pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
>Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS SPACE 2
>Official and Unofficial Wiki
wiki.endless-space.com
endless-space-2.wikia.com
>Community Hub
www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Fix for Civ IV BTS XML errors:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
>/civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements
>Official short stories:
www.mediafire.com/folder/cn11q7nqa00te/Alpha_Centauri

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

Did you people forget to make a new thread?

THERE IS NO FUCKING PRODUCTION ON THIS MAP, HOW THE FUCK DO I BUILD AN ARMY TO TAKE THESE FOOLS DOWN?

Haven't played stellaris since launch is it fun now?

Make a new map....?

>Did you people forget to make a new thread?
Nah
Some butthurt autist spammed the catalog with Love Live threads

xth for Endless : Horatio Caine by bioware inc

I ain't no bitch, need to figure out how to win in any situation, they won't have production either, religion is likely to be important I think.

The 4th civ isn't even on this continent, probably gets a resource rich island all to themselves.

Build money, buy production.

I'm glad that at least someone here isn't a pussy that restarts till they get a perfect start. Keep it up, senpai.

It's turn 53 or so, why is there no penalty?

Turn number doesn't matter, it's when you get your first classic era civic or tech.

Neat.

I've pretty much got down how I'm going to beat them, captured a settler, and now I can build an encampment district next to both of their capitals, and as soon as I get a catapult it can sit there all day wailing on them until a scout can sack the city

gg ez no re

What's this new patch for Civ 6?

Please do not bully the Riftborn.

*put non-euclidian angles in your locker*

Why is Civ 6 always so production/hill starved? I don't need more farms, pop doesn't mean shit anymore, I need those god damn hammers.

Arabia started in a frozen hellscape, quit your bitching.

I got an amazing start at one point, Half Hill/Plains, other half of the city was grasslands

Ya? And he was still able to produce 2 settlers in record time

Turn 67 is hardly record time.

>Decide i want to do some cool war shit
>build up a massive army
>take one capital and then get bored of moving around my kjghpillion units
>settle for a science victory
every time

You could set it to young earth in the new game settings. That makes it gen more hills and mountains.

Victoria's got me flooded with more swordsmen then I'll ever need. How do you sell men in this game?

So which ascension path is the best these days?

Did they fix cyborgs being better than synths?

Any tips as a beginner playing Master of Magic?

dust

dude?

lmao?

DUDE

>When the Empire still hasn't made you immortal

>enter era 3 as morgawr
>suddenly all my fortresses triple in value as new luxuries and strategics appear on them
I don't think there's a better feeling in EL.

Does the Instrument of Desire give your species the decadent trait?

This is probably the best covenant. These are the options for the Instrument of Desire:

Oh so it just gives the deviant trait for a limited amount of time?
Neat

DID SOMEBODY SAY DUST?

I'm new to civ

what do i do with my whole army after a war? i have so many units, is there a way i can like foritfy a city with them? or do they just have to stand around doing nothing

Where is a logical place to make a request for a Stellaris mod if none exists and you can't make them yourself?

I want to snort dust with those broken lords priestesses

Is there any reason to play endless space now that 2 is out?

I mean, will I be missing any lore?

>lore
Now, ES1 is in some kind of alternate timeline. But if you like the lore, EL and Dungeon of the Endless have some.

What are these "nuclear weapons" you speak of? Is this how you refer to the "bronze" I hear of in distant realms?

Has Gandhi loved nukes in every civ game?

ES1 barely has any lore outside hero bios and some techs.

Since 2 where the bug came from

This is entirely possible.

No. While we don't really know how, if at all, does ES1 fit with ES2, it still doesn't have any significant lore bits.
It's also just a really weak 4x overall too.

>tfw someone replies to you using your own post
Woah.

I played and enjoyed Endless Legend because it had really cool aesthetic, music, and factions. Is it worth getting Endless Space 2 then? I heard mixed review about ES2, so I'm unsure about it.

I'm an Amplitude shill so i would say you should get it, but it could use an expansion or two to get to EL level.

its not worth it

They don't stack though. If you look at the actual energy outputs, you only gain the benefit from one of them.

wrong

>Guy says Stellaris is an improved MoO2

>page 10 in under 20 minutes
Setting Veeky Forums to fast was a mistake.

We are the dead.

>mfw spamming dissent on minor factions
Hahahaha on god wow. Morgawr are great, they're no dosh lords but holy shit this is pretty hilarious in its own right

And I've successfully killed them despite very limited production, now to find out what the other guy has been doing completely uncontested.

