars" are for nostagiafags and cannot compete.

Grats! Take good care of it.

one of my dream cars right there
mad jealous dude

Congrats, man. Those M3's sound really nice, just be careful around the Twin Cities, everyone here in a BMW drive and act like complete idiots. Although, just by your wording you seem like a nice guy, what part of the cities you in, Plymouth or Hopkins?

Are those Forgestar F14s?

Nice car op i hope you enjoy it :)

>touchscreen.
>fast Kia.
> Veeky Forumstists
>new Camry, which is also more powerful but will never break,
B8 ALERT
B8 ALERT

Fuck any faggots who hate on the Ultimate Driving Machine. You have purchased one of the best vehicles on the planet, and it even has the best wheels (except for the color and lack of BMW roundels). Congratulations mein freund.

Fuckin nice dude. Picked up a 330ci this past summer. I love the e46 coupe. You'll love yours

Just put pic related m3 wheel and a short shift out of an e60 in. Feels brand new. Took it off the road for the winter and bought a jeep to hoon in for awhile

I applaud your purchase my man. Snow drifting will be tons of fun

>fuck any faggots who hate on the Ultimate Driving Machine

this, mein neger

near there, yep. supervalu, obviously

yah. it has 340 hp. payday was yesterday, in other news

Manual or auto? Lovely ride dude.

I'm the user who's getting one by late February. What did you pay for yours?

BMW bros! celebrating Christmas with family right now, including a sibling from Finland

twelve grand, maple wood auto mall. i put down a big down payment so they were impressed with me. that definitely made them sit up & pay attention to me!

Mileage? Looks like it's in pretty good shape, good find.

check out my sexy beast in living color!
instagram.com/p/Bbm90lchiAn/?taken-by=p0wertech1

Fucking a Lars! I went to high school with you. You move back to Wayzata after college?

I picked up my e46m3 in 2012; you know if you're going to modify yours at all?

Why is everyone so...... positive and full of life in this thread? Very unlike this board t.b.h.

SUCK A DICK IT'S CHRISTMAS GET HYPE

Some of us are Minnesotan's, we're all pretty friendly. The only thing is that when we get angry, we express it with passive aggressiveness.

Looks great man, congrats!

>Minnesotan's
plz gibe snowfu

i dont know why but it's oddly adorable how much you love this m3. congrats op

Well it’s bad bait but it’s funny bait so I rate it 6/10 because you really tried.

Welcome to the club faggot. Please clean your car and change oil.

M3's are for squares.
Hope it treats you well, though. Be sure to get the subframe reinforcement in the rear.
Also, never put hard rubber bushings on your differential unless you really enjoy hearing it whine all the time.

>pic, a faster car

>135i not the 1 m series coupe
No stock for stock it loses to the M3
>inb4 you start talking about mods, modified vs stock

>MN
Muh nigga

It is tuned with a bunch of aftermarket performance parts, and still costs less and looks better, inside and out, than the M3.

idk man not a fan of that side profile look makes it look like it has a fat belly also you can find some cheap m3 though i wouldn't recommend that

>old BMW
>new car

?????????????????????????????????

i could never find myself owning a bmw. i've heard too many horror stories. i respect what they embody as a company, though. they're very uncompromising to their design/engineering philosophies. grats on the M3me, op.

Welcome to the club lad. Be sure to get in front of lots of people to rub the m badge in their face. also supersprint exhaust or bust

thanks, I know, right? visiting with family today on Christmas

>135i looks better than e46 m3
Please stop

>Classier interior
>Smooth flowing exterior lines
>tight stance
>compact coupe
>rare pepe car, not meme car
Yeah, definitely better than an M3.

>tfw e36 is at the welders because side sills are rusted to fuck
>Turns out there's a huge crack in a support bit on the rear right side.

Oh, and
>dat ass

>manual
gross

yeah.. nah the e46 is wider, lower, has a thicker rear end, doesn't have that ugly ass side skirt design

>yfw when your car isn't a poster car for a popular video game

>lower
135i is at 4.2" GC, M3 has 5.1" GC.
>wider/thicker
Because the 135i is a compact coupe, but still sports incredibly wide rear wheels for excellent traction
The 135i can get 1M widebody front suspension and M3 control arms. But the fact that it has a short, square, wheelbase means it corners and handles better than an M3. It also doesn't crack in the rear.

E46 is 1 inch lower (1 series coupe 55.4 in, E46 M3 54 in) and 1.4 inches wider which gives it a more planted look.
Also the ground clearance is 5.2 inches for a 135i and 5.1 inches for a 135is.
Stock e46 coupe ground clearance is 5.1 so E46 M3 ground clearance is less than that.

>implying the SMG isnt a basket case

>literally making up numbers
>stock e46 has x, but I don't know what M3 is, do I'll just say less
135i has 107mm ground clearance.
And, oh gosh, 1 whole inch wider! Woah! Performance!
M3 is a mene car with a diehard soyboy fanbase that is only second to MLP. M3 is not the greatest car ever, there are better, faster, more aesthetic, and better handling cars. That's not to say the M3 is poo, but your level of fanboy is getting Porsche tier.

>107mm
Yeah right. 147mm is the official number.
1M Coupe ground clearance is 120mm do you honestly think the 135i is lower than that?
app.bmw.co.za/dws/VTS/servlet/VtsPdfUI?modelCode=UC92

>shitposter gets butthurt nobody likes his fat belly car unrelated to the thread
>starts comparing numbers like a benchracer gets btfo again when numbers fail him
Here have another and if you have to modify it a modified m3 will be faster still, it's just a better platform have fun with that n54 and the hpfp blowing up

oh my god who cares

350Z HR/370Z and Evo X is faster newer and cheaper and more importantly way more reliable

Boost type: Normal
Doors: 2
Ground clearance: 107mm
Height: 1408mm
Length: 4360mm
Overhang front: 751
Overhang rear: 949
Track front: 1470
Track rear: 1497
Wheelbase: 2660
Width: 1934mm
Width (without mirrors): 1748mm

Yes, when the floor jack can't even fit underneath the car, I believe the 107mm GC.

wtf bimmerfags are comfy???

Powet to weight is a huge difference. Not the 135i guy, but he'd still have you on all corners since it is a smaller, lighter, and more powerful car. It has twin turbos with an equivalent displacement to the M3.
You M3fags are really unbearable.
>B-b-but I can modify my M3
And there is a Dinan 135i with V8 swap, which is still faster than anything you can put in an M3. It's all about that power to weight.

So you do actually believe that 135i is lower than 1M, wew

Dude it literally states that the M3 has better power to weight in the stats comparison pic.

He says he has it tuned and bolt-ons, so ptw is going to be way better. It's also probably way cheaper than an M3, given that a tune is probably under 1k, the car is maybe 16k. The rest can be picked up in bolt-ons, but the M3 doesn't have forced induction, so it will never make as much power, even with just a tune.
You can't say "well you can mod the M3" because mods to the 135i will always be better because its a lighter car.

I love a good prindle stick as much as the next guy, but the SMG transmissions in those days were pretty garbage.

But modding an M3 for track is easier because it has sports suspension as standard while a 135i doesn't even come with an LSD.
A stripped e46 m3 would walk circles around an ecu tuned 135i.

I mean it would walk circles around the 135i on track.

A tuned 135i would smash an M3. Looking at some tunes they are 400hp+. Boost will always win. Always. Your argument will always fail because "muh M3".

Is this dumb ass really trying to argue that a 135i is better than an M3 because you can mod it? Yeah okay I guess a honda civic is better than a koenigsegg since some guy out there modded one to 1500 hp, it’s lighter too!

A boosted M3 destroys a tuned 135i.

Yeah, because 0-60 in 4 seconds in a modded car that costs half as much, is better.

A Dinan V8 swapped 1M destroys an M3. Your point?
Typical M3 circlejerk. Hurr hurr muh M3. Easy, Elliot. The M3 isn't the greatest car ever made.

Yeah that guy is retarded talking about power to weight there are 800hp and 1000hp e46 m3 using the s54 motor it's not limited to NA also it can be lighter just like the csl model too just look it up on YouTube

>half as much
No where on earth a 135i costs less than a E46 M3.

>Samefagging this hard

Cost of an M3 ~20-25k
Cost of a 135i ~10-15k

The 135i shill doesn't even realize that E46 is a much lighter chassis than E82.
An empty base model E82 weighs 1375 kg (3031lbs) while a base model e46 weighs 1285 kg (2833lbs).

Nope, E46 M3 starts at around 10k (or less) universally.

>he can't tell
you're getting desperate

>cracked subframe
>vanos leaking/failure
>window trim dryrotting
Sweet, totally cheap!

Fixing N54 VANOS, turbos, Valvetronic etc is not cheaper than E46 maintenance.

>Cost of an M3 ~20-25k
Behold!
ventura.craigslist.org/cto/d/2004-bmw-e46-m3-manual/6437690549.html
ventura.craigslist.org/cto/d/2004-bmw-m3-manual-carbon/6407442697.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/d/2001-bmw-e46-m3-6-speed-manual/6420474715.html