youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
XV manga incoming
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GFk2QVFlyVA
finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
twitter.com/WestinWt78/status/890901575685742593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Outside of the totally-not-ominous tower in the background, this looks kinda empty now. Back to the academy, I guess.

Regalia being added to Forza Horizon 3.

youtu.be/GFk2QVFlyVA

also fucking kek

I was thinking of adding that but then I remembered not everyone is an Xbone owner. ;_;. Then I also remembered that I think it's on PC too? Either way I'll add it next time or someone else can.

He just killed that poor man, holy shit

Yeah it's on PC too

RK will never get a boss this cute.

>the Luneth I got yesterday is already only 60 attack behind the Olive I farmed for
Man, the game really hands you the stuff to make G.Sword/Katana users really good, doesn't it? Granted, I'm still using the Black Cowl, double bracers that I farmed for Olive, but in total it's (Excalibur [which can be changed to Apocalypse for a small dip in attack without having to farm a TM, Blade Mastery) vs (Sparky, Apron Dress, Doublehand). I guess the Awakening mats, too. Which I actually don't have enough Milcrysts to awaken Advance and Cut Through to +2.
Isn't OP supposed to add info about the multiplayer for XV?

Should just add this link to it
finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

Just got up, is anyone else having the Google error in RK? I forget, does clearing the cache do anything for it at all?

Can I replace Firion with Agrias at level 100? I only have 1 DW right now and it's on Firion, but I want to try out budget chains

Got him maxed out, ehhh...dont have much attack stuff atm, but i gave him manufatured nethicite. I would of given him exvcal but the two Ultima Demons next to the boss are light immune so it wouldnt help there. Guess i can try to make him tanky if you guys want that instead but idk, i have 15 slots open if anyone needs

Olive's still stuck in no masteries tier and even then it doesnt stack. Im still going to use her as much as I can eventhough I got 2 luneths stuck in arena limbo

Agrias can't chain with Orlandeau at the moment.

for fuck's sake, add FFXV Comrades to the General already.

But she can still chain with herself, I'm sure they'll be enough friend unit Agrias' to work with

I was a little miffed at first because I spent so much time on Olive, but now thinking about it, being able to replace a Donut with a FF character is fine by me. Luneth does me well in RK too. Now I just need to farm those Milcrysts to finish awakening him. It's going to be dreadful the next time awakenings occur for a unit I have. But those are Olive and Freyvia, so I suppose I don't have to fret. Yet.

replace as friend unit or replace as your dps? agrias and firion are two parts of what should be your dps team, chainer and finisher. either way, you want to set agrias up now so you can chain with other agrias and get bonus. Her chain is much weaker than orlandu and doesnt work with his chain well but its still a really good chain.

I have Olive too, keep in mind. I haven't managed to luck on any other chainers, so I've just been sticking to using Firion and Olive to deal damage with a friend unit

>Have Fryevia
Cry us a river, user

What the fuck happened? A month ago when I started playing ffbe I was trying to learn about characters in the game and everyone here said Orlandeau was better than Fryevia but apparently now its the opposite? And its not like we got some content that jp so it was all foreseeable.

It's just sour grapes

just up his attack and give him bladeblitz

I'll wait til later today to re-open it. Otherwise I'll do the cache method.

Sent, I'll try to level my Agrias asap

The math was not hashed out and it was a knee-jerk reaction.
Basically: Orlandeau is much easier to gear out than Fryevia, and much easier to combo with. Gearing up, say, Agrias to chain with him later is a breeze. Fryevia has much better raw numbers, but her chain frames are easily broken and arming her up is hard. Acquiring and arming two Fryevias is sheerest madness.

Your team should be 2 chainers and finisher with the rest as support/healer/etc. There will be times you have to deviate from this setup but usually, this is the safest best. 2 agrias with either firion or olive, it depends on what you want to build:
You need a second dual wield for firion, enhancements, and the usual cocktail of equipment they want ruler rings, masteries, genji blade, save the queen/excalibur
You need bracers/doublehand,olive's tm for the biggest boost for olive
Priority is a holy weapon for agrias so if you dont have a durandal for her, get excalibur or buy the holy spear from fat chocobo.

what exactly is he supposed to do? Doesnt look much different from old Delita

I've got Olive to just under 800 ATK with her own TMR already and have Tillith, WoL and Minfilia on my team right now I'll change her out for Rikku once I finish leveling her and equipping her. Probably best to change out Firion for Agrias once I get her leveled and put his good equips on her. I already have Durandal at least.

