drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

also, perseverance and bs

Seriously though. How do I fight someone using quickstep and parries? I can't use a UGS because they just quickstep through it. I can't use anything else because they parry it.

I've run into this way too many times in one day.

don't do pvp
fixd

ghru spear works for me, but this is also lowbie pvp where the dmg and poison is lethal.

also avelyn explosion arrows free aim on top of you

Don't be predictable. Mix it up. Throw in an R2 to show them that parrying isn't going to be an end-all solution to you, or just backstab them when they go for the parry.

I've seen maybe five, six people in three hundred hours of game time who can reaction parry a small weapon. If you're fighting one, then you've already lost because they operate on a completely different level. Anybody else is either a parry fisher or a decent player who is able to predict you.

Protip, don't hit R1 more than twice until you are sure you understand the behaviour of your opponent. The third R1 is parry bait. Don't running attack at all, that is also parry bait.

I know all this. What about quickstep though? Together I don't know how to stop them.

I've been using Doors, Caestus, Gael's, and Ringed Knight Spear. Anything they don't think they can parry. They quickstep.

Lighting storm, black flame or fire surge, perseverance, rope firebomb, status spells or weapons, shield poke(?)
if you're getting parried, chances are you're too predictable or sticking to a pattern.

How does perseverance stop parries?

I'm not fighting people who throw out parries because they think they have me down. I'm fighting people who are parrying my caestus attacks sideways.

What does it even do when a hacker spam some cheap hack at you and it writes "humanity stolen" ?

Quickstep spam is a huge meme, just delay your swings and let tracking do the rest.

>you will never be this badass

Any halberds/spears that are decent on a quality build?

Looking for something I can get pretty early and can carry me until end-game.

that was only for quickstep, but you can delay the r1 after the WA to bait his parry attempt.
on the other hand, if you keep using perseverance at close range you're gonna get BS.

Oh, DaS3 by the way.

When I'm dealing with a parry king, I start off by using a jumping attack. They almost always try to parry it and take that reasonably hard hit

Mix in some kicks, maybe the millwood b-axe WA since that'll stagger for a hit

I'm surprised you're not using the valorheart considering your high END. It's got wonky parry timings, the same guardbreak/poke WA as other SS, it's a trade monster and its jumping attack is phenomenal

How long has the OP been changed? Since when is the discord and other stuff a part of the OP?

dunno
post more firekeeper

>combatant X has returned home
what the fuck, how do you leave the arena?
I thought that when you pull the plug or altf4 everyone gets "a connexion error has occured" and the match stops

>match make 2 casters in a row
>both point down after the match

Is there a more boring person to fight than magic users? I sure do love chasing someone around for 90 seconds or losing 90% of my life from lag.

Four Pronged Plow a best

>Is there a more boring person to fight than magic users?
parry fishers but that's about it, mages are close to be the most annoying cunts in the game

Use daggers, put them on the backfoot, make them have to chase you to get the damage

I doubt there'd be anything more frustrating a caster who wins by chip damage to be out-done by someone without spell-slots. Bows are even better for this, to the point where I'd say anyone who's got reasonable practice with a bow can consistently out-chip any caster

Lothric knight spear, Lucerne, halberd and red tilted halberd can all be obtained pretty early.

>daggers

I'm str user.

>Bradley will never be you souls bf
Why did I wake up this morning

Think he means throwing knives or kukri

You're after chip damage, what does it matter? You could use a crystal dagger on your build and you'd get the same results

Hell, use the Murky Hand Scythe if you can afford the stats, you can buff it with human pine and get even more damage then. Won't be as ridiculous as on an STR/FAI build but again, you're after chip damage. It wouldn't be nearly as frustrating for them if you just killed them, you have to out-chip them, beat them at their own game

I-I can be a good bf too!

I do, but daggers thank to the quickstep WA are excellent for safely approaching casters, since you can more or less phase through their usual HSM/CSS starting attack and get a combo in before they can react

Then you just run around and dodge everything without worrying about attacking unless they happen to be running regen. In which case you just attack a little more

:(

Heavy Bandit's Knife will do the job.

I can get behind this kind of hacking

How do I cosplay her?

LKS, Leather boots, Knight gauntlets...

Herald helm maybe? Or none.

What about torso?

herald chest is literally her exact chest piece

Leonhardt's Boots, Slave Knight Chest, not sure what you'd do about the head unless that cape is meant to have a hood, in which case sorcerer's hood will match. Then just any bog standard leather gloves, ideally fingerless if you can find some

I was thinking about that, but the cape is also really long. It's probably closest though.

herald or sunless armor should do the trick

Herald Chest + Steel Soldier Helm is Veeky Forums as fuck

Irrelevant to cosplay, but still

How do I power stance? I'm holding the button down but it just two hands my left weapon instead.

Bradley or Tarkus?

I like the hackers who make custom weapon movesets and fuck with projectile physics

They're always fun to see, even if they just kill you.

