The size queens and horse-quoters have ruined modern cars...

The size queens and horse-quoters have ruined modern cars. It seems all everyone seems to care about nowadays is how powerful something is, how light it is and how fast it is around a track. And manufacturers are building their products around this now and marketing it to shitheads like that.

I want something that is going to last, but isnt just an econobox. I want naturally aspirated to come back and for manufacturers to stop fucking around tacking turbos onto everything, greatly decreasing the lives of their engines. I want them to stop putting electronics in everything.

Maybe you want that too but the time for all that has passed because manufacturers have noticed enthusiasts going all fast and furious and are maxing out internal combustion as much as physically possible just because it has to be faster than last years car. Its all fucking marketing.

On top of that, western society has cucked itself into oblivion with safety laws because of whiny parents complaining their kids killed themselves and instead of blaming their shit-spawn, they point at the manufacturers. It isn't about safety, it's about covering their ass so noone gets sued.

Fucking pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Im2eYuGdmfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

then start your own car company and stop bitching.

They literally built a car exactly for dumb soyboi snowflakes like you (and it's slower than a minivan)

I dont drive, I dont even have a license. But I see whats going on and it's a damn shame compared to where we were 30 or 40 years ago.

You know I'd like to see another naturally aspirated, large displacement, big fuckin engine that will last for a hell of a long time. Wont be hard to make it half fast either so long as they dont strap it to a brick, ohhhh but I forgot, weve got all this emissions shit now.

I remember the original challenger. Big 7L, sturdy, a lot of pickup compared to its big brother.

I have heard the new challengers arent too bad and people have racked up a couple hundred thousand miles on them, but they aren't exactly desirable like their ancestors if you know what I mean.

i have a international lodestar

Nice car. Whats the retail on one of those?

>namefag
>I dont drive, I dont even have a license.
>he remembers the good ole cars of the past and how everything was better

neck yourself literal retard

This.
I can guarantee this is a retripped Truckdog after he got chased out of /tfg/

Actually I am an r9k immigrant

literally what is the point of that wing? I'd imagine it might slightly improve airflow to the engine, because that thing is not generating any downforce either

I think they have the intake under that grill there or something. I dunno. Porsches are weird.

I was reading the other day, apparently it's pronounced Poor-Shzj, not Poor-Shhh or Poor-Sha. Like with a hard ZJ sound almost like a G or a Ja.

>I was reading the other day, apparently it's pronounced Poor-Shzj, not Poor-Shhh or Poor-Sha. Like with a hard ZJ sound almost like a G or a Ja.
no you fucking idiot

Lookie what I found
youtube.com/watch?v=Im2eYuGdmfY

posted on Porsche's official channel

nice little faggot car with no horsepower

go back we don't want you you stupid cunt

buy a new TVR Griffith

>literal busrider complaining about the state of cars

Porsche > you

Sounds like you want a American v8 in a European platform

Can't go wrong with ls3 tr6060

I will, one day

I am not int he market for a TV m8

I dont ride buses because I dont go out. Im from r9k remember?

That sounds good

That's why I own a manual NA V8.
I might only get 8 or 9 miles to the gallon, but since I only drive it for fun, idgaf.

or a Sunbeam Tiger

i thought VW makes nothing but shit these days?
that looks a little sleeker than their usual offerings

>I dont drive, I dont even have a license

fuck off then busrider

I am here for the memes and the cars

Stop making dumb fucking retarded threads like this one then

You have zero reason to be using a trip then.

Dubs of truth. I use a trip on biz. Am too lazy/forget to remove it when I post here and dont want to forget to put it back on when I go over there.

hell sometimes I forget what board Im on since I am here and there and mess around in between and what not

>ITT a bus riding know nothing faggot waxes fake nostalgia for something he doesn't understand.

1. Stop fucking tripping then you worthless neet
2. What "memes"? Only garbage is posted here this day and age

Dubs of truth

Hell, you probably like Model S too

How can you not like the Model S?

I knew it

Buy a Stingray faggot and stop bitching.

>GM shitbox
>Ever

>I was reading the other day, apparently it's pronounced Poor-Shzj, not Poor-Shhh or Poor-Sha. Like with a hard ZJ sound almost like a G or a Ja.

Yes and no. This is much closer to how it's supposed to be pronounced than Porsha.

It's a heavy sh sound. People sound like idiots saying Porsha... thats how britbongs pronounce it and its objectivly wrong.

>I dont drive, I dont even have a license
If I was to make a new version of Veeky Forums with having a licence as a requirement, would you guys come ? I'm tired of busriders.

Do it. Anonymous "account" required to post, no names etc for actual posting but you need to show bread on hood plus timestamp.

Thanks for the imput. I won't have the time until long, but thanks.

Good idea, should weed out most of the yurocucks too.

I am one of them though. Send a foxbody.

If you have a license and a car you're good, but most of them on here have neither and just shitpost while riding the bus.

Why would you make such an awful post? You're one of the shitters creating problems with terrible posts like that.

Ah ok. I'm even a Twingo owner if you wanna know.

Someone make that an Veeky Forums banner

tripfags are fucking pathetic lmao

Sounds like you're in the market for a 90s car, m8. Just give up on modern cars like any normal persons

>I dont drive, I dont even have a license.
neither do i but i dont tripfag it up lmao have some fucking shame nigga like haha

also buy a bike (like a bicycle, not a motorbike or scooter) and live closer to where you work, nigger. bikes are robust and easy to fix and get good mileage too

I think there's already one along those lines 2bh, and one that says "I don't know what any of these cars are so they're probably garbage"

Ebery rover v8 engine is an american buick 215 design.

Morgan, rover, LR, jaguar, mgb.

Nobody else has the time or money to figure out how to make these cost effectively

This. The 86 is the perfect car for you. And if you don’t but it new then don’t complain when they stop making cars like this. Manufacturers make cars that they think people want to buy. They dont car what enthusiasts like you want because the majority of you cannot afford to buy a new car anyway.

I got a surprise for you.

I dont work either.

it might be shit, but its an FR, just waiting there to be LS or 2J swapped.

>waah waah cars are bad now
>I don't even drive

I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Thank you guy, you made my night.

less than u can afford, pal