Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCveByMXd_0
youtu.be/3bNITQR4Uso
youtube.com/watch?v=r4l9bFqgMaQ
exhentai.org/g/653588/e6394dcf88/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cordial memorandum that a fighter lacking solid keepaway is not a fighting game worth anyone's time.

Cordial memorandum that in its month after release T7 has bled a huger percentage of its playercount than SF5 did within a similar time allotment.

Cordial memorandum that Dragon Ball FighterZ will be a poorly crafted product with atrocious zoning, abysmal movement compared to the Marvel series, characters lacking assist variety, and a lack of character archetype variety.

Fighting games are shit.

In my opinion they should add a costume like this for Cammy in SFV.

I could also go for some Tekken 7.

What is the most mechanically fun fighting game and why is it BlazBlue?

10/10 OP best I've ever seen

Put the bee in marvel

Would need a collar for Rashid desu

sfv

Play yellow girl of shotguns

abigail is so fun

I just beat some guy with an armor move in ranked and he keeps spamming me with invitations lmao

>tfw capcom will never go full retard and make neat partly lewd costumes ever again

Why even bother.

Fantasy Strike limited demo thing started and it seems to be more like SF V than I would have assumed.

have you not seen the sports costumes m8

Thanks to the guys who helped me fix my PC for SFV, runs perfectly now. I'm finally able to start playing SF. Playing Ibuki right now as my first character. Her execution seems a bit harder in comparison to the others i've tried.

When did they ever? Need sample material

+1

out of curiosity, what was the solution? and good luck with the game

Day 528 of Jive, still no Makoto in sight.

>Blonde chink

Fuck outta my BlazBlue.

yes

WE NEED ROXY FOR SEASON 3

lol?

>sakura in ibuki's character story
>makoto isn't

it's not fair

What makes this bee top tier

Well, I completely wiped my drive with windows on it and got a fresh start. (It's only an ssd with 120g) Allowed every single steam/sfv folder as an exception with windows defender, updated my drivers and disabled touchscreen and drawing services. It didn't even work after doing all those things until I reset my computer after applying all of those settings. So yeah, all the anons where right, I just needed to restart my comp after applying all the changes. Thanks man, i'll definitely put in practice.

When do we get UFC Undisputed 3 at EVO?

merk time

youtube.com/watch?v=oCveByMXd_0

Fuck off.

Use this wisely!

post dat cfn

Sometimes I wish Virtua Fighter 5 was still alive.

this new age rap thing is so embarrassing

Whos in the demo build?

I would be scared too, I heard you have the world record on the longest shimmy ever done by man

*that, you low life.

It will get a small revival when Yakuza 6 comes out in the west.

who's taht

she needs a Cat costume next

youtu.be/3bNITQR4Uso

so ya'll anons ain't down for quick ft3 in jive?

then imma post my shit

youtube.com/watch?v=r4l9bFqgMaQ

merk

The demo page just says 8 characters, but not which 8.

>the two female characters not in skimpy or skintight base outfits are stocking fetish variants

I believe you would be happier with SkullGirls or Rumble Roses, my friend.

i wish i was rashid bros...

Go to fucking Isis you pussy.

this is dreadful

why is this recommended on youtube all the god damn time? it's not even one of her better songs

I like this trend of showing characters with their hair down

Someone do a "the weak should fear the strong" edit.

Christ...

With who's head?

why does this look slightly better than in game? what effects/rendering/whatever did they use to achieve this?

a shimakaze body pillow

where's duke?

Wait for Breek at CEOtaku.

I think all of them look fantastic in game, really capcom just can't into proper lighting which ruins everything.

Why is BlazBlue so much more fun than Guilty Gear?

EU Jive lobby when?

the light looks better here, also sfv has a very aggressive anti-alias in game.

But it's not
t.not goober

Okay, maybe not "so much more fun", but definitely "more fun".

>chun has 8 costumes
>a 3rd of the cast has 3

Weve seen graves, rook, valerie, midori, rook, degrey, and geiger right? I play vendetta in yomi so i want him

yo i can't get my stick to work with fantasy strike

MVCI is great bros, I love Capcom

>Stick does not work with Fantasy Strike

BRAVO SIRLIN

gotta set literally every button directions and all in the menu

starfire

Ghodere's

you're supposed to take care of your melty tournament, not play shit games

in mvci?
If that's the case I buy

ij2 dopey

what did this redditor mean by this?

Is this a good stick to practice on to see if I want to buy a new one? How is it compared to modern sticks?

Is this a Berserk reference?

that's a shame that's not on pc

im pretty sure that's mvci bro

That would actually be funny if you did it correctly instead of being a lazy fuck who doesn't know how to use photoshop.

Valerie is nice, gj Sirlin.

no.

softer highlights, better lighting/rendering, contrast and saturation isn't fucked

>watch good players play my character
>"duh that's what I do all the time as well"
>watch my recent replays
>it's actually just a bunch of dumb, risky shit strung together
It's like hearing a recording of your voice for the first time.

I wish cummy was real bros

exhentai.org/g/653588/e6394dcf88/

congrats

I've never even seen people use her costumes

I have never used Photoshop in my life nor do I have it on my PC

Whats your agenda you dumb trip homo

>dumb, risky shit

hey man it works then they're godlike reads and sick set ups.

it'll probably come eventually, but after mkxs PC release maybe not

I can't for the love of god get Baikens Air Dash with Tatami Gaeshi out. How the fuck am I supposed to do it?

calm down, juni

nobody plays chun in s2

You would if they didn't make her trash in s2.

You hit new levels of retardation every single post. I have the same stick and it works fine.

>Brick has posted this image 291 times.

"Skeptics at these shows (and there were only like 2 or 3 at each) would say “isn’t there just nothing to this?” Then we offer to crush them really hard, either with me playing them or one of my staff. In all cases, we crush them easily, as in more than 10-0. You might think people get salty from that, but the skeptics were all very excited. It’s exactly what they wanted to see, that there is a level of play far above what they were aware of.

Our highest praise, in my opinion, