/vn/ - <Good>. Edition

Visual Novel General #1560

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2331525
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like lolis

So why is everyone waiting for Higurashi again?

Because it's kamige.

Kei best girl

I want to see what changes between the old version and the new

I heard from JOPs her route was disappointing. Was I lied to?

>gif
>4mb
>that quality
?

Yea, usually I'd just use shadowplay on my desktop but I read vns on my surface and dunno what is best for screenshots and stuff.

W happiness when

Sharex

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

Does it upload to imgur?

me and my cats

me and my cats

>Best girl has a dick and no route
What the fuck, bros?

>tfw too much of a pussy to read saya no uta

I always get spooked by the intro.

I think this is the first VN where I didn't care about the trap that much.

^_^

Move Kotori and Akane up one and Kagari down two.

Lucia is fucking shit

Really? I don't remember anything about it actually being scary.

You are shit

It's not that scary trust me

>actually making a tier list for this piece of garbage VN

Saya no Uta is not that scary. Just fucked up.

Dude, it's a classic. I think I was more scared by Euphoria than I was Saya no Uta

me and my cats

Me in the middle

There is one jumpscare. But overall it's more unsettling and gruesome than scary.

I'll try again tomorrow.

>mfw Rinne's crazy glare

I like big tits

I am not ashamed to admit that I instantly minimized the screen at the second time that showed up. Also, the scene with the enema tubes had some gruesome as hell voice acting that made it hard to watch.

Still kaminukige though

Boy do I have the new moege for you

Does Wagamama have any anal scenes?

I Spent around 4 hours reading it so it was a decent length, the drama happened early on and while it was pretty weak it wasn't bad and it played into all the lovey dovey stuff that came after. Truly best Evangile.

I don't think so

How long are the new routes? Do they have drama?

Any walkthrough for wagahigh?

Not in English yet but if you google the name in Japanese and add "walkthrough", the first result should be good enough. Just run the site through Google Translate. It's what I always do.

Remember to feed your cats daily. Take good care of your pets
Koi choco ranking list
>Cat tier
Michiru
>Wearing the pants in the relationship tier
Satsuki
>Unlucky girl tier
Isara
>Did nothing wrong tier
Mifuyu
>Hitler tier
Chisato

>Best character development
Satsuki and Michiru
>Best route overall
Michiru

And i still wonder why Garage wears a goddamn fan on his head

I've only just finished Tamie which was 4 hours I don't really know how fast I read but I'd assume it would be faster than most. Like I said in that post there was drama, was pretty weak though They are at the beach talking about how great a memory it is going to be, then a typhoon throws a sigh at her and she gets amnesia it isn't really that bad though and is really short lived.

I didn't care for Michiru. I thought Satsuki had best character development and route. The only other route I liked was Chisato's but she's not really good outside of said route

>they don't edit the CG
So this is the power of official group...
It's so professional compared to fansubs groups!

Yes Chisato route is cool but outside her route she just shows how bad a childhood friend can get. Certain scenes i just wanted to shoot her in the head.

HIGURASHI WHEN

in which route does she throw the biggest shitfit?

Why does NIS America insist on using shit localizations?

Maybe next month. Maybe. I hope

Isara's by far.

Isara. Everyone is bad in that route ( since its needed) but she just goes full bitch queen

Isara. In fact, everybody becomes an asshole for no reason in that route. And I mean everybody. Makes no sense.

Wh-why do Japanese school girl wear such short skirts

not that one gay guy

Because it's cuter that way.

PE torrent sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2331525

>everybody becomes an asshole for no reason in that route
every route needs DRAMA. Since Isara has no bad traits they could only empathize SHE'S DIFFERENT FROM US to it's extreme
for me it sounded like he was trying to avoid the club and was using shitty excuses. since when you go find him he's in perfect health after all

>Since Isara has no bad traits
These are always the worst routes. When there's a character who's really nice and has no real issues as a person so they gotta make up some bullshit.

Riho's route in Koirizo had the exact same problem

is the Wagamama torrent on nyaa from 2 threads ago the 18+ version?

Because they can.

If it's Sukebei pantsu then yes

I don't know the nyaa one, but it's up on sukebei pantsu.

>finish last two routes of hatsukoi
or
>W happiness
FUCK I CANT DECIDE WHAT TO DO

HOWEVER!

Yes. There was even a censored CG in one of those threads, and the torrent is one GB bigger than the all-ages version IIRC.

Which routes of hatsukoi do you have?

>typing so slowly
are you a girl?

i saved kyou and maya for last. maybe I should take a break after runa's abomination and come back to hatsukoi refreshed.

Ok, thank you senpais.

>your sister is blood-related
yes is the good one
I know because I already had H scenes

Hmm. That's a tough one. Kyou and Maya's routes are great.

How about you do your favorite girl routes of W Happiness first and then finish Hatsukoi?

That's faster than I type.

Save Maya for the absolute last thing, you won't regret it.

fight me

user i'm a Runa lover and even i think that Kyou and Maya are really worth it. Maya may be more worth from the drama point but both girls are great and shine in their routes, and have really hot scenes

the only real skill i've gained through being an internet child is the ability to type fast as fuck with no errors

its ok

>friends want to go out for a drink
>consciousness wants to stay home and shitpost with /vn/

what do

but I usually like to save best for last so I end on a good note. plus I don't really like to go back and forth between universes. the only reason I'm even considering it is because of how insulting yuikino and runa's route was.
that's the plan
I never really had a problem with runa, it's too bad she is only a side character in her own fucking route

dumb robot

git gud kid

Go hang out with your friends, you stupid fag

>tfw cut all contact with my friends
>tfw they tried contacting me several times during the 1st year but gave up afterwards

Go out, understand that those friends cant bring you true happiness on par with 2d waifus go home early and cry yourself in sleep while shitposting

>tfw doing the same right now to someone i have known for 12 years
feels bad man but cant help it

why the FUCK would you do such a thing

that's an insult to everybody here without friends

That's a little messed up dude

same but they didn't try at all

T-Thanks.

Not him but social anxiety and/or depression if i'm to speak from my own experience.

>user cut all his friends and doesnt even respond to their tries
>I cant even do this since all my friends just stooped contacting me a long time ago
>even before this it was always me that initiated the conversation
I must be a really shitty human being

Do you guys even have friends? Thread suddenly is really depressing. I know some of you guys are losers, but come on.

I know how you feel man. I'd love to meetup, but I'm just too much of a trainwreck to see them at the moment.

I have one. He borrows anime from me. We meet once a year.

>Do you guys even have friends?

Do anonymous individuals on the internet count?

I have two good friends that I've known since middle school. They live in Louisiana, but I live in Indiana so I can never see them.

seeing the fucking faggots in this thread cutting contact make me angry

I can count them on one hand but yes, managed to find a few people as fucked up as me.

Irru and Quof are my friends.