Create a fictional automaker from pic related and describe their model lineup

Create a fictional automaker from pic related and describe their model lineup

>gunma
>5 cars in model range
>1 is called the Bruno BF97 a FR 4 cylinder hatchback and coupe weighing 900KG making around 150hp and has popups
>2 is called teh Kevis BF97 and shares the same chassis and drivetrain layout but has fixed headlamps instead
>3 is called SY-8 GD4T and is an FR turbo rotary coupe with pop up headlamps
>4 is called the SY-8 GE4T and is also an FR turbo rotary coupe with popups but is a later generation update
>5 is called the Trisha T24 and is a lightweight FR turbo coupe with pop up headlamps

>kevis

I mean kevin

>Fukushima
>1 model: the Tsunami
>has a mini nuclear power plant to run its electric motor
>red underbody LEDs give it a soft glow
>plagued by allegatioms of leaking radiation
>company refuses to acknowledge the problem.

>fukushima daiichi
>large 7 seater 4x4 wagon
>turbo i5 with water injection
>has problems with overheating

kyoto
1 model cause cbf typing shit
The snowflake
only comes in rainbow paint and is only sold to parents for their special little snowflakes. Kinda like those ferraris or whatever are only limited to a few people. comes with 10 airbags and two seatbelts per person I seriously cbf typing more im drunk

Toyama

>Fullsize pickup truck
Similar to the Toyota T-100, smaller with an 8ft bed.
1/2 ton, with 1 ton dually/camper option.
Available with L6 and V8 engines, turbo option for 6 cylinder.
Single or extended cab, 2WD or 4WD.
>Cabover kei truck/van
RMR 4 cylinder engine, supercharged option.
2WD or AWD with locking center diff.
>Sedan
Longitudinal FWD.
Available in turbo 4 cylinder or V6.
Infotainment system, backup camera, and all the other normie garbage that sells modern vehicles.
>Station wagon and/or ute
Based off the sedan, has AWD option.
>FR coupe/hatchback
Same turbo 4 from sedan, or L6 from the pickup.
Trim level that gives you a turbo L6 and a minimal interior.

>saga

Literally a front for the SCP foundation

>SCP-2[][][] Devil Z

>Bruno
Patrician taste

Ishikawa and Kumamoto already look like the high performance division of a car company like Mercedes AMG, BWM M, or Audi RS

Kumamoto

4 door midsized rwd sedan

kek

it's funny because so many people died

No people died, only the Japanese.

>saga
>bunch of boring econoboxes
>bunch of even bigger econoboxes
>sell like hotcakes
>all the other shit companies go bankrupt

these niggers are stupid, i'm here to make money, shitboxes sell like hotcakes

Fukuoka Nigata
>bloated shitbox landbarges with huge wheels

>Fukushima
The company made a few cars but ultimately was shut down completely due to the unreliability and high chance of engine explosion.

>shimano
>every car is quad turbo

l'epique

IBARAKI
" Insane logo begets unsane vehicles. "

[ Kei ] Deisel 2-dr kawaii boxwagon or truck.
[ Sport Compact ] RR, NA Flat-4 (Turbo option), miat-sized, giant rear 'hips' w/ vents, glass-center roof.
[ Sensible Sedan ] 3-doors (rear passengers only get in on street side), CVT, FWD (open diff), VVT straight-3, hat rack in stead of center console, only available in brown tones.
[ Luxobarge ] Like every other luxobarge, but it requires a phone app transaction of ~$42USD every time the 9-speed slushbox changes gears.
[ Murrika Truck ] A sensible, cheap, few-frills work truck that doesn't stand out.

>shiga
XYYZZAB X-layout (A-inline, B-H, C-V6,V8,V10, D-V12) YY-Cylinders ZZ- displacement * 100cc A,B option 1&2
>sassoku GS D1267TT engine, one-off hypercar 1500HP 2.5G turns fuckton of downforce, loaded with tech. gaudy af. MR, rear biased AWD.
>tsuihou S(R) B631T, C627T, C1046T C836T A420T engines, track oriented, 2+2 seats, not focused on comfort. FR and optional AWD. anything between 250-750HP
>migoto GL, B631T, C627T only, "experimental" car designed to test new (safety) tech, AWD only crossover. maintenance nightmare. (yet rich chinks still buy them).320 or 410HP
>ganken G, same engines as tsuihou but slightly detuned, awd, 3 diff-locks, clunky with really basic interior. and optional infotainment system.
>kassou S B631T, C1046T, luxobarge, has nerly the same tech as "migoto" but better build quality. literally noiseless. 360HP or 540HP
>jisshitsu (jitsu) [2,4,8], boring 4 cylinder shitboxes in all shapes and variants sedans, hatches, cossovers. think mazdaXhonda
>kidou, small 170HP FR two seater got 0 stars in crash test for not having "strongly recommended" aeb and V2V communication
>fukushin, mid-size delivery van, 160HP, cheap and disposable, absolutely barebone interior.

>Kagawa
>K2, compact sedan, 1.5t di i4 190hp, fwd
>K3, crossover version on K2, fwd and awd
>K4, midsize sedan, 2.0t di i4 240hp or 3.0t di v6 400hp, awd, sportier versions rwd biased awd
>K5, bof 4 dr suv, 3.0t di v6 400hp, rwd or 4x4
>MidK, midship 2 seater, 2.0t di i4 250hp, 6spd stick or 7 spd dct

Hokkaido - like Subaru but more off roady and less lesbiany.

I entered this thread to post this, but you beat me to it.

>powered by mini steam reactor
>spews radiation wherever it goes

>SAGA
>For those, who 'SAGE' much
>1.0 L NA engine for 2.5 tons vehicle
>0 to 100 (kph) in infinity
>Shittiest design

>Shimano

Index finger shifter

Hiroshima
Body had titanium or stainless steel.
Motor uses nuclear fission perfected on the quantum level. It's a two seater coupe GT long nose and very aerodynamik also use electromagnetic suspension by BOSE and has thicc rear tires and normal one up front. Weights 2800, 30/60 weigh distribution, FR, 600 BHP, revs to 21,000 RPM, 12,000 ft-lbs of torque on any RPM. 0-60 quantically limited to 1.0 s because any faster would desintegrate the rubber on it's 2nd revolution. Name is Long Nose Boi or Hiroshima LNB-FR

There is a version of the same car but uses Uranium for power. Half the specs but half th weight because it only uses 0.02 grams of Uranium that lasts 1000s of years. No electromagnetic suspension and no electronics at all, everything is manual and only has the essentials and also manual trans. Called the Hiroshima U1/2 .02 for Uranium half .02 grams. Cost as much as a pile of metal and a refrigerator compressor.

dead bump

>Kumamoto

>Volume model is called Bravus
>Small FWD kei car with i3 engine from Suzuki
>only available in Japan

>export model is the Madrid
>4 door sedan made with Peugeot interior and engine from Toyota
>highly reliable and well made but largely overlooked in foreign markets

>they also sold a rebranded F150 in Japan from 2007-2009

Is your company a Mazda knockoff?

>Aomori
>3 cars in line up
>Luxury sport/Executive car
> 6 trim models for each of the 3 cars
>Base model is a turbo 3 hatch that is remarkably unreliable for 30,000/50,000
>middle model is an N/A 6 sedan that is remarkably shitty for 50,000/80,000
>top model is a turbo 6 coupe that is remarkably awful in every way for 70,000/120,000
>handbuilt
>made in Estonia

cars made entirely from boat parts but with toyota transmissions
okinawa