What make/model of pick-up truck is this?

What make/model of pick-up truck is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGliwrZtFYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that stopping distance

chebby

:3c

>This machine kills filthy commie bastards.webm
Nice

Nissan Hardbody

Are you absolutely sure of that? I think this video has another angle of the truck. Try not to be distracted by the cheers of the people in the background.

youtube.com/watch?v=lGliwrZtFYI

D21 for sure

>americans

>56%

That soyboy reaction

And Whites people say the Blacks act like animals.

>hand casually out of the window as he plows through them
A hero

>Whites

The white cowards in black clothes were patronizing and harassing the Polynesian gentleman because he was of a different faith to theirs. These people are absolutely disgusting and make me, a person of color, concerned for my safety.

Yeah it's an old Nissan pickup truck. Look it up.

you are talking about antifa here. the most retarded people on the planet. their genes should have been knocked out the pool hundreds of years ago. truck driver is doing everyone else a favor

I see. Do people on Veeky Forums own vehicles that are good for deferring these antifa?

A popular choice of SUV for migrant families where I live is the Toyota Kluger. Would it be able to keep it's structural integrity in a head collision with an antifa?

>all that damage control from whites
lol

Can't be America. We don't get whatever that car is

What were they planning to accomplish?
>Play stupid games
>Win stupid prizes

Toyota T100

>can't be in america
>Video states its in Portland Oregon

imagine being this dense

should have finished the job desu famalam

He's talking about the gif

>stand on road
>get hit by car
Rly made me think

>>Play stupid games
>>Win stupid prizes
why is this phrase such a big /pol//alt right meme? it has to be from some movie, like "red pill" is, right?

>He's talking about the gif

>OP is asking what car is t in the OP's Webem

He replies
>Can't be America. We don't get whatever that car is

Its a fucking nissan hardbody and you and that faggot you're defending are retarded

this webm gets more confusing the more i watch it

what were they trying to do?
there's a parked truck or pile of girders or something in the lane the truck comes from, how did the truck get around it?
why is one of them dressed like a WATCH_DOGS wannabe but the other is in typical italian slut garb?
why are the reflective posts doubled up but only to a seemingly arbitray point?
why is other traffic so slow and pretty much stopped even before the thot gets hit?

wtf is going on here and why?

It's a common real life idiom, dumb

>has a fucking loudspeaker
>"""medic""" next to him is in a fucking plate carrier with no plates and no medkit
>that entire fucking exchange

jesus christ i hate americans

ive never heard it before anifa became (made themselves) a boogeyman but have been on the internet in general for ages so im gonna have to guess it's some very local slang that only exploded because of an Age of Shitlords article or something

It's a common saying. If you heard it on the first time on the garbage part of the internet it's likely because most of your social interaction is on the garbage part of the internet.

It's an old saw from gun message boards; it usually refers to some nogoodnik getting iced by a legal gun owner.

every part of the internet is the garbage part of the internet

makes sense.

>that guy using a mini flashlight as a weapon and think it might blind someone in the middle of the day

wait what? where? really? fucking lmao american mallninjas

youve never seen a fucking old nissan pickup?

I've seen it everywhere on normiebook. But I'm not at all surprised you think it's related to mocking the alt-left and antifa. They have been known to play a lot of stupid games.

WHAT IS THIS

Go-4 interceptor

Kek

I guess the Antifa got,
knocked the fuck out.

Also based Nissan!

>you've never heard this saying before it was used to deride antifa
>YOU MUST BE ANTIFA

>woo.jpg

some idiot ran in front of an old truck for fun knowing that it wont have brakes and the handling to prevent an accident.

kek i didnt notice that first time i watched it. Holy shit what a fucking baby

lmao came here to post this

what colour are you? purple?

Nice trips. My truck would work, and I actually live in PDX. Too bad I have a job, and I don't go downtown, so I'll never see these people

The lanes are weird cause it's a 4 lane bridge with two lanes in the middle of the spans, and two on the outside. That truck was on the outside lane.

holy fucking lel

>hit by car
>everyone starts cheering

fucking love this!

rainbow, prob.

>reading comprehension

Come on user.

Nice bullnose, looks like a 250 w/full floater. Which engine and tranny ?

why do you need so many antennae? are you trying to contact ayylieums or something?

6.9 idi, zf5 swapped. Nice identification skills
All about symetricality... Ignore the odd number of lights though

>huge spike in Bush's approval
>check the date
It really was an inside job, wasn't it?

Nice truck man that’s pretty close to my ideal setup. Coincidentally I was reading about the 6.9/7.3 idi for several hours today. I’d love a 6.9 quad cab 4x4, zf5 and Dana 60 swap, probably 3.55s, maybe 4.10s with lockers if the $ is there. Turbos are great but I love the simplicity of a stock 6.9.

How do you like the setup? Any issues with the ZF swap?

>what were they trying to do?

Typical homeless heroin addict. Trying to get hurt just enough to get a hospital stay, morphine and lifelong disability payments without getting killed.

Welcome to Seattle.

Nonya business, you poofs

The main issue with the swap was how much I spent on it. Also, the trans is super loud sometimes. Also, the zf5 is tough, but not as tough as the t-19. Overall, I'd rate a 6/10