What does Veeky Forums think about Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet - press says its officially the most beautiful car of...

What does Veeky Forums think about Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet - press says its officially the most beautiful car of the year?

I can see that

That's a silly huge nose and a silly tiny canopy.

Longboi

Ugly fucking dildo

>press says its officially the most beautiful car of the year?

Who is saying this becuase I've not see that said-- anywhere.

There rubber on them tyres?

Not looong enough

Hmmmm.

Better?

Sweet Z4 bro

The thing that wants to be a boat on the inside and a 50's wind tunnel bunny on the outside?

Yes.

>Mercedes reportedly plans on bringing the long-hooded two-doors into production.

>Anywho, Autocar reports that Mercedes-Maybach plans to bring the 6 Coupe and Cabrio to production someday, taking the fight directly to the Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead and Coupé. Insiders also tell the British publication that Mercedes intends to bring back bespoke coachbuilding, offering new levels of customization to Maybach 6 customers. Something tells me Cruella's gonna want hers upholstered in white with spots of black.

Epic levels of prestige gap.

>Mercedes reportedly plans on bringing the long-hooded two-doors into production.
muh nigga
>Epic levels of prestige gap.
Prestige gap just because they fuckin' can. That's the beauty of electric powertrains... No real proportion constraints.

>Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet

>POWERED BY KRILL

just let me see it in real life
it looks way to good to exist honestly

I think they're wrong

I think I'm to poor to think about this.

How do you park it?

You tell your driver to park it. Or to drive around until you want to leave.