teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil AHUE): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/nomorecheaters
steamcommunity.com/groups/Nullcore
teamfortress.tv/42538/teamfortress-tv-is-for-sale/?page=2#38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's a good op image, nice job

*dead ringer decloak*

youre all bad at this game

im rubber and you're glue
ur words bounce off of me and stick to you

Next event is going to be on Saturday August 19th. So far it's promising to be the biggest prize pool yet with a collector's Boston Basher, an unusual, and a bunch of other tf2 items reportedly totaling over $100.
Get your Fallout-themed gear ready to defeat your opponents, grab yourself a piece of immortality, and be the... Sole Survivor.

what...is the event dude
like wht is it

1v1 boxing event
Scouts only, Boston Basher only.

is the three rune blade allowed

Yes, Chinese Officer's Sword is canon and also just a reskin.

Some ideas for future events:
>1v1 Fan O War only
>Holiday Punch Boxing
>Archery with the Huntsman

lurk moar
tfw i wanted to contribute but i'm a poorfag

>geel takes over torah.tf
>servers shit the bed

I can't believe I'm going to be fucking dead when the update hits

Users of Veeky Forums soon to not be welcome there as well?

>1v1 Fan O War only
Pointless since they buffed the damage, would be the same as the wrap assassin one
>Holiday Punch Boxing
Dumb because you can just jump to avoid the effect
>Archery with the Huntsman
You mean a real archery competition? That would be neat, but only if the target was moving, because mouse aiming is too good

Haven't tried logging in, but it looks like he took lessions from hiroshimoot

Could be kind of interesting to see who could hit the target, who could hit the target if it was somewhat behind a wall, who could hit a moving target. Could parent a button to a moving platform, I think it would be very susceptible to lag on the moving target portion.

Could have a shooting gallery where the targets were all in different places, could only hit each target once and you see how many points you could get. Scoreboard doesn't do well with lots of updates though, bit crashy.

>a bunch of other tf2 items reportedly totaling over $100
Finally cashing out?

Nah, all but the Basher were donated to the pool.

>/tf2g/ donating anything

>37.117.136.121
naruhodo~

The only peson I could see doing that is vibri and he left

Remember to donate to whoever is running a new charity event shit and get your dumb ass looking medal.

>cmd has ads now
What's this?

Yes, good goy, you are really helping

Don't forget to save some for next year when we ask again

ebin quality gif pardner

Not cmd.
hackertyper.com

Ah, I use adblocking software.

It's an ironic self-hosted link.
Shows up to me even if i use UBo, and even then it automatically blocks the popup

Is tonight the night?

Tomorrow night is, screencap this

>weekend update

is it ever

Is TF2 still plagued with aimbotters and wallhackers?

*turns 2520° and headshots you*

is there a specific day major updates usually come out

check the history

Is this the world's longest major update drought for any game without the game being completely off first

smoking/steaming Big chief because indian smoke signals y/n?

I would take a storming umbrella, but the hat looks like shit.

my Big cock in your ass because your gay y/n?

Yes. One of the last matches I played had 3(yes 3) aimbotters and someone that I suspect was using projectile aimbot but that might just be because he landed too many directs on me when I was playing scout and I'm salty about it.

Also, hacker stacks are a thing.

this is the worst since it's relatively easy to get
enough people on your team to kick one hacker assuming they believe they're actually hacking, but this is almost impossible to counter. you're more likely to get votekicked by them once you try to actually get them out of the game.

I got votekicked for encouraging everyone to report the [ACP] clan tag for being hackers.

steamcommunity.com/groups/nomorecheaters
steamcommunity.com/groups/Nullcore
Reminder to report both of these groups and everyone in them.

>EMERGENCY
EMERGENCY
>EMERGENCY
EMERGENCY
teamfortress.tv/42538/teamfortress-tv-is-for-sale/?page=2#38
GEEL IS TRYING TO BUY THE TFTV DOMAIN. WE COULD ALL GET BANNED FROM THE ONLY DECENT TF2 SITE LEFT. SOMEONE EITHER HAS TO OUTBID HIM, OR FIND SOME OTHER WAY TO KEEP THE DOMAIN AWAY FROM THE KIKE. THE FUTURE OF TF2G'S RELEVANCY IS AT STAKE.

guild wars 2

Oh god no.

its just not our day is it

we could do a /tf2g/ fundraiser to outbid geel
why the fuck does the name geel remind me of foreskin it's the weirdest shit

because it's the one advantage we have over him

Most of /tf2g/ is poor college kids and NEETs. It won't go well.

>100/26
>hacking

just leave.

>neets
>poor
I don't see why we need a domain that won't benefit us. Just get a different one

Dont scare me like that.

most of pre-MYM tf2g uses tftv frequently, and geel has a habit of buying large tf2 sites and banning all the old tf2gs from them.
but judging from this post, enigma still owns the site and it's just a weird accident

Well. I don't use any forum but Veeky Forums.

since last tuesday i've been getting about 100-130 ping on valve servers but on community servers i get fine ping, is anyone else experiencing this problem?

most of us didnt until the thread got flooded with /v/ and r/tf2 outcasts. everyone in the thread sucks now. if you want good players, you have to go somewhere else.

Have you tried running your router under a light stream of warm water? Hard set dust may be causing connectivity issues.

maybe your just gay

Ah that's fair. I'm just a pubber but I suppose I'll make an account when I feel good enough for comp

why does geel want to own a dead game

because he can make money off scamming idiots who still play a dead game

because it's not really dead, but it's easy to own and make money off of, because most people think it's dead.

He was hacking, he didn't even have a Steam profile set up and when he was playing sniper was getting back to back headshots. He tried going gunslinger engineer, but turns out you actually need to have some measure of gamesense to go out and get frags even when you're hacking.

tf.tv is where people go to actually discuss the game nowadays, you can't get serious discussion in these threads because of post MyM babbies screaming about "muh whitelist, muh stale meta." etc. etc. You can't logically discuss the game because of post MyM shitposters who think slapping random stats on weapons will "fix" them and have no sense of proportion or logic.

>uR GaY XdD
grow up

>serious discussion
What's there left to discuss? Only thing I can think of is custom maps but those never get played so I don't see how a forum is going to help.

tftv is the last place where the average player is decent. /tf2g/ hasnt had regular invite players using it since before tough break my dude

Yeah, but just get a different domain?

bro just get another domain bro

gay detected

shut it up gay guy

honestly why is that such an issue?

because most people will type teamfortress.tv, see a different website, assume it's dead and never go further then that.

That is bad but word to mouth should basically solve that. If someone wants to play comp tf2. He's connected to other people playing comp tf2. If you can't afford a domain that is, you might just want to get a cheaper one.

that's assuming the new domain is memorable at all. It might just die, in fact, it's more likely to die.

>wait 2 minutes to get into a koth match
>join game
>other team is filled with quick fix medics and their 7 unusuals soldier pockets
>our team is nothing but joe.fernandez.2002's building dispensers in corners
>game is over 30 seconds after joining
cool

>wait 2 minutes to get into a koth match
Am I supposed to think this is a lot?

What viewmodel is that?

It's more than I'd like to wait
minmode

Have they made the game playable on Win 10 yet?

I miss playing TF2.

What?

TF2 doesn't work well with Windows 10

Uhm.

It works fine for me

>people itt actually installed windows 10
why would you do this

Not my choice, came with the computer.

many such cases

engineer is all about quickness and unpredictability. That's not a bad spot

This.

I was going to say that was a good spot until I noticed that first hadn't been capped.

>w10 came with the PC
build your own. underage

Working on it, but was in kind of a bind and a cheap prebuilt was the best option in the situation.

I built my own, and bought a copy of win10 for it. My first legit copy of Windows.

>prebuilt
>cheap

read >

Uhm, yes?

Non english alphabet issues.

T F 2