pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB (embed)

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC (embed)

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb (embed)

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqvM63tUz2Q
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/1/16/Corrin_(F)_(Nohrian_Summer)_Turn_Action3_(EN).wav
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it a good idea to save for Julia on herofest if i have a +atk -res Sonya ? f2p btw

W-what did he mean by this?

I want to cum inside my imouto!

Tomate prince and the reposition slut in my second summoning circle.
Nice

Speaking of, IV reroll is coming soon, right?
I got Elise in a couple of rolls but she is -Atk.

Micaiah fags btfo

Reminder

> All the nohr swimsuit heroes are shit and not worthy of my orbs

+Atk -Res Sonya is pretty much +Spd -Res Julia without Naga, so the bane hurts quite a bit. How many orbs do you have right now, user?.

HOSHIDO GETS THE SHAFT AGAIN

FUCK ISIS

STOP SUMMONING WAIT TILL AUGUST 7TH, SAVE YOUR ORBS

I want to cum inside myself!

who would win

>it took 130 orbs again to get the unit I wanted in a special banner

i know the cookie cutter build for all the dragons (fury+qr), but what is a good build for faye that is viable ?
also, yesterday i pulled a tiki, its just the same build for her or does she get to use swordbreaker like nowi?

SOMEONE DO A NUDE EDIT ALREADY FOR FUCKS SAKE
WE DIDN'T EVEN GET ONE FOR SUMMER ROBIN WTF

Isn't he just a shitty Snack?

Nice falseflagging,

Those Seashells would pop the floatie desu.

Mamui looks like a vampire alien. That's what he should be on Halloween banner.

Got 20 after the new paralogue and the quest
now i have 3 and a summer Leo.

>roll for corrin
>1 blue orb
>open it
>get corrin
>not summer corrin but 3* regular corrin
am i being trolled

I will be at 11 orbs when i finish the new prologues

>Camilla hanging out with the Hoshidos over on the side of royals IS doesn't give a fuck about
Someone draw this

Cordelia just fuck up my pity rate. I got two now. which is better +atk/-def or +spd/-res???

>all these posts getting their nohrian summer waifus
>i blew all my orbs and didn't get shit
i fucking hate gatcha

same but I got the summer one right after

There's literally nothing wrong with Ike you cucks.

Reddit isn't wrong.

how much orbs?
if you don't have at least 200 don't even think about it

But we did get one

+Spd so she can Quad

Stop with this "IS doesn't care about Camilla" meme
Just because Xander got two alts and Camilla didn't doesn't change the fact that Camilla has a fanservice alt costume
She also won a gauntlet

also blew 400 orbs on spring banner sniping greens and didn't get camilla

I was out for the last 12 hours and just saw the Feh channel stuff, any stats posted for the Nohrian cuties? I really want Elise and Corrin.

Also how upset was /feg/ over the no-dub petapeta?

>+HP, HP+5, HP seal Bartre with Infantry Pulse
>+Res, Res+3, Res seal Wrys with Atk Ploy
Cavalry cucks absolutely btfo, how can they even compete?

Isn't TA + QR the cookie cutter and effective build for the Doragons? Why would tanks want to use Fury?

Where you even looking for him or Fury fodder?

Why didn't you save, user? A Magvel banner is pretty likely as they are releasing Valter's GHB. Also maybe a banner for FE6 because of the new BHB.

I got her in 30, it literally doesn't matter, just don't complain if you get shit

DONT ROLL
SAVE YOUR ORBS FOR HERO FEST
SAVE YOUR ORBS FOR CELICA
SAVE YOUR ORBS FOR CYL
FLIER EMBLEM IS A SHIT MEME AND CORRIN IS JUST AS SHIT
LEO IS WORSE THAN SANAKI AND LILINA
LEGION IS BETTER THAN XANDER
ELISE IS JUST AS GOOD AS NINO AND JULIA
SAVE YOUR ORBS FOR BETTER GACHAS DOWN THE LINE
IS IS JUST SUCKING UP YOUR FREE ORBS
DON'T ROLL
D O N T. R O L L

I always blow all my orbs on banners, because I'm more of a collector than an esports guy, but I'm still on the fence about spending on Nohrian Summer when we know Hero Fest 2 is coming. Someone help me decide either way.

>Free first summon on the 7th

Does the free first summon have a rate up or something ?

Why all the hype for literally nothing its like they have given everyone 5 orbs its pathetic

>middle part of swimsuit is entirely transparent
>extends to crotch area and boobs
What did they mean by this?

>Reddit isn't wrong
You have to go back.

>Where you even looking for him or Fury fodder?
I was aiming for S.Corrin but no blues, opened a random red and he appeared.

Hoy

but i want my swimsuit loli user, i want it!

youtube.com/watch?v=eqvM63tUz2Q

>t-these hero battles totally mean we're getting banners based on their games!
Are you retarded?
Have you never played this game before?
If anything we're getting banners based around FIGHTING the Heroes. That means you get Roy in the Bound Hero banner and Ephraim in a possible Battling Valter banner and jack shit nothing else.

So now that the dust has settled, thoughts on Valter?

