Gigantic General #4 - I'm new to this edition

>Gigantic News
gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news
>Useful information and gameplay tips
pastebin.com/pL8tAmQE
>Hero Guides
mistforge.org/select_hero
>Information about mechanics (CC, buffs, debuffs, status effects)
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10447093/

>View your Gigantic profile and stats
stats.gogigantic.com/en/
>Refer a friend
arcgames.com/en/gg-refer-a-friend

>Gigantic for Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/327690/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Arc
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Windows 10
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/gigantic-game-preview/9nblggh444sh

First for STOP PICKING TRIPP YOU FUCKS

Didn't see new thread. So is everyone just buying in or is everyone grinding games to play more interesting heroes?

>Teamchat : someone go kill imani
>Tripp : we cant we have no range

3rd for Based Beckett

Grinding, though I've considered getting the Starter Pack.

I love that fucking music video.
Also reeeeeee
>When you have to go kill the imani as zandora because your wu and tripp are doing................ something no one actually knows what they do

The Margrave is the best

Enjoy

>be half health Mozu
>Imani catches me alone at about mid range
>she crouches down and gets focused
>right as a plant a vortex in her face
>first shot goes off immediately as I do and chunks off about a third of her health
>start firing at her
>she just aims straight up and fires again
>vortex was so far up in her business it still clips the shot and she suicides
And that was how I found out Imani can't move during her ult.
Or else that Imani was laughably bad.

I like unlocking things so I haven't bought in.
I'm not grinding to play more heroes really because I have my core (Knossis, zandora, tyto, beckett and volden)
Pretty much everyone else I just play on free rotate or unlock if I feel like it. Mostly I'm saving for skins
>Just got eternal master on tyto and zandora

Does anyone remember the build where Aisling could turn invisible for a couple seconds?

>tfw these never work for Xbone

I got it but I can't really understand what It was?
100 gems, 5 fortune cards and a single game prestige boost?

>when two Mozus meet
>both drop their vortex and start firing
>those awkward few seconds when neither can hurt the other
Never gets old

And 8 heroes

ayyyyyy lets go

>Team thinks you need D to win the Frost Map
>tell em to fuck off D go attack other points to force them off it
>We win everytime

I just like to see how many bounced I can get

>Mfw Tripp tries to 1 v 1 on my succ build xeno

>creature in danger
>I'm the only one that cares
>go over and see how fucked it is
>a single xeno walking in a circle around it

if they attack a diff point besides D your suppose to rotate and kill one of theres not chase them but this literally never happens and ever runs to them like idiots

>the artist of the pic
a shame

>try pakko
>cant do shit
>try knossos
>9129810923 kills per game

Das it mayne

I don't know why, but the way grenn climbs around the big bird covers her mouth then slams her into the ground is really arousing.

I'm gonna play damage Vadasi.

anyone wants to play?

we really need to make a steam or arc group for this.
No idea why people are getting autistic about it.

its 4chin why else but seriously it just hurts that i have to soloplay this game

>Have the redirection ability
>Drop it behind her Vortex
>Dodging some of her shots while all of mine are homing into her
It's even better when they're too low on health to notice you can still hurt them in time to blink away

arc name poppupoppu no numbers. I'mma take a show then be on. Be fore warned I'm going to be playing imani, zandora and tyto for quests and I'm only good with two of those.
If anyone wants to put me down on some Veeky Forums players list I wouldn't mind.

who on earth buys fortune cards

people who want to be fortunate

It's a mystery

I buy them with the level up rubies. I value the quest gold from 5 cards over the 50 rubies.

what the actual fuck are you even on about

I laughed at it but then bought myself to full cards since im gonna buy 20 bucks of rubies anyway as a show of support to the devs

So what does Pakko do exactly? The ones I've seen didn't seem impactful.

Am I supposed to play differently with one on my team? Is he actually effective at controlling assassins like tyto and tripp? The slows didn't seem to do much to them. Does he simply rely on hitting his snowball to get anything going?

>lvl up get myself a full set of quests
I don't know seems good to me

hi pal :^)

I'd probably buy some with my level up shit if I was trying to get a character, though I can't remember the character prices off the top of my head so I don't know if it'd just be easier to directly buy the character with your level up shit

His post seems pretty easy to understand to me desu

CC out of ass
And make sure to hit those snowballs
Cause those cooldowns for you suck

"Look! snowman!"

Think I'll buy the starter pack as a couple of the heroes I've been playing most are in it and I kind of want to support the game

You might be able to grab a starter pack for free, since they're being dumped today.
You get a pretty hefty discount on the ultimate pack if you already own the starter pack, I hear.

>Enemy team leaves me to defend the tier 2 Bloomer against 3 ranged while they fuck off to the other side of the map with the enemy team at 90 Rampage
>I'm Pakko
Suffice to say we lost that match right after.

I dunno man when I tried him it felt like no damage, shit cc, and high cooldowns. I imagine he can be good but he sure didn't feel like it.

its like he is braindead or something

So I figured you can farm cards on bots but Nemesis card don't seem to work, I'm sure I killed the same bots 4-5 times without dying and it didn't count

You can't earn badges in bot games, so you can't complete cards based around badges, either.

this gen is filled with morons i swear

Meh, I'll up my list, not like 25 rubies are gonna get me anything otherwise.

Fuck off I just started playing

who is the best creature destroyer

why are you playing bots
why does anyone play bots in any game

Zandora or nossis. They both can solo them while staying decently healthy, I bet that ramsey would be ok at it as well.
don't bully

I have 2 cards for margrave and I fucking hate him

thats when you know it's time to stop playing for a day.

I have like 10x Starter pack codes if anyone is interested.

You'll have to buy Ultimate pack if I give you a code though, to support the game. Maybe. Or not. Your call. But it would be nice.

Post em my dude

You have to add me on Steam and on Arc, then confirm your identity through Facebook.

After that we will go into a Discord chat and I'll give you the code there.

What's your Steam?

>all those hoops to jump

is this some fucking honey pot scheme?

When do these babies come into the game?

>all match with a fucking Griselma going around to fight and contest our points
>nobody EVER goes to any of the points to defend it, only me, ever
>try to not go to one to see if anyone will react since I have been defending D (Siren's) for a while
>nope they let her take it

What the fuck is wrong with some people.

Hopefully soon, I want to see more creatures added, not just variants of the same ones already in game.

Not him, but I thought about buying ultimate if the game won't be dead in 2 weeks
Are you a dev?
Pls nerf Tripp, my nerves can't take this anymore

Buff the god damn drakes already

PSA since some of you fucks don't seem to realize:
Tyto's swoop doesn't hit where the white cylinder is, it hits at the arrow pointing out of the cylinder.
It's still a shitty version of Splash Kick though

I was joking with all those hoops.

I added you on steam and will give you the code in chat.

my steam is johnyrocket223 pls i zuck ya dick

Could you send me a key aswell please?
I'm too paranoid to post my steam id here

>Trying out imani
>End up with most damage on guardian at 300
Yikes. I feel bad for my teams.

Mesa M.D.#2125
hmu in discord my man

HK, Beckett, Griselma, Tripp. Assuming it's a 1v1.
Imani is also extremely dangerous if someone else occupies the creature, and stuff like Zandora strength aura or Xeno armorbreak+siphon strength can fucking melt creatures with the right teammate.

Can I get a code too? Username is syntactic9 on arc. Ty buddy

ignore thisapparently I changed my id address to just johnyrocket. username is Xan. I'm one of those fags who constantly changes names.

I'm nejire#1509 on arc. Would love a code, thanks in advance.

enemycactus#1427 on arc, pls my dude

I have 5k gold to spend on the next thero. I already own HK, which is my main now, but I'dike to get a caster. I'm torn between Charnok and Mozu. I know that most people consider Charnok very good, but I can't be as efficient as him as I would like. I tried Mozu in training and I loved him, especially after finding a proper build, but I never had the chance to try him in real matches because it's not been among my rotation heroes.
What do you recommend?

You are missing Aisling bromanov. Literally only she and Griselma can easily 1vs1 before being traited up.

Grismelda is designed basically to wreck creatures, but no one plays her.

I play Griselma exclusively.

I'd do it if these worked for Xbone, but alas.

Good on you man, I switch between her and Xeno.

You see her more often the higher your level and MMR. Bitch is annoying as hell to deal with when played properly.

Why would you unlock Mozu after having HK. They are basically the same kind of hero, except HK being better in every aspect.

t. 4k mmr

5687 actually.

I recommend waiting until next week and seeing if there's any heroes in your rotation that jump out at you.
You should have more gold by then, so that widens your possibilities, too.
If you're ever torn, you probably shouldn't go all in.

sent both of you friend requests

I accepted

Why is Imani so low on the teir list she's pretty good. At full build she's retarded good.

Was this design reworked into Griselma?

Hi, trouserlegend on steam. I main Uncle.

I've accepted it.

Huh? I thought that Mozu was good. Also technically HK is a shooter whereas Mozu is a caster, then they should have different utilities: for what I've seen Mozu is better at area denial and controlling, whereas HK deals more damage and has more destructive AoE skills.

>assuming it's a 1v1
Has to be said, that's a big assumption. In practice, Griselma for instance might not even get close to a creature; or Tripp might have to bail early.

Steamid is Rocl or simply r0cl on arc. Been following the threads all week but I haven't had time to play yet, weekend starts tonight thankfully. I'm this user and I'm buying the ultimate pack if it means I can get that Egyptian Tyto skin with the khopesh. Lemme get that upgrade discount please bruh.

I really like the artstyle for this game, but the ONLY skin i like that isn't default is pic related. I'm not even that good with Vadasi. I think I like it cause it reminds me of my cat.