All the other stuff I need to git gud and actually beat some trials and finish TMRs.

He has a Chain ability with the same ratio as Orlandu's and he has an Imperil that's the same as Orlandu's. Unfortunately they're not on the same ability. And they're Lightning, with no good Lightning weapons (yet).

But he can double as a finisher. So if you ever need a Chainer who can also be a finisher (why you would ever need that, don't ask me).

best i can do with excal and odin is 535 atk, and only have 1 DW atm thats on my freyvia, im using her in the farm team since i only have 1 gaff and 2 alma for bonus units, and shes the one carrying my team through ELT. With DW Delita can get little over 600 atk, but i doubt thats enough for elt
k added i think

take out Excalibur and put in Apocalypse

Ultima is cute!

Why not toss in bushido freedom in there? Its still the same damage as gilgamesh's divider.

anyone got a firelandeau I can borrow?

>thicc loli Ultima

My boner was not ready

i still need to do that aurora quest
dont have that, my tms and event weapons and shit can only be counted from after the ifrit event, and even then i still wasnt that good until a few events after that

>Orlandeau is much easier to gear out than Fryevia
This honestly just doesn't matter. Getting Orlandeau to 1000 atk is quite a feat yet its no where near as hard as people may think for Fryevia to surpass that kind of damage. For example 2 needles aren't needed to surpass a 1000 atk Orlandeau's damage. Also if you just use Androids magnification shit or macros on your computer the difficulty of chaining becomes a non issue.

Literally the day her patch was released number crunchers at reddit already mathed that her BiS was 60% stronger than BiS Orlandu. This place was in full denial tbf.

shit i just changed out, hold on I can set him back up, what's the attack on your luneth?

don't got a luneth, have a vargas tho, if you want me to gear him.

Pretty sexy, huh?

also have another orlandeau that i can gear fire.

What happens next user. Are they stuck there until reset?

How are people setting up their Agrias' to chain? Holy or NE? Should I put Diabolos or Odin on her?
You got me, thanks bro.

It's more for pocket chains so you can friend summon either a big dick finisher or a bard.
It's a bit more work for Fryevia than Orlando just because everyone should have Excaliburs lying around. Whereas ice finishers aren't nearly so common. Beyond that, gearing for ATK is again yet more common than gearing for MAG.

Also there will be the eventual enemy that resists ice in which case Fryevia is utterly doomed. With Dark Veritas Orlando will be able to swap to chocolate, and if light and dark are both untenable then he still can just work with fire or nonelemental.

The ship keeps flying until it despawns then they fall all the way down and then when it hits the ground the camera goes whack, then it resets the car right in the middle of a battle where they jumped off with the MTs attacking them.

twitter.com/WestinWt78/status/890901575685742593

>Androids magnification shit
I've heard about this. I know what it is but what exactly does it do for your chaining? Chaining 2 Fryevias with a finisher is pretty annoying, how would this magnification thing make that easier?

thanks, gonna gear my orlandeau to fire now. I threw all his stuff to agrias earlier.

The ultima demons are immune to holy, so anything but that. Fire works fine if you have rains great sword

It causes input lag. So you can tap both fry's at once but it pauses for half a second before triggering either hit causing them to occur at the same time much more often.

oh, firelandu strategy usually has someone around with higher attack than the 2 orlandus to take the hit as a punching bag so they can chain. note that theres a bit of juggling with attack buffs like embolden and such since the punching bag revives with no buffs and orlandus can be higher at that instance. How high can you gear him?

If you're chaining an Agrias then you should have no trouble one-shotting Ultima with even mediocre attack and no killers. Just don't equip Holy or Earth.

It lets you essentially pause the game and activate two chainers at the same time.

Cool, guess it's Crimson Saber and Genji Blade then with Odin as the esper. Thanks guys.

>oh, firelandu strategy usually has someone around with higher attack than the 2 orlandus

Yea I plan to gear Vargas to have slightly higher than Orlandeau. he can auto revive himself.

