Buick Reatta

Really thinking about buying one. Try to talk me out of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ-wLINEI-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should go for it.

>Oldsmobile Tornado

>3500 lbs
>FWD
>2-seater
I mean, if you did the looks, go for it. I remember wanting one of these back in high school because it looks like a fun little car. Then I saw the specs and realized it probably wasn't designed to drive anything like that.

What is it that appeals to you about it?

not OP but they clearly have the most
A E S T H E T I C dash to ever have been around

I couldnt even image how hard it is to find parts for this thing though. A buick wtf? What year? would be any response from shop or part store

>most A E S T H E T I C dash
Try this.

Toronado, you chucklefuck.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>󠀤>fwd

>I couldnt even image
Yeah google is hard shit.

>orange and brown

>Analogue gauges

Look at this loser.

imagine*

Parts are top dollar

Ohhhhh okay that makes more sense. Yeah, parts for the dash will be a pain in the ass. IDK if any of the other GM digital dashes of the era share bits. I know some Reatta's had a more typical radio display so aim for one of those for less stuff to break.

oh the irony

>Barely any of the digital gauges ever made have aged well

On the one I'm looking at, all the tech appears to work, the car is unique, and it's being sold for under $2000.

I watched a Buick service video about it a few months ago - youtube.com/watch?v=aJ-wLINEI-8

I really liked the car but I'd probably never see one as a Britfag.

OP here (and 18408100), funnily enough, I looked at part availability: even brake pads are a special order item.

>That shifter!

It’s so manly. Like Ron Burgandy, but not a parody.

That really isn't unusual anymore. My brothers 2003 cougar is the same way.

are you kidding? that looks great

I had a Skylark with a digital dashboard. Whenever I flipped between high and low beams the instrument cluster would Fritz and and start switching between MPH and KPH. Also in some corners the radio would start scanning channels.

This is one of the few exceptions.

Also it came in a Dodge.

Ahhhh, the infamous "Atari" dash.

fwd