700hp

>700hp
>V6
And how long is this engine meant to last exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.radicalsportscars.com/rxc/technology.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's a $400k car, people who can afford them don't worry themselves with efficiency or reliability,

>tripfag
>on Veeky Forums

And how long is this shitposter meant to last exactly?

...or rebuilds every 50k

They take the bait so easily these days, it'd be stupid not to use a trip.

Welcome to Veeky Forums newfag.

hey i dont car soi boi cars

>super car
>driver over 20k miles

Its not a daily my friendo.

Probably less than 1 week

700hp isn't a lot of stress on a 3.5l v6 anymore.

ohhhhh what fucking shit you fucking talk take your overpowered shit elsewhere.

one of these cummins isx engine will handle 700hp easy its a inline 6 but is 16litre.

im from /r9k/

cummins one of best out there.

What do you mean anymore? I remember when the xj220 came out it was considered the absolutely limit of where a v6 could go, pushed right to the edge and it was only 450hp or whatever it was.

Are they engineering steel and putting electronics into the engine block now or something

>(s)he still uses a reciprocating mass for power
Kek

>1990 v6 = v6 made 20 years later
Seriously how does ford get alway with it? Will any other manufacturer ever be able to compete?

>1990 was 20 years ago
Ohh shit I didnt need this. Why you have to tell me this. I dont need this feel.

hey piss off with your pissant electric shit you newfag. how bout we tip some saltwater on that motor for you

ruff ruff shut up mandy............

>electric
>pissant
Diesel is for poorfags in the water

blow it out of your ass faggot.
anyway that sub is nuclear ya cunt.

Electricity drives it.

Tesla are making submarines now?

Holy shit

Nuclear power generates electricity you fucking tard.

its not diesel you cunt, your point was that subs have diesels so you are wrong.

what we are not here talking about electricity fuck off ya sparky.

Not my argument. Mine was diesel submarines are for poorfags.

electric is not the futrue cunts like you buy that shit so thats why they shill that aged technology out. electric power is so 100 years ago.

Lots of tripfags on tonight

go on away with you and your overpriced unenvironmentally shit.

>he doesn't want 1500ft lbs at 1rpm

Nuclear is very good if they fuck up it reduces the population more quickly than a diesel that runs bad.

oh yeah good point, just like in Fukushima Japan.

Do we really need more than 7 billion people? Time for maybe europe, south and north america, and africa to get radiation.

>africa, middle east, mainland asia and south america
ftfy

ahh we be hillbilly's and we drive down dat waye eh.

id like to fuck my cousins they are hot as hell who cares if they are related we are all animals in the end of the day.

But I want to grab as many asian pussies as I can they have had enough radiation.

Women love horse dick user humans can't compete they also have 300ml of semen. Enjoy getting cucked you should just go fuck animals instead.

It's only 650hp though.

Ford GT:
>115hp/cyl
>185hp/l

Pic related:
>125hp/cyl
>500hp/l
Engine rebuild interval on the Mercedes is 30K miles/50K KM. It produces 500/185=2.7 times as much power per liter. Conventional wisdom states that service intervals tend to be exponentially related to power density (see: motorcycles), so we can guesstimate the engine rebuild interval for the Ford GT, excluding of course price and build quality:
>30*(2.7^2)=219K miles
Which is a pretty decent service interval for such a highly stressed engine. Let's round it down to 200K miles, because Ford isn't Mercedes, and the price is a lot lower. That'll last plenty of owners a few decades of use, they'll never put more than 10K miles on it per year, given that it's so collectible.

And Ferraris break dow- hum... have schedule maintenance every 2000km.

You don't buy that kind of car because it's good, but to show everyone that you can afford one.

700hp in the Radical

whos user huh what the hell you on about i have a name your blind kid.

ohhh shit how boring this thread.

Women love horse semen.

Just for reference's sake, F1 has gone from 35 to 50% thermal efficiency since they introduced turbo V6 engines. That means we've made a huge technology jump in the last few years, and there's more to come.

Some things that can (and have been) improved on the Metro V6:
>Garret T03 turbo's
>belt driven cams
>dual port injectors
>steel conrods/crank
>heads designed in 1990

Nowadays, you'd have:
>billet turbo's
>chain driven cams with VVT/VVL
>port_direct injection
>fancy internal materials
>heads designed using modern CAD software
>catalytic convertors that don't choke it to death

More like 454.

uk.radicalsportscars.com/rxc/technology.aspx

oh to hell with all the technology of today makes stuff more unreliable.

>And how long is this shitposter meant to last exactly?
It's Christmas break. He'll probably be gone after New Years.

what who the hell would want to use turbos and catalytic converters fancy internal materials........ahhhhh ha hah ha i dont think you have any idea about modern shit let alone older cars. not all cars of the day used serpentine belts some still had pushrods and some still have pushrods and chain drive cams have been around for years damn im sick of the shit you list here.

i have been around for years so suck on a dick

I have been on here for years m8. Came fromr9k originally. I only adopted a trip because the summerfags are biting hard.

gonna fuck my nextdoor neighbour and my auntie after a stint on here, i have a few kids to relative good job eh

wanna have sex with sandy and that emi cunt......

if its sex with a lady it dont matter if its a sister or aunty or cousin its still pussy mmmmmmmm

White people disgust me Ill only stick my dick in a latina asian or slav.

what the hell goin on in here

Horse cock appreciation thread see

Why ist 200hp/L called overstressed for a forced induction engine?
F20Cs make 125 naturaly aspirated, rev a lot higher and are not exactly known to fail early.
Also these cars will not reach 200.000 km anytime soon, since cars like that are not driven as a daily, and even if they are driven daily, they don't see full boost or even full power most of the time.

24 hours

>You don't buy that kind of car because it's good, but to show everyone that you can afford one.
Like you know what you're talking about, broke ass.
Get back on your bus before you miss the stop.

That's not the RXC Turbo R

Then tell me where I could buy one of those. 700hp from a twinturbo V6 in a lightweight track car seems jummy.

Too bad Radical isn't making them.

They only made 21 of them.

That's not serial production then. NRE could make 21 SBC's pumping out 1200hp (they probably have by now), but that doesn't exactly make it 1200hp out of a factory motor.

It certainly isn't the engine that the Ford GT comes with, so people should stop meming about the GT having 700hp.

Just look up the failure rate on the production car spec motors that are putting out half the power...

No they make 1300hp easily and all you fags can come up with is non production cars anyway.

>!Sd0Bitezr.
Another one for my filters, yay!

300k miles on the f150

ayy

He'll be gone soon it's when the underage have time to do this.

But Im 23

in WEC all cars are limited to 500hp

if you don't know about motorsport shut the fuck up
the ford gt didn't dominate the WEC despite being build like a prototype.
ferrari and porsche are the most legit competitors

built*

You should have just used the new edit function.

EDIT: Nice trips btw

Which is like 5-6 years
Maybe even 7-8