I just did a Quick check on 9S, so thats why everyone wants at least 2 of his TMR? I was already saving up for the nier banner but now Im really looking forward to it

He's asking your attack to put his Orlandu under it

Right now I have my vargas at 908 attack and orlandea at 902.

Final Fantasy Tactics is good

I haven't played any of the XIIIs, and the one in the intro didn't seem that bad; what's so special about these guys?

>he doesn't have Zargabased to berserk the arm

kek, poorfags everyone

alright. here he is. 40% buff has him at 977 i think. Machine killer and such.

Agrais is pure

Two because it unlocks a multi-hit attack that chains with itself, letting you create a chain out of literally anyone.

You truly require one of his TMR, for the 40% physical mitigation that stacks with general mitigation.

He himself is also a pretty cool support unit with mighty breaks, mighty imperils, general mitigation, and AoE Stop for Arena. Not nearly as flexible as Rikku, but great in some cases.

perfect, mine's at 901.

He's a l'Cie. It's a long story, but basically they're people who were chosen by the Crystals and received great power, but not at a cost.

oh snap, you already on my friends list, didn't know. Thanks. Tho I might have to wait awhile before I can use you again, I just finished tm farming earlier for limit burst tmrs to gear rikku with.

His TMR is a godsend as I have no 5 base chainers but every 4 base ones, I Can finally use Amelia

He is support type

>9S TMR makes waifus viable

I saw that coming a while ago.

I guess that's why they're so cocky.

Is Prishe's tmr the highest atk hat or does JP have something beyond that in power?

I just went through this ordeal too. You got tilith to carry you? The hardest part is rushing down the third right arm as fast as possible to get out of his rage mode. The rest is either spam rikku lb to tank the world destroyer or slap him with water and make it easily survivable

>You got tilith to carry you?

Nope. I got enough tmr on rikku to ensure she gets limit break every other turn. Was planning on trying Luka and see if I can get the no magic mission. Saw someone do that on youtube so I figured it's possible.

You'll learn more about l'Cie later.

It's still BiS for any physical damage dealers who don't require a helm

This is how doujins start.

Which is anyone with a spear, just so we're clear

Cool, thanks. So it's looking like to BiS my waifu when she gets released, I'll need Prishe's hat, brave suit and Kevin's TMR. Here's hoping we get the SD3 collab.

I also do have ace and do have him awakened his skills. So I was gonna rely on his fire imperil for this.

I figured between him, two orlandeaus and maybe Vargas's 60% aoe attack buff... i should be able to outdo his healing every turn and take out core fast.

Luka for heals and Rikku for lb and nullall.

How does his TMR's chain skill compare if you already have a meta chainer?

And I'm positive that this is also how some other doujins start.

Pretty mediocre, but once we get 10-man Trials where you can only use your units and no duplicates, having two of them is quite useful.

since you got vargas, it could be. Luka's heal is equivalent to a curaja. I did it with ysholta dualcasting raise and curaja every turn so its with vargas and rikku being self sufficient, a single curaja's worth is easy to maintain.

kek they're even got the weird ignis glitches in the FFXV manga

Not in the least on its own, it's an appallingly low 300% with no imperil or element. It is simply to assuredly facilitate chaining, for example, in any content where you do not get a friend summon (such as the "10 man" trials which are all your own units) and must manufacture a chain out of your own supply.
Or because you want to damn the meta and use Lightning because she's your waifu or something.

That only applies to orlanduless peasants

>those two guys running in circles mid-explanation

Damn you burds for being my one weakness!

Some people may have Orlandeau but no Agrias to facilitate down the line. 4* bases can be elusive if you're unlucky.

you need 2 pairs of chainers. agrias and landu on one, two 9s tms on the other.

>wanted bran and amelia
never got them

thanks again, not sure how long until I can use your unit again, i'll be back in 1-2 hours to check

no worries, im gonna work soon so i'll leave him up. I think friend refreshes around 2-3 hours.

Not him, but it's a 3 hour cooldown on friends iirc

Agrias chains like shit with Orlanu. Why cant you retards into numbers?
She's a 4*. You should almost have a full team of her and Gaff by now

You take out that trip right now.