Uh oh

Uh oh...

:(

so this is just oil right?

Judging by the way it's reflecting light, most likely maybe some coolant? Can't really tell

it looks like oil but is too clear. my guess is gasoline with some oil mixed in (blown right the fuck out head gasket) or deisel fuel.

Wait are you srs? I really hope it's not the head gasket

oil+fuel. not a good sign

Maybe your car uses red coolant?

Too thin for pure oil unless you use really light stuff, and not coolant either by the way it's reflecting light. Shit's fucked, mate.

I'm gonna fucking kill myself now

>"im going to fucking kill myself now"
-OPs car as it blew a headgasket and began consuming its own internal organs LOL

But it drives normal
Please tell me it's gonna be ok

No dude you're fucked. Better pony up for a rebuild if you're a cuck.

If you're a true alpha, you drive that piece of shit to a junkyard and tell them what's up. You buy the best V8 you can find and get stuck in.

Yeah i mean its just a fuckton of oil that appears to be mixed with fuel im sure its nothing. Just ignore it im sure itll just go away eventually.

Jk its defcon fucking 1 your shit is totally fecking fecked. Imagine driving your car with no oil in it - because with it all diluted by gasoline and providing no lubrication thats pretty much your exact situation.

This merry Christmas

i have red coolant (toyota) shit does not shimmer in light. it looks like cherry koolaid.

change the head gasket and hope for the best. its not an easy job but its the easiest. the other option is your engine has lost compression and blown backwards into the oil pan (that would be flooded with fuel) and this is whats coming past the busted pan seal. pray its not that cause if it is, your engine is really fucking fucked m8, like big time.

guys it's Christmas Eve and I'm crying
I don't want to deal with this shit
The engine was rebuilt like 30k miles ago too

I hope this is bait. Have you even looked at it, you knob?

judging by the trim on the shitbox in the OP, its time for a new car
or just get a buss pass
you clearly can't take care of your own belongings

First of all, what the actual fuck are those seat covers? Second, you're fucked m8. Order yourself a rebuild kit before the engine completely consumes itself.

I bought the car semi recently for cheap. The previous owner must have done it
They were a gift. And they do the job of covering up the exposed foam
Also brb kms

kek good spot on the seat covers that shit is atrocious
stop putting money into it
that isn't the kind of shitbox that people dump money into

I haven't put any money into it so far
But I'm gonna have my mechanic take a look at it before I freak out and scrap it
Also I like my seat covers

so that means you bought a car where someone had claimed "just rebuilt it 30k miles ago" ..?
wew
again, just get a bus pass

I never claimed to be a smart man
The person seemed trust worthy
And I don't like the bus

Was the car in an accident? The fender looks fucked so maybe something knocked into it and damaged the engine holding what appears to be some sort of coolant. Leaking coolant might be one of many problems with your car

Also, get rid of those shitty seat covers

my dude... you NEVER believe that shit unless there are receipts. for everything.

lets be nice to the clearly retarded OP. its Christmas after all. He bought a BAD lemon with fugly 90's couch pattern seat covers. hopefully the next 3 generations of his family will benefit from his fuck up experiences.

The fender isn't fucked up the door is just open
And yeah I'm rather new to car buying

Also cool it with the insults about my seat covers
I like them and that's what matters

>$10 oil pan
>$5 gasket
>Half an hour

wtf is the problem here op

don't tell me you don't work on your own cars

I don't. I'd like to learn but I don't have anywhere to work
I'd rather not work on the street

You can at least jack it up or put it up on stands and look under it to see where the leak is coming from so when you take it to the mechanic you don't get bent over the counter.

Be an informed consumer.

So do you really think that's all that's wrong with it?
The other anons are scaring me

Nah my guy is trustworthy
If he can't do anything for it he won't charge me

>Also cool it with the insults about my seat covers I like them and that's what matters

lets be honest with ourselves. you got a car to get some ass. everyone knows that even a beater infinitely raises your chances to get laid, even if it is obligational pity sex from a chick treating you like a cab driver.

that being said, those seat covers will work against you in your quest. your better off buying some neutral ones from some china shop on amazon for 20 bucks. Your penis will thank me.

You've got a fuggin leak. You can't do an oil analysis over the internet by looking at a fuggin picture.

Step 1 is to tell us where the leak is coming from and show us pics. I doubt you any problem like oil/fuel mixing. At worst a crank seal or something.

>Still not good but not like the engines going to explode

Could it be serious? Yes.
Do we have enough information to tell you that it is? No.

thats not just oil. look closer. its see through fluid with an oil film

dude, you do realise you're on Veeky Forums asking for help right? fucking go on a more serious forum where people won't tell you to kill yourself because they disagree with you if you want a real answer.

It's a civic. It'll run using piss as lubrication.

where did OP say that? looks like a 90's pontiac from that trim and color

That's my asumption from the color, lug pattern and body lines. I may be wrong but same difference. Shitbox is a shitbox.

Oh, and the black plastic paint peeling off the chrome trim around the windows. Every fucking civic of that era does that.

cept pontiac was built to look nice but not be all that bulletproof. if it is a pontiac he has bigger problems. if civic, then it may be fixable.

so did pontiac.... trust me -.-

I wasn't actually expecting them to fix my car
I'm gonna ask a real person for help
Just seeing what the general consensus from "car guys" would be
Ya I realize that. If I get a chance I'll do that but it's Christmas so I'm not gonna deal with it right now
Ya but I'm the one spending time in my car
The car is to transport me between pussies
It is indeed a Civic
EF hatch

>It is indeed a Civic EF hatch

I concede the CRX nigger wins again. To be fair, this could have been avoided if he had bought a toyota echo/yaris

>echo/Yaris
im no cuck :^)

Spending 3/4 of my life in the junkyard has finally paid off on winning internet arguments. Great.

>im no cuck :^)
do you want me to REALLY tear into you and your car with those seat covers? :^)

>Spending 3/4 of my life in the junkyard has finally paid off on winning internet arguments.

livin the dream lul

At least the EF hatch holds it's value better than a Yaris. Still worth $1500 and 10+ years older.

no im sorry

oh sweetie dot meme

15 year old echo's still have a value of $3000 in many cases, especially because kids dont buy and hoon the fuck out of them.

The yaris came to north america to replace the echo in 2007 and Yaris from those years still go for ~$5000.

I bought a 2011 toyota yaris with 193,000 km on the odo. for cheap because of that lack of hooning popularity. still goes like new.

well merry Christmas lads
thx for participating in muh thread

merry christmas you Veeky Forumstist

>car leaking coolent in car park
>better post in on Veeky Forums