RIP Spiderbro

Just wanted to say goodbye to my spiderbro who had been living inside my side mirror for a while.
He decided to stretch his legs while I was driving and was thrown away by the wind.

May he weave all the webs and catch all the cunt hornets. Goodbye spiderbro, you will be missed.

It's fun until a fuck ton of them come out of your door panel.

Better have spiders than bees/hornets to be honest fampai

Spiders aren't even dangerous, especially on your car, having hundreds of spiders on your car is a good thing and everyone should do it, all they do is eat all the dead bugs you kill with your car so they are like a personal cleaning service.
next time you see a spider carrying hundreds of babies just put it on your car or inside it, you will thank me later.

You forgot your image

Spiders are fucking cunts and I hate them so god damn much.

Why is that? They are usually more afraid of you than you are of them

Kek. Used to have to park outside in a shithole. My car would just fill with spiders lizards and ants. Ants were a fucking bitch probably like 100k ants in my fucking car couldn't even drive it. I never leave shit in my car I just don't know why the ants came like that.

>better
Free honey user while you drive.

Yeah but bees sting you

Bees don't sting.
You're thinking of wasps.

Bees will sting but only if they are really pissed off.

Just let some smoke in your car and they will be chill as fuck

F

That's all you have to do smoke weed and enjoy free honey while you drive.

Sister had the same thing happen in her focus. Any invaded her passenger seat and turned it into a giant home.

I had a bee appear out of nowhere while I was driving and I almost crashed, I didn't even wait for the car to stop completely before fucking trowing myself out of it, it kept rolling at like 2mph for a little bit with the cunt still in it.

Fucking bees man, I know they are chill and infinitely better than wasps but they scare me like no other animal

They had a nest somewhere under the car and eventually moved it inside the car, they would have been living off all the dead bugs on the car.
if you ever leave something touching your car for 24 hours or so expect ants to start moving in somewhere and making a nest.

this isn't my original thought, i think i got it from a stephen king book, but there are tons of single car crashes in the middle of nowhere on straight roads where someone just fucks up, wrecks and dies and it's likely that a bee started flying around their face. even going 60 it only takes a second of panic to goof and end up dying.

It's that split second when you don't know if it's a bee or wasp that the panic kicks in.
That's why I prefer a bumblebee, those cute fluffy bastards are the best.

>redbacks
>funnelwebs
Seriously fuck those cunts. Especially funnel webs, those bastards chase you.

wolf spiders are worse, funnelwebs are blind, wolf spiders can see you from across the room and will chase you.
and they are the spiders that melt your skin.

pic related, a bite from one of those spiders.

Sorry but this is NOT what the average wolf spider bite looks like at all. I used to help my ma out in the garden and got bit several times by various spiders, wolf included, and none of them ever looked worse than an ant bite or a bee sting.

However, I never did get bit by the glorious Hobo Spider, which is sort of like a Brown Recluse with a 50:50 chance of giving you its necrotic venom...

Well maybe I'm just used to small spiders that don't really do anything so I never grew afraid of them. Where I live there is like just a handful of harmful spiders and those tend to live away from people for the most part.

You do know that the running gag on the internet and forever and always has been to tell cunts the animals here are far more dangerous than they actually are while neglecting to mention all the really cute ones so they stay the fuck away right?

Straya is full mate.

Wish the spidey bro in my mirror would move out, cunt keeps making webs everywhere and it's annoying.

Bees will only sting if they feel threatened and only as a last resort, because once they do they die.

Wasps, on the other hand...

I remember a driving instructor telling me once about how her husband got a wasp stuck in his sleeve while riding on his motorcycle. Fucker went apeshit and he had to withstand being stung constantly while doing an emergency stop on a big cruiser and then while trying to get the jacket off.

Getting a wasp inside your gear would be a nightmare desu, hope it never happens to me.

I had a little white spider issue a while back. Occasionally would get sucked into the cabin somehow. They didn't bother much

Don't explain things to newfags, let them lurk more

I found out I was allergic to georgia/red hornets while riding a motorcycle
>be me
>atgatt as usual
>riding through construction area in nignogville in central Florida
>coming up to a stop light
>feel what I though was a rock hit my neck really fucking hard
>go to put my hand on my neck to feel what it was
>still feel something there and it moves around
>I grab it but it stings my neck and I let it Go
>it crawls up inside my helmet and onto my face
>open up my visor and start punching my face hoping the fucked will fly away