Merry fucking Christmas!

Merry fucking Christmas!

Except niggers, fuck them all.

What is it like having Christmas alone, /pol/?

maybe the owner wants to put on snow tires and took an uber to the nearest shop

>racists are alone
how do liberals manage to keep their heads so far up their asses for so long?

is that really your pic OP?

Really stealing Honda wheels? Niggers be dumb as fuck.

there are a lot more of us that hate niggers than you know, faggot. we're gonna GETCHA

hello there reddit!

u live in shitcago op?

you can go to reddit if you don't like it

alphonso why do you lump yourself in with niggers?
you are like a little soiboi, you aren't even black you are some half cast, probably more white in you than black.

Nice projection I can't be a soyboi. I am not a wh*te cuckold.

>more wh*te in you than black
I have no white in me. I am not a wh*te subhuman. I also know I am not wh*te because my penis isn't less than 7 inches long.

GOD IS NOT REAL
O
D

IS

N
O
T

R
E
A
L

You sure as shit ain't black ya filthy half cast.
only thing worse than black people and white people is when they combine into what ever the fuck it is that you are.

>stealing stock wheels
>on christmas day

i am not white????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

how does it feel to be subhuman?

I'm not white so I'll never know

nice selfie, who's the guy feeding you?

post caused a massive trigger. dude is still following me around because i wouldn't let him.win in the other thread. she actually spergs on command now

>guy

holy shit

Niggers broke into my house and stole a bunch of shit fuck them i hope the get shot in the dick & balls.

>Really stealing Honda wheels?
Where do you think those half price almost new second hand parts come from?

/tv/ is cancer, you'll rot yer brain

>everyone who isn't a racist is a liberal

You even old enough to have a license?

>muh all racists are children
nah niggers are just cunts

neck yourself faggot

t. Butthurt shitskin

Hahahaha

How much can they sell those tires for, and where?

why do they bother leaving them on blocks?

This thread is dildos

nigger detected

Reported for /pol/ shitposting

Feels good