I'm turning 30, I need to grow up. What's a mature yet stylish vehicle for $40k-60k?

I'm turning 30, I need to grow up. What's a mature yet stylish vehicle for $40k-60k?

Is a Cadillac XT5 with family's GM employee discount a horrible idea?

Get a CTS-V. Any generation.

You're asking if a car that looks like that is a bad idea?

Fuck that thing is ugly just get a mini van you cucked fag

I also like the 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and the Range Rover Velar. But the Range is too pricy. I think the XT5 is stylish, but I know it's sort of a mom car

drive what you enjoy. normies do not give a shit what you drive. if you like shitty boyracer cars, buy one.

Great idea. To be fair though, the BMW and Audi are better but its reliable and nice.

The big luxury coupe they make is also great.

I would get an ATS-V though in second. Actually best out of its competition.

only if leasing. I wouldn't buy one of these things, there's no used market for them outside of metro detroit and maybe florida. but for 20 or so months (early trade-in lease), not a bad move

used cts-v wagon or new ats-v

even a severely discounted ats-v is still $55-60k. might as well buy a new Vette for $44-46k

you did say your budget was 40k-60k

The Velar looks terrible, seen it IRL. Literally an squashed Range Rover with panoramic roof.

Well, what do you need? A saloon, a limo, a SUV? A girly cross-over?

I know a lot of 30-35 year old bussines owners that drive the X3. Its basically an X5 in size (slightly smaller), and for the price of an base X5 you get an decent spec X3.

I dunno whats with bussines owners and the X3 but these are the facts.

Personally, Im a huge SUV fan I would go for the Land Cruiser, but do you americans even get the Land Cruiser? Or its just some Lexus version of it?

first you're considering a crossover, now you want a vette?

what the hell kind of car do you want?

Newer Subaru Legacies (4th gen or newer) might be good option.

Just go for the Lexus man.

Those things have horrible reliability.

i can attest to the fact that theyre nice cars, but drive anything else than a b4 or bl and you lose good boy points with subabros. my 05 lgt ltd is over 150k and I might as well be owning an 80s bmw. I’ve spent nearly 2k on repairs this year. and though they are nice with leather and all the options they don’t carry the same authority with normies as a luxury brand. only buy a Legacy if you really want one

no, just pointing out that I don't see the value in even a severely discounted a ATS-V. if I were to go that route--which I won't--I'd go for the slightly less practical but faster new Stingray Vette

>he fell for the "growing up" meme

enjoy your slow death

Honda Accord.
Get the 2.0L turbo with the 10-speed auto.

Jesus you have shit taste.

I just bought an r/t Durango. Thing is pretty great.

Anything that's not a pigfat SUV

>I'm turning 30, I need to grow up. What's a mature

Why do you need to change cars just to prove to other people that you've grown up? If have to prove to people that you are something through what processions you have, it's a sign that you are not that something you're trying to be.

It's much better to just to find a car you like and stick with it. I know of a ton of millionaires that drive shitboxes and dress like bums, they just don't give a fuck about what other people think. For the most part people don't give a shit about what you drive anyway and the people that do are just trying to compensate for their own insecurities

with a GM discount you can lease one of these for like $0 down, $350 a month. great value

Charger Hellcat

lowered c3 with a blower n cocaine tray

fugg why they look so good

he said mature and stylish not pigfat boomer tier garbage