>Isn't TA + QR the cookie cutter and effective build for the Doragons? Why would tanks want to use Fury?
i gave michalis fury and he hits the same defense as zephiel, did i do wrong? he dies to bridelia anyway

prove it faggot

So If Valter GHB hints at Sacred Stones banner, is it going to be the next one or the one after that? 11th definitely isn't late August and it's also the same day Echoes GHB starts.

His lance sounds sick

One of the best PrF non-DC weapons in the game.

I am weak alright
I was saving until genny appeared on a banner and i went all out for her but fucking decision i know now i am bombarded with units i want with a good rate up i am considering suicide right now

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/1/16/Corrin_(F)_(Nohrian_Summer)_Turn_Action3_(EN).wav

5 free orbs every banner is pretty cool

heres my fae she does great at the 4900-5k range i play in a good unit to throw feathers at too high bst and somewhat easy to get

That's not transparent you idiot, it's just tight enough to make a visible belly button spot.
If it was transparent you'd see her nipples based on the area of the section.

The new corrin is basicaly better olwen right? Is the build also same?

>Semi 5 free orbs every single time a banner comes out
>Being able to get at least one roll on a banner even if you don't plan to roll on it at all because it sucks
>Good to possibly rack up fodder since the 3* and 4* rates will be swapped
Your face is pathetic

Much better than anyone in this new bait banner

Just spend it now. You already shown that you are incapable of rational strategy.

*I meant Tempest.

I'm really tempted to buy orbs but I just hate how retarded mobile devs are when it comes to prices. Almost 1 fucking euro per orb, and you need at least 5 for just 1 summon.

im going to buy orbs for the first time if i don't get summer corrin in my next 2 pulls
i need a better unit for flier emblem because spring camilla is slow as dicks and double memebow catria is dead weight

Seems good, only a sword Wyvern left and Murdock for Wyvern memes

Olwen needs Life and Death to reach the same offense.
Corrin can just run whatever.

>Anna telling me to strip with Sharena

Oh my.

i assume you ment fae since you mentioned dragons and not the silly archer

>pulling nothing but 3* Ninos

STOP. PLEASE. YAMETE!

they're lewding the loli, user

Yeah i am not rolling till the end of august
Goddamn my resolve will be tested so fucking hard

>fun
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I opened my eyes to Lilina, I got an atk+ def-, how do I build a Bladetome Lilina? Death Blow, sword breaker and breath of life? What's the super, draconic aura?

Spring Camilla is garbage, you can safely replace her with Summer Corrin now.

Who /saving for hero fest/ here?

>more 4 stars and less 3 stars so more fodders
>Also a free summon which can give you a free 5 stars if you have luck

How would you build this cutie? +Atk -HP makes her a pseudo-Delthea without the buff capabilities

thats the plan
i have a spare blarblade and moonbow waiting for her, just have to figure out how to reallocate my fortify and goads so she gets +30 damage per hit

There's a free summon every banner. There have been 41 banners in the last six months. Does 41 free characters every six months sound bad to you?

fucking hell this cold really got me good, sorry anons my mistake
Eyy that's pretty good, mine is neutral, so i'll try this one, i get this applies to loli tiki as well? i also saw some fury builds once, and one that had swordbreaker

I really don't care about any of the CYL guys

>Not rolling for any bikini waifus.

Why are you even playing the game?

is she capable of replacing nino

even +spd corrin and not +atk?

Rolled a -atk/+red Summer Robin, should I slap fury and bonfire on her to make her a literal tank?

Say that to my defense team and see what happens.

I got the regular verison of her and she has helped a lot with lvling up other people i almost wanna roll for her

She has +3 Atk -2 Spd compared to Nino. She's the green tome with the most attack, but that's not necessarily good for a blade tome user

Celice's Sister rate up when?

Are you going to use him as a ghetto!Snack or what? Or Atk Ploy fodder? Or to be a bench model?

I'm saying there's a possibility. Also I believe they've stopped doing the Battling banners after they started the "Heroes with X skill" banner series.

They released a BHB for Alm and Celica and soon after that they released Alm and Celica's Armies banners.

Well I've always been against the Fury + QR combo build. It's a pretty popular build for him though. I think stuff like Atk/Def +2 is better, or just the plain stat +3 skills.

Good prf but his stats might be a bit too well-rounded bar Res. Lunatic stats are usually 1-2 off compared to actual stats (sans HP because that shit is always inflated up the ass) and his Lance's stat-boosting effect is not during combat so what you saw in the preview was already buffed stats.

His spread should be something like 47/31/30/33/17 according to my estimation based on previous GHB units and their maps.

RIP. I'm up to 184 orbs right now as I'm saving for Micaiah and Lute. I have a job though so I don't spend a lot of time playing this game, which helps with lessening the temptation to roll.

>CYL isn't announced
>people still thinking it's coming

August 10th. Don't fall for the new swimsuit bait.

Green Lilina?

Honestly really glad. Gives me more time to stock up on orbs.

>2 unmerged Reindardts
>Bait them with either my Nino or Julia.
>Easy defense

These are your summer rolls tonight.

I can't wait for the CYL units to be garbage. The BTFO will be wonderful.