JDM thread? JDM thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

d--magic.tumblr.com/tagged/ae86
store.speedhunters.com/product/katakana-windshield-sticker/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>JDM
>LHD A80
Good start OP

Didn't want to come off as an animefag by picking a Sprinter Trueno. Thanks.

i dont think you understand what that reply meant, the car you posted is not JDM, its a Japanese car thag was made for the US Market specifically

also
>thinking the sprinter trueno is the ONLY other "JDM" car you can post.

This is my car. It is a JDM car. It is very slow compared to the big boys like the GT-R or 2JZ Supra, but it's just about right or faster than most other JDM cars that people my age can drive. It's nothing special to people who can afford a GT-R, but it still turns heads and makes people get their phones out to take pictures, and that's cool to me.

Sprinter Trueno is my favorite is all. Also I looked up "mk iv supra" and picked the first image. Pls no bully.

nice, it is actually JDM unlike what OP posted.

>JDM kiddies
>USDM Supra
You are aware of what it stands for, right?
is a good example of a JDM car. Not the American/European model of the same car, but the actual one sold in actual Nani-land. Clean Skyline, by the way.

>"Also I looked up "mk iv supra" and picked the first image."

>Sprinter Trueno is my favorite is all.

you can post a picture of an ae86 thats not that shitty one from the weeb cartoon. also don't use google for images of cars. Trust me. Its garbage.

Use Flickr's search function as its where I get most of the pics I have. That or random car blogs

another great place to find legitimate JDM cars and scans from

d--magic.tumblr.com/tagged/ae86

If you ever go to the promised land of JDM fanboys, you will quickly realise this is the jay dee uhm you'll encounter.

Here's a JDM Supra

half truth.

what you'll really find are actually ugly kei cars that straight up looking like rolling refrigerators. a good friend of mine just went to tokyo for 3 days and said most of the cars were just your normal regular degular shitboxes, but every now and then he'd see something cool. If you want to find a group of awesome cars what youll have to do is either go to a shop like Spoon Sports, or a Daikoku Futo meet, or drive 3 or so hours to Ebisu Circuit.

Hi dagumi

Good shit, man. I'm hoping to put together money for a Z32

What does your windshield banner say? And wtc?

Thanks!

H-hi.

Thanks user! The Z32 is a pretty cool car, I'd like to own one some day.

It's a Speedhunters sticker. You can get it from here: store.speedhunters.com/product/katakana-windshield-sticker/

>australian
>can post aus delivered japanese cars and call them jdm
>burgers dont know the difference

just a replica but saw it overtake 16 cars in a single lap of quite a small track

Post the AUDM r32 and I can tell the difference

>replica
Honestly what is the point. If you're not driving an authentic car, everyone will be disappointed when they find out

except some of the jdm coups e.g mk1 soarer's, all honda legends, 'thats all i can think off off the top of my head' that were delivered to us aussies didnt have rear wipers when their true jdm counterparts did, but i agree if user posts a lhd a80 supra as 'jdm' than they probably wont know the difference

>tfw no MPII r34

At least this color is in Assetto, honestly the best looking color ever

Indeed, everyone I know thinks purple doesn't look good on cars, but the GTR is proof that it does.

This is my favorite though, the perfect combination.

Eunos Cosmo, by far one of the most underrated mazda's of all time

you fucked up OP
starting a USDM car and a shit vehicle

Yeah, I'll probably import one in the future, they look so amazing.

Definitely worth getting. the value of them only seems to go up.

J D M C O M F Y

SON OF A BITCH

>a shit vehicle

what ? ?? ???

>Be me, OP
>12 years old
>lives in America
>Want to start a JDM thread
>No idea what im doing
>Type 'JDM car' into google search bar
>Find LHD A80 supra
>Seems legit
>Toyota=Automatically JDM
>Copy&paste
>A thread is born

>the birth of a thread on Veeky Forums
>it's a beautiful story of love and hardship

Nihice.

>just a replica
what do you mean ? Is it a GT-S that's been converted ? Or a kit car that looks like it ?

>lelbourne plate
>poor-door skyline
not even scum

>craps on any asian car ever

This may seem stupid/obvious to nearly all of you but I have a Nissan 300zx z32, would Veeky Forums consider this a JDM car I've never been on this board and I rarely see anything to do with my car anywhere else seeing it's mainly Skylines and Supras people talk about in general.

was your car specifically originally sold in japan and them imported to wherever you are? if not, then no its not jdm.

Yes it was imported. It still has all the jap stuff in it. The manual/ wheel jack, old yellow spare wheel etc. also only has 97000km which is nice

then yes its jdm

I'm faster than you

muh dik. is that yours?

My kind of thread

My meme machine

MORE OLD NIP NOP BOXES

yes it is, thanks senpai

YE YE YE YE!

OHYES

A rare classic

R8 my Jap shitbox

>JDM
>Cars sold outside of Japan

>steering wheel on the left
>JDM

how is the 3000GT? Also, what are those covers on the hood for?

Always my first car in Gran Turismo .. same model .. same color .. memory here

>hello people of car board, let's have a thread about japanese cars!
>LOL NORMIE WHEEL IS ON THE WRONG SIDE
>SUPRA BABBY FIRST JDM CRUSH
>HAHA FAGGOT
never change

well, anyways, since thread has no point anyway, you guys can at least go into google street view and look for cool cars in japan. just found one, i won't post location because Veeky Forums filters

I’m faster than you

This is the one car I'd actually ever bother importing purely for practicality, it'd make an amazing daily driver that also had a lot of potential, plus toyota reliability. Too bad we got cucked by japan as usual and got the shitty 140hp lexus is200 and slightly better is250 instead of this, the is300 only slightly gets close to the level that the altezza is on, but the altezza is lighter than that as well iirc.

>pop up headlights
thats all you really need right?

Actually nowadays the R32 is everyone's first crush.

nice, so clean and simple
is it awd?

Reporting in, this is my friends car ~

what that user has is a shitty celica gt with a body kit

not a GT Four. Pic related is what a GT Four looks like

>JDM
>Japanese Domestic Market

A Nissan 240sx is a USDM car that was made in Japan for the US market.
a 180sx is a JDM car made in Japan for the Japanese market. I think you are the only faggot here

>OP says 'JDM thread' twice
>BUH BUH HE MEANT ALL JAPONEEZ CURS
If you're gonna straw man, do it right faggot.

Its not even a GT my man, its a ST coupe/notchback

>paying ICBC more money for a fucking meme plate with mountains on it

are you apart of after hours?

I hang out with the crew yes, but I can't say I have much to provide for them other than my friendship.

This guys brother also has the same plate.

Who?

I am David if that's what you mean

why

i can understand appeal of stance and various other kinds of "aggressive" body tuning, but this is just so mismatched, so wrong

It's called VIP or Bippu style.. essentially you take luxury Japanese vehicles, lower them static to the point of no return. To my knowledge this is done to not only look gangster but to show your status by not giving a fuck whilst destroying an "expensive" car.

Japanese really do whatever the fuck they want to their vehicles and, unlike seemingly everywhere else in the world, no one else shits on their cars. They truly have the best car scene for that reason alone

i doubt anyone would shit on your car in your face in non-nippon countries either. proper car people (not chads) around the world are usually considerate enough to not laugh at someone else's work, even if it's not in their tastes. at least that's what i saw so far, i'm not particularly into ricing scene.

unless you mean online - but that doesn't really count, does it

i'm pretty certain they shit on their cars all the time online