SSR Chikage, SR Fuu and Tamako
SSR Takashima pickup

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sakaide_city/status/890487882338541568
gs.dengeki.com/news/104600/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But that's forbidden love.

Game's been out for a while now, little under 2 months.

What are some mistakes you made while learning that, had you know what you do now, you regret and would've done differently?

Personally, I'd have spent less blessings on daily refreshes. Aside from yellows, I'm drowning in fucking d8s and don't have the cash to use em all. Literally have 80 green d8s.

Says the duo of gay blondes.

If I could go back I would not pay for the daily rolls given the little amount of ssrs coming out from those

I think I would've spread out my blessings across banners more. I zoomed through the main game really early, collected all my free blessings, and threw them all into the first few banners, which means I have almost all the early Yuushas and barely any of the new ones because no blessings.

I want the 150 bucks I spent trying to get Gin back.
I'm never paying for anything except daily rolls ever again.

Takashima is cuter.

I'm so glad I didn't fall for the daily refresh meme, it's even worse than refreshing stamina for blessings during a crystal party. I think the only thing that turned out to be a significant mistake in my case was spending skill udon on Rs and bad SRs, I realized too late that they would become a limited resource later on.

Spending skill udon left and right was probably my biggest mistake. Also, I'm not sure if rolling 80 just because I wanted SSR Chikage was a good idea. I'm now out of blessings.

Spend less blessings on the Daily meter.
Be more patient back then and not accidentally refill stamina with blessings.
Spend less udon on random SRs I don't use.
Also spend less rolls during the Gin Limited Gacha. I got an SSR Anzu and Sekka at that time but I feel like I should've spent more on the Takashima banner or saved for the Chikage/Takashima one now. I've been finding more and more situations where a Takashima of my own would make certain stages a lot less daunting and I don't use the SSR Sekka as much. The SSR Anzu has been fantastic for everything else not related to killing bosses at least.

Some gameplay updates I've noticed while grinding for exp since 1.3.0 came out:
>Dying doesn't make your yuusha lose a rank anymore
>Similarly, stat boosts from ranking up aren't reset
>Exp needed for rank up appears to still reset when you die
>When your yuusha comes back from death, her "Battle Start" boosts activate again, i.e. Wakaba's SPD up for all units

>When your yuusha comes back from death, her "Battle Start" boosts activate again, i.e. Wakaba's SPD up for all units
That's not new. The rest is, however. Really happy to see the fact you don't lose stats from death, though. Wonder if you could potentially cheese some stages by suiciding one Yuusha and bringing them back for some easy rank ups, long as you got one good tank to prevent the boss from advancing too close to the end.

>firework shop explosion in Sakaide
I bet this is Sonoko's fault.
twitter.com/sakaide_city/status/890487882338541568

It's meaningless if you're trying to 3-star it though.

It's extremely efficient for leveling up your yuusha without using coins or udon. I've been letting yuusha die while grinding event points and it's a super effective way to get 13000 exp for your yuusha per Expert Mode run. I use SSR Itsuki's hissatsu to slow down the boss multiple times and SSR Anzu to push back the boss if it gets too close to the Shinju.

But it's useful if you're farming exp

After you 3* a stage for the first time, does it even matter if you 3* it or not?

Obviously.
If you're trying to get everyone to rank 10 it's easier to let them die once.

I don't think I really have any regrets that I can think of. I've pretty much only rolled when the SSR rate was higher at the beginning and for Gin's banner I'm pretty sure, it's nice because I haven't got fucked super hard on rolls but I also don't have a ton of great SSRs. I guess I'm kind of sad that at the beginning I refreshed using blessings a few times. I do want to say I'm thankful for the 5% SSR rate and I'm hoping it stays that high because I just rechecked LLSIF and it has a 1% rate. It'd be no fun having a roster of only SRs.

I don't like these changes, now there's basically zero consequence for dying and it even encourages you to do so which sounds retarded. I don't like a lot of these changes either, they weren't necessary.

If everyone posts a picture every post we can have a new thread in 1/3 of the time

Tell me about it. I have fucking nightmares from pulling on 1% rates. I can't go back to games like that anymore after these generous as hell ones.

The thing that annoys me the most is this new health potion mechanic where characters only get healed when they actively move near a potion. This means you can no longer park your tanks in the front lane and let them handle all the mobs because you'll have to pull them back and grab some potions all the time.

So the 'coin event' on Friday is just that if you use normal stamina to fight bosses they have a chance of dropping a lot of coins? There isn't a new event section to click on in the missions tab.

From the way it's worded it will be a coin version of the yuri event that was running a while ago. It starts in about 90 minutes.

Woah, brilliant

Thank fuck, I need coins so desperately.

That was exactly one of the things that was on my mind too, but the death thing is what stands out the most probably.
"Hey, what's the best way to gain EXP?"
"Yup just kill yourself, it's that easy"
Death is supposed to be a bad thing, although I guess you can interpret it is a KO since they eventually come back. But this makes it feel like the game's slowly being streamlined for casuals who will drop a game if getting past the opening screen is too much work.

>"Hey, what's the best way to gain EXP?"
>"Yup just kill yourself, it's that easy"
Gin was ahead of her time.

All the Hinata talk in the last thread has me wondering: why do people talk she's completely insane after the bonus chapter? She's got PTSD and separation anxiety sure, but she hardly seems absolutely batshit nutso like people act like she is. She's definitely not on Chikage or Togo's level so far.

Turns out that throwing away your first experience with the guy that has the biggest stinger isn't the best idea if your dream is to be a pure bride.

I never got the whole "Hinata is a cold-hearted asshole" thing either. If I was slated to be a human sacrifice and I knew I could get out of it, I totally would. She was forced to make some tough decisions, but they weren't ones that push her into sociopath/insane territory. Not to mention, Hinata was right in her reasoning that Wakaba (and the Taisha) needed her, without her the Taisha would have likely gone to the shitter quicker and Wakaba would've gone nuts.

It's because homosexuality is a mental illness

Honestly the only reason I'm still even playing LLSIF is because I like LL but also just for the chance to roll maybe once a year, if that. 1% is too fucking harsh to me I mean I understand the URs are supposed to be ultra rare but that's just too much. I've been playing a few years and I still think my team's are all pretty terrible but it in YuYuYui I have not too terrible teams and it hasn't even been out for very long. I also have a lot more fun with YuYuYui just in general but the SSR rates help a bit with how generous they are.

*Sounds of Sonoko's pen scratching in the distance*

It's just memery. Tougou, Hinata and Chikage were just mentally unstable at those times, I don't think anyone actually believes they're irrecoverably insane or anything.

I don't play gachas often, does the whole SSR being the top rarity in YuYuYui suggest URs with lower rates will be introduced later on? didn't SSRs get added into LLSIF a few years down the line?

I dunno, people really do talk about her like she's the craziest person in the franchise. I'm pretty sure that at least half of them mean it.

I fell for the udon overflow meme. It's honestly pointless spending blessings given how much udon there is in the game and how one expansion is a measly 10 units.

I wouldn't take it too seriously. Remember how we call that one girl who bullied Chikage "sashimi tits" like Gun-chan ripped her whole metropolis to shreds? In reality, the LN specifically states that Chikage barely made a slight cut in her chest. And then there's Wakaba's "is the leader, everybody dies" meme even though the entire middle arc of the LN is about Wakaba actually becoming a good and caring leader of the Heroes (and in the end, of all of mankind). Anyone who has read the LNs would know that those are just exaggerations that stuck with the community because they're fun.

I guess maybe that could be the case but I don't think so. Some games just have a different name for the most powerful units in their game. It feels like SSR is supposed to be peak performance here. And yeah SSRs are fairly recent to LLSIF, and they have an even lower rate than the top units in YuYuYui.

Weren't SSRs added as an intern between SRs and URs?

I have a feeling SSRs are the max here as well, given they're rainbow color. EVERY mobile I play always uses rainbow for the highest rarity.

Yeah SSRs are between SR and UR. They're sort of a slap in the face to me, they're better than SRs but worse than UR and they weren't even in the game from the beginning.

Alright. Nobody is gonna top this one. I'm so sorry for you your loss of blessings on that user.

Honestly, it's not even that bad.
I also spent around 300~blessings upgrading my inventory, but when you put it into perspective, it's barely a single gacha roll.
Unless you've spent upwards of a thousand blessings on refills and expansions, you shouldn't be regretting anything.

Almost KuMeYu day. Are you excited?

Any wasted blessings is bad. They're the most valuable resource in the game and the only constant source is logins which have only been in amounts of 50 and 100 for two days of the week.

