Less gay than a miata?
Honda tax?

Other urls found in this thread:

bringatrailer.com/honda/s2000/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Redpill
kill yourself

>Do they make a good daily?

sure if you live in a place where in never snows or if you just throw snow tires on it and you're ok with having only 1 passenger seat and limited trunk space

>Less gay than a Miata
Im assuming you are underage due to this question, but an NA Miata isn't comparable to this car. If you are comparing it to the NC Miata, the S2000 is an all around better car. It has nothing to do with the made up sexual orientation. You just sound like you have a very fragile ego.

>Honda tax?
No such thing as a Honda tax, JDM tax, rice tax etc.

Its called supply and demand. Supply of clean S2000s are slowly thinning out and demand is slowly getting stronger hence the prices they fetch for. Stop being stupid and a poorfaggot.

Next time do research before asking dumb questions on this board.

>redpill me

sage

>redpill

reddit: the thread

>Less gay than a miata?

If you want a daily you can drive a s2000 over a miata but all it means is you're willing to put more money into a daily beater. That's really the only point you make with that.

>first reply answers all your question
>you get butthurt

holyshit Veeky Forumstists are grumpy today
merry fucking christmas dickskins

it's a good weekend car, but you have to love it to pay the price

for daily use there are better options and this user told you everything you have to know.

Fuck you
I live in California
I'm 24 try again, but thanks for your assumption about my ego
Thanks for the econ 101 lesson

a brz is a much better buy imo

>asks stupid shitty questions
>gets offended when someone answers them
Stick to riding the bus son, its much more your speed

>24 years old yet you act as if you're 18 or worse 16 year old that doesn't know how to use the internet.

This is actually worse. And that wasn't an assumption. It was a spot on detail about you. The fact that you care if people think your car might be considered gay tells a lot. There are tons of people who think Mustangs, trucks, Miata's, and S2000s are gay as fuck. Does that stop people from driving them? Nope.

And you clearly needed the econ 101 lesson because you are a truant.

So when are you transitioning?

>24
>still acts like a retarded teenager
God help your soul

If only it didn't get the retarded FA20. Just a high revving Toyota I4 with a Yamaha built head, kind of like the 2ZZ but modern would've made the car so much more appealing.

An i4 wouldn't have cleared the hood

You can get a tune for it that boosts power and fuel economy, and fixes the torque dip
It also takes boost really well, slap a supercharger kit on there with little work and it won't complain

>250 naturally aspirated horsepower from reliable street 2.0 engine
i'm popping a nerd boner every time i think about it. i even considered f20c swap for my miata, but f20c alone costs more than entire mx-5 nb in great condition

>over 6k rpms which you will almost never hit

The rest of the time it has about the power to weight ratio of a 1.8 miata.

>over 6k rpms which you will constantly keep over on the track with your 9k rpm limiter
high revving engines are cool

>redpill
I think you meant redline

Get a refreshed S2k with a bum engine and get a jdm F20C or a K2x

Just build a k20/24, you can build a 300hp crank one

>No such thing as a Honda tax, JDM tax, rice tax etc.
Another dumbass namefag who thinks he knows shit. Fuck off you pretentious cocksucker.

today op learned not to ask for advice on a weeb board

Good argument, cunt.

Yes
>Less gay than a miata?
Not for you you closeted insecure homosexual, you'll turn every car gay when you try to suck the dick of some male hitchicker you pick up
>Honda tax?
its 1 of 2 rwd hondas you dumb cunt, of course its going to be expensive because its good

that will make 100hp at 7000rpm and 300hp at 8000rpm with no torque

You realize the "(anything specific) tax" is just a perceived price premium created by exactly supply and demand yes? It's just a shorthand way of referring to it. It's much easier to say "man I gotta pay the honda tax on an S2000" rather than "my god, the amount of S2000s on the market is low, while demand is high, which inflates the price far beyond their actual concrete value."

dur

>Redpill

ELI5

Yeah that engine killed it. Should have been I4.

overpriced convertible civic

>torque

stop being an amerifat

Why? Show me a low octane 2l which makes 200hp out of the box.

because intake and exhaust headers aren't positioned like in my favorite takumi fujiwara 4age ae86 hachiroku panda trueno

not as good as a boxster
>Less gay than a miata?
gayer than a boxster
>Honda tax?
more than the porsche tax apparently because boxsters are cheap as hell, and ridiculously reliable. So it's great until you actually have to fix stuff but that's pretty rare.

Dude yeah when you gonna stance that sick dope nasty S2K? *hits juul*

>dumbing down the term so you can shitpost

"dude im tired of the meme/weeb tax on ae86"

In parts of Europe they actually pay something called a Horsepower tax, which is in fact not a meme and a real fucking tax that the Goverment collects. you cucks call anything a tax if YOU don't think its worth a certain price. Bunch of manchildren.

really stimulated my synapses.

>redpill
heres a free (You)
>Do they make a good daily@
Youll miss out on alot of creature comforts since its a very minimalistic vehicle
>Less gay than a Miata
There are no faggot cars just faggot people like yourself OP
>Honda tax?
Im in SoCal and finding a S2K that hasnt been riced to shit or has under 150k miles is gonna cost you.

Do they have a cum-guzzling pedant tax because that might bankrupt you.

I daily one in South Florida. Trunk space is more than you'd expect. Keep the suspension stock and it's doable. Full disclosure, my other vehicles are motorcycles so anything else feels luxurious

Calm your ham wallets
>>>lgbt is that way

>this
its essentially a rwd civic, for less money you could just get a 3.0 z4 which is a very similar car

Has it given you any problems?

I got it with less than 40k mi, it's near 80 now. No issues except that little plastic plunger on the brakelight switch that breaks on many cars--I taped a coin there as a replacement. Oh, I did have to replace the clutch master and slave cylinders. Probably from being in heavy traffic so frequently, but it's an easy job and the parts are less than $200.

>resorts to shitposting because you know Im right

top kuk

fuck you faggot, supply and demand only works perfectly when information is perfect and free, and all buyers and sellers have the same values and preferences more or less. like said its a shorthand we use to say the market is overvaluing a car. I did an economics paper on the "jeep tax" and how a large fan base has distorted the market on jeeps so much that they are one of the only vehicles that make sense to buy new from a maintenance over time standpoint

not him but please fuck yourself you nigger and I hope your shitty E30 gets engine knock tomorrow

>supply and demand only works perfectly when information is perfect and free
>all buyers and sellers have the same values and preferences more or less.
>I did an economics paper on the "jeep tax" and how a large fan base has distorted the market on jeeps so much that they are one of the only vehicles that make sense to buy new from a maintenance over time standpoint

Thats cool but we aren't talking about Jeeps. We are talking about the Honda S2000. a high revving I4 sports car that Honda no longer makes or anything close to it.

bringatrailer.com/honda/s2000/

and are you implying supply and demand isn't working perfectly now? Are you implying the information I just provided to you isn't free?

can't believe you pulled the ole "i did a paper on that" shtick.

>thinking I still own my E30
>being this angry on an automotive board

lel pic related is you while typing out the word "nigger" thinking you're being edgy/offensive