Do you have the right stats?

Powerstance multiplies the STR/DEX requirements by 1.5.

I hope you're playing dark souls 2, and you do it by having 1.5x the required stats of two weapons and holding the 2 handed button

Tarkus is cool, but Bradley is the bf experience

>Multiplies the STR/DEX requirements by 1.5

Oh ok, thanks.

T A R K U S

If only because his implied sidestory hit me super hard. A guy who was a capable warrior and leader, with the determination to make it all the way through Sen's Fortress,
but failed because he was thrust into an unavoidable situation that his skillset just wasn't designed to handle.

Then some fucking jerkoff finds his armour and goes on to become the biggest heavy armour wearing dickhead in the series

Last time I spotted a hacker they were cosplaying as a cursed pygmy and casting Chaos Bed Vestiges with the power within animation, so they just exploded themselves. Good stuff

Tarkus can sometimes solo the iron golem if you're lucky
Bradley makes the final boss his bitch while healing you

Yeah, go with Slave Knight Chest, Leonhard Leggings, Hard Leather Gauntlets or Brigand Gauntlets. Brigand has the better shape but Hard Leather is the right fabric

I love how Tsorig is just Tarkus but with a FUGS so he's 200% more threatening

why can't I Veeky Forums in DaS1?

Tarkus can reliably solo the Iron Golem up to NG+5, and has a good success rate in NG+6 and +7.

I saw a bloke who was throwing slow moving way of white coronas that constantly let off twisted wall of light, and he was bouncing farron darts everywhere like I was playing touhou

Then my fps dropped to like 2 and I had to quit out of the game

if your getting parried often, and by a wide variety of people, than it's not your weapons fault. i as a parry demi-god could answer some questions about the tactics for you if u want.
although i haven't actually played in a few weeks on account of my gpu fan breaking though

Peeve pls

if you don't know how to space or time, greatswords with horizontal swings will cover your ass

Bradley is for Netflix, chill and some cuddles
Tarkus is for the BBIC (big black iron dick)

>BBIC
you had one job

How do I backstep quickstep backstab?

Is there a save editor for DS2 SOtFS on PC? It would br preferable to fucking around in CE and I only want to edit items and soul memory. I know there was one for the 360, but it doesn't support PC.
Asking for a freind.

>The third R1 is parry bait
>parry bait
i don't think you know what that word means

It means that anybody who understands parrying will immediately jump on it.

If the first R1 connects the second one will too, but in the time between the second and third they can start the parry animation and fuck you up

I've only managed to parry GS like that. Any faster just attacks again before the blockstun wears off

For what purpose

>fire surge
>quickstep
>probably a Hornet ring too

I wonder why.

Some people just can't stand to lose or From has shitty servers

To make you mad enough to post.
Plus you look cancerous.

>fire surge
>CBV
>black serpent
>dark dagger
I'd quit too

Dark serpent isn't that bad. It's a noob-slayer, but once you avoid it the first time you can always dodge it.

>blockstun
I found your problem

I've only played Dark Souls 1 on the PC so I have a question:

What happens when you hit the PS button in Dark Souls on a console? Does the game pause?

I've seen a few people wearing what looks like a new mage set with a little cape hanging off one shoulder
Any idea what it is?

Black Leather maybe?

Dark souls has no pause, the pause button just opens the actions menu

feel like crown of the old iron king has soured enb's opinion on dark souls 2

So you're saying eat the r1s? Would that work with a med shield or do I need caestus? I've done it with caestus but it was against a friend living 4 blocks away, our connection was impeccable
Shadow set?

Definitely not
It was grey and greenish

Vilhelms?

black hand armor?

ENB fighting Fume btw.

because you're cancerous and the guy doesn't want to help you to get those shiny badges

Just found someone else wearing the set
It was Leonhards with no mask

I'm already gold.

what's a good 2handed str weapon?

I'm planning on making it Heavy.

fume has been way overhyped desu he's just a good fight nothing special

I love that guy to death, he's just so jolly and helpful. He even has stellar fashion choices.
I blame myself for this mess.

>Guy is getting utterly destroyed
>activate unlimited lag work and his character is frozen and you can't damage him but he can
Is that a cheat or something else? Is it punishable?
This shit is quickly getting annoying

>get summoned as a pair of aldrich faithful into a host and phantom
>other aldrich faithful plays like a complete pussy and doesn't deal any damage
>runs away when I die fighting them

>waaaah how dare you use good things!

/dsg/ being so contrarian as to support plug pullers now is just hilarious

ENB FIGHTING FUME KNIGHT WITH BONFIRE ASCETIC

BEST BOSS

BEST BOY

Lol he beat Fume naked. So much for the "hardest boss ever" if this cuck took him down faster than he did Elana

Half of the things listed aren't even that good

Wait what?

enb killed fume knight then sprinted to bonfire to use an ascetic to do the fight again

vaatis better