>Unless you've spent upwards of a thousand blessings
I spent about 1.4k on daily refreshes early on.

>more Aki-sensei bullying
Yes, I am.

There are also character birthday gifts which amount to 13 blessings/day on average, not counting blessings earned through the birthday events that come along with them.

The coin event maps are unlocked.

>not counting blessings earned through the birthday events that come along with them.
This will be a long way away, but the birthday maps probably won't reset judging by previous experience if they get recycled next year which is completely possible since they're fully voiced and all so can't really count on those.

Is anyone else having scrolling problems while arranging teams after the update?

Yes.

Got 40k coins from a gold box on the second stage.

And 100k from the boss stage holy fuck.

Was it 40 stamina for the boss level?

Yep.

If this weren't literally right in the middle of the birthday event, of which hitting 500k might take a few botamochi if you don't get your stamina managed well, this would be fucking amazing if those gold boxes drop with some consistency. I got, running each stage, 4 of them, once, two gold boxes.

Too small sample size, but if the 4th stage could drop 100k every couple runs, might not be bad.

Teaser is out:
gs.dengeki.com/news/104600/

Mainly not realizing how important black box skill udons are. I remember using them to level up Lv. 10 skills on SRs. Good times.

At least I never spent any blessing on things other than gacha

I didn't get any gold boxes from my 4 stages. In any case, the coin event will be every Wednesday and Friday for the whole of next month, so I think it makes more sense to prioritise the birthday event now unless you desperately need coins to 4-flower key Yuushas or upgrade key fairies.

Yeah I'm going to focus on getting to 500k points and farming more Shiratori copies. Although knowing how events are seem to be scheduled in this game there will be something else running at the same time as the coin events so it'll always be a choice of one over the other

Short summary of the first two pages, no relevant spoilers:
After seeing the state of the world with their own eyes and witnessing how other girls got seriously injured during their first mission, two of the Sentinels quit their duty. Two other girls are too injured to fight anytime soon. Mebuki watches the sea and the destroyed bridge from the Gold Tower's observation deck, which seems to be somewhat like the Marugame castle tower was for Wakaba, when a female priest approaches her. She plainly informs her that there won't be enough time to wait for the injured to recover before their next mission, but their losses will be replaced soon since none of the most capable commander-types are out of commission.
"Replaced...?"

>literally cannon fodder

These girls are so fucked. I don't think the Taisha has learned how to handle this shit very well yet.

More Virgo tomorrow and until Sunday.

>Virgo
>Birthday Event
>Coin maps
We were complaining about a content drought, now we're drowning in things to spend our stamina on. I don't know what to do with it all!

I don't see how at this point anyone could still need to do either Virgo unless they just want to farm even more dupes.

Does anyone have the screenshot showing the stat scaling for Virgo Yuna? it looked like the gains started dramatically dropping off around 150.

There are more complete ones, but this one does the job.

I don't think anyone needs to do Virgo for the cards, it's just that the stage gives an insane amount of loot and exp.

I haven't played Itsuki's Virgo at all yet.

Not rolling more on Gin's banner.
Not rolling at all on Sumi's banner.
Trying to roll on this banner.

>25 bucks spent
>Two SSR Gins
I'm sorry user, but that's the nature of gambling for you.

Is the coin event today only?

It's every Friday and Wednesday until September 1st.

So, did anyone lose/cancel a daily quest since the update? Do you lose Shinju power for unsuccessful attempts now?

I just quit twice and didn't lose anything.

That's good to know, it's still viable to retry daily stages until you get all 3 gold boxes then.

>6000 points AND Natsume drop
Whew lads. I'm feeling lucky.

Don't recall anyone posting 4 Flower Gun-chan stats, so here she is.

Shit, did they remove Stamina overflow?

No.
What gave you that idea?

Then i must have used up every single one of my last stamina when i leveled up. Got me started a bit when I see my stamina at exactly 99.

What was the update just now for?

To fix the update bar from going mankai maybe?

It's likely

Post top Yuusha.

how

I'll show you what bragposting really looks like.

Not pictured :SSR Yuuki somewhere in the twenties

I'll show you guys what real bragposting really looks like.

My Yuusha are cuter than yours.

Pssh all these SSR's with less then +5

BIG鳥

Fuck i hate mobile

>+7

wew a 40k coin gold chest in a non-boss level.

What was the best stage for farming Tomato? Why did you change the sheet to just percent rates?