>be relaxing in my empire just researching and chill
>suddenly fanatical purifiers declare war on me
>defend myself and protect my galaxy by wiping them out
>somehow I'M the bad guy

>dungeon of the endless took place somewhere between a thousand and a couple hundred years before endless legend, and thus endless space 2
>horatio was present on auriga for the events of dungeon, searching for tech to help accelerate his cloning project
this means that the line where it mentioned that horatio prime augmented himself to extend his life wasn't just throwaway - he's actually a couple hundred or a thousand years old, not even counting the cryo-sleep he was in before he found horatio prime

also, as some user mentioned last thread
>the journal in dungeon of the endless is filled with pictures of the crew members, along with text that clearly shows that the person writing it is trying to use them all to further his agenda
meaning horatio could also be the nondescript writer of the dote journal

Anyone else think that floating broken lord looks like a cute?

Moderation, dude.

Can't even go 40 minutes without page 10 now.

Wiz is a ___

cuck

politically responsible and socially enlightened hero of the people

Fine example of Sweden

is this a glitch
why are all the civs so friendly

Because you're just some harmless city state that nobody will care about?

They seem a lot friendlier after the update, at least early on. However they are equally more likely to backstab you so don't expect fewer wars.

Beat it. I dare you.

I'm in love with Victoria's free infantry on settling. What's the best map type for abusing this?

That Cairo. Jesus christ, wiping him out was a mercy.

So, what are you user doing right now?

I've had worse than that

The other civ ended up being china, who I can easily beat once I get 3-4 field cannons and some samurai, so I don't think I'll be actually finishing this game.

>no fuji
What is this garbage?

Read the manual.

Don't die

/4xg/ is dead, bury it

NOT ON MY WATCH

Steam weekend sale has civ 6 at $40, is it worth it?

Are the two extensions to make it passable out ? Then no

What is 40$ worth to you? Is it the price of a meal? Then yes. Is it something that you have to save up for? No.

It's fine, the newest updated added a few minor things

Can we get a discussion going about how nearly every design decision of stellaris is horrible?

WE

no, no we cannot.
Everyone with a brain knew Stellaris was DOA and never picked it up.

Same for sword in the stars.
Any game that mentions Master of Orion as inspiration is doomed to fail!

I like the early game where you're trying to explore and then outmanoeuvre the enemy to get the best planets and prevent border gore.

And then it all falls apart after that.

Sword of the Stars was fantastic though. SotS2 was the failure.

They should let us do more in a federation. Also later on let us turn a federation into a real big big empire, just like EU.

WUZ

INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMEN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

They will. That's one of the 1.8 updates. Ability to join a federation into one big empire.

It's gonna die again.

dude?

Anyone want to explain to me why Civ 6 is suddenly all child-friendly? The Disney graphics, all this ham-handed diversity, every civ intro telling you exactly how to win, every dog and horse and elephant surviving to run away in combat...especially that last one, what the fuck? Oh yeah god forbid a horse dies in this horrible medieval war.

>suddenly
civ 6 has always been like that

i've been playing civ 5(with nq mod) with a few friends and ive been losing every time bros.

help me win my next match. What civ do i need to go for and what strategy should i be going for?

I meant in relation to the other Civ games. Not saying Civ 5 was some dark gritfest, but this is just absurd.

Two things, my fleet comp is humanoid ships, cruisers with 1 hanger for fighters, 2 point defense, and 3 medium mass drivers with armor/hull regen, and battleships with all large weapons kinetic artillery and shields/shield caps. Is this good? I feel like corvettes get blocked by cruisers and die too quick.

Secondly, is there any point to insulting an AI?

what is the dirtiest strategy you can think of in civ to get an easy victory?

if you don't have flak battery/artillery it's probably necessary for you to have fighters and point defense. I'd argue that shield capacitors on cruisers would be better because regeneration is going to be too slow in combat to really matter while shield capacitors will have an effect. I build repair stations (basic tech, no equipment except repair nanites) in enemy territory when I'm on campaign to repair my fleets. Kinnetic battery battleships are excellent. Corvettes main job is to take hits that would kill a more expensive ship, they're not as HP/resource efficient as a cruiser but they also don't cost nearly as much. When an awakened empire battlecruiser fires it's dual tachyon beam at a ship, you want it to hit a corvette instead of one of your expensive battleships.

If you want to get the AI to declare war on you. It won't declare war if it knows it will lose.

Fighters are pointless, point defense is pointless.
Plasma, kinetics, and giga/tachyon cannons are the only things you should be putting in gun slots.
As for insulting, you can sometimes bait them into DoW-ing you if you want that.