EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Previous thread

first for gnomes!

when did the item designs stop being good?

what are some decent EU servers for alliance?

wath happened?

>Corrected an issue that prevented the items for the hidden Fury or Enhancement artifact appearances from dropping when Personal Loot was selected.

[bellows with rage]

>the absolute SHIT state of retail

>edgy pedophile bait gnomes

no

I think that sword looks good. Looks like something you could actually decimate powerful demons with.

WoTLK and Cata. Then they started getting good again in MoP when the A Team returned to work on WoW.

holy lol

When was the last time you raged at WoW?

proof?

First for Sylvanas' ice cold pussy

>the drop rate really was zero

how does a gnome fuck anything other than other gnomes?

Seems like any other dick would spilt a gnome in half

thirteenth

doing any pvp in general
seeing people not doing mechanics
being ganked on alts during invasions when theyre about to end

That's when you use the [Gnomish Shrink Ray]

pugging heroic kil'jaeden and seeing [Shitter-Ragnaros has joined the group]

vag of holding

How am i supposed to progress when my guild won't run ToS, pubs don't know it, and i can't get into a premade without DF. I know the fight inside and out, i just wipe because pubs don't soak.

Are Tauren the biggest cucks of wow? I can't logically see any reason anyone would play one aside from being a cuckold.

The Mulgore Tauren are so fucking pathetic they nearly get wiped out by the rapebabies of Cenarius, and Baine is an inept fucking loser. Infact they are suck cucks that Magatha Grimtotem got away with everything. Everything.

Then you have the Highmountain Tauren. They are so fucking inept that they are getting raped left and right from fucking Kolbolds, screeching jew bird women, and drogbar. The Highmountain tribes are so pathetic you have to 'rally' them all the fucking time. From the river to the stupid invasion. It boggles me. They can't even watch their own fucking offspring, where you have to get someone elses fucking kid, down a RIVER.

Is there truly a more pathetic race?

Blood elves are the purist race!

correct opinion

>those thighs

SWEET JESUS

i linked a fake aotc to heroic groups until i actually got aotc, now i link my warcraftlogs instead

It's just all over the place. The top is like a mace, the middle is some crystal shit with some spikes thrown in for good measure, the hilt looks like wood or bone, and there's a lantern hanging from the hilt?

I like simpler, practical weapons.

I have to agree. Weapons covered in duct tape was a hallmark of Wrath for me. I barely played Cata, and haven't gone for any of the transmogs because they're so radical.

Yaungol are pretty metal

Only the blood hoof tribe was close to being wiped out by the centaur, current mulgore tauren are like 10 tribes combined

The average tauren warrior is worth three human warriors

Do they count as Tauren? I thought of them as just autismal beastmen.

An orc warrior is worth much much more than a Tauren warrior.

So is WoW Figureprints still running? Has anyone here bought one?

>suck cucks
Nice Freudian slip, want to tell us something?

No in WC3 an orc was ~2x a human warrior and a tauren was ~3x

>Realease u stuck fighting green dog, generic invasion mobs, big murloc, 3 elves and some fish for maybe 4 months atleast
>Mechanics r soak this and that
I dont care lorewise how fucking powerful generic invasion mobs are, but i rather stick to nighthold for another 4 months.
How do you people dealing with that boring ass raid where is like only 3 last bosses are not complete lazy designed shit?

why not just 3d print it yourself?

post you're mythic kil'jaeden cheevo

>class quest that makes you collect 50 of an item
>drops like 1 in 5
at least i'll level to 110 from the mob kills for this, thanks velen

mmm yes 10 elves quite pungent indeed my dear

AH, THE GREAT--PFFFBRRTFTBBTFBTFBFTRRRRTFRTBBRTRBFBRFTBRTFRTBBRTRTBTRBRBRTRTBRFTRBFRTBBRBFRBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP--OUTDOORS!

why does sindragosa answer when frost death knights call it?

because you did to the lich king what the lich king did to its victims before you

>sindragosa was a powerful arcane dragon
>arthas kills it and makes it its pet
>you kill arthas and do the same

she is like that ugly easy girl everyone bangd once

She has good reception

what?

>I'm dumb AND gay

>getting assblasted

dks evil

i wonder who is behind this post

because it's a cool skill

Keep regurgitating those stale /v/ phrases.

Not even one of the lesser-used ones, either.

>the absolute SHIT state of retail

>decimus

haha i know u

How in the hell do you link a fake one?

This is so true.

addon or website can fake achievs

My guild is wiping on heroic avatar rn :/

>pure
>literally tainted with fel
>50% of the threat facing Azeroth today are mutated Elves
>extorted a Naaru, a being of the Light, for years
>heavily addicted to the arcane
ok

fart on mic

we're 6/9m and it took us 36 wipes to down h kj last monday while we were selling a carry
we're fucking retarded sometimes

try drunk tanking

This ain't me, but it's someone on our server I was testing this out with. First male human player name I could think of. He's a cunt, though.

Nah you must be confusing me with someone else, i dont like being neet because that means you are dependent on someone, though my job is 4 months work, 4 months rest with no responsibilities from morning to night so pretty neety in a way i guess :3

we fem gnomes can stretch

nah it's you man i'd think of you as less of a cunt if you just admitted it

yeah, it's me, it's ya boy

>tfw you get 110 Slices of bacon every 3 days

grandma face

lol Alright dude. He was just the first human male I thought of after Nyehehe didn't work for whatever reason.

my face is fine thank you

nice face you big dummy

Is HotS fun, /wowg/? I didn't wan't to ask in the general since of course they will all think so.

Why so triggered of men with good taste in husbandos?

how and more importantly why

do you have friends who will play? if so, yes. mobas are shit alone.

Multiboxing 12 sets of 2 characters to that really quick wq

Ez 20k gold

Your mog on the other hand, is garbage.

please dont speak to my waifu like that

>mfw i can literally pull the entire of the uninstanced nighthold spamming perm corruption syphon life and never ever get lower than 100% hp while racking up 5 million dps
tell me again why affliction is allowed, /wowg/

This is why I just do shit with guild or solo old crap. My health won't last much longer if I start having another ragefest if I see those shitters from ragnaros enter the scene

What kind of dps should I be doing at ilvl850?

Has anyone done the Suramar shit on more than one character? If so, why?

old devs were replaced by numales

The only good reason is to get decent AP rewards, really. And to unlock the leylines/portals.

I'm in the middle of doing it for the second time right now in order to get my order hall set for transmog purposes.
I really can't be bothered.

You do need Suramar rep for Balance of Power, if you intend to do that for the appearance. It's a good way to get up to revered.

muh taurajo

to some extent for the fucking fox mount

>posting Overshit
>ever

realized my mistake as soon as I posted, was trying to delete ASAP sorry anons

I want to impregnate her

Pretty fast AP I think.

So I finally got all my class mounts, now I'm grinding AP on my rogue and Paladin. My question is, does anyone know what's up with artifact appearances going forward? I've been thinking that if only those earned during Legion are going to be transmoggable then I should get started on Balance of Power with my 11 alts. The thought is kinda depressing.

suramar fuckin sucks and isn't even that good looking

just like ur mom lol

where did she and the orange panda go after soo of orgrimmar

shoot me an inv niggas

uh no

Going to wait to get AK 50 and go do it since I waited til now, no reason to do it now.

Monk class hall