Mazda should of kept the old logo instead of the current plain looking one...

Mazda should of kept the old logo instead of the current plain looking one. In my opinion something about the old logo looks pleasing and unique

>There are people out there right now who don't know that's a Mazda logo

:(

>should of

How about the Eunos logo?

Seriously? This thing is a meaningless piece of junk, the "flying M" looks waayyyyyyy better

I too like the vagoo logo

Yes and it was describing their target audience perfectly.

like I said just my opinion. Part if the reason why I don't like the flying M is it just reminds me of lifeless econoboxes instead of Mazda sports and Mazdaspeed. Mazda is my favourite car manufacter and I like them because of their preformance and racing history

vagoo for ladies, anus for homos no offence.

What happens if it were mixed? Like if the old logo had the Eunos colours and the extra lines?

No love for the ɛ̃fini logo?

It looks like someone left out a metal S emblem and then it melted under the sun. After that they stuck it to the right side of a triangle and called it a logo

I wonder why.

>should of

I’ll never understand why people do this. Do you even listen to yourself? The words should and of make absolutely no sense together like that. Do you know what those words mean? Try to better yourself with this upcoming new year, ok man?

>getting this upset over some random illiterate person on the internet

>Should of

I really hope your mother dies in a fire

I too prefer the good old toilet seat logo

I think it's supposed to be a flame; Mazda is names after Ahura Mazda the Zorastrian fire god thing, and Mazda started off as a lamp maker or something like that.

Stopped reading at "should of"

I honestly thought that was a RX7 exclusive logo. It looks like a Wankel chamber.

This is Reddit

It looks like the fucking Sikh symbol or some shit.

Damn, I want those old logos.

Always brings a smile to see the old logo on my keys. Still have the badge on my NA8 as well

I prefer the older triangular logo before the vagina looking one.

The current flying M reminds me of a seagull or birds in the sky that you would draw when you were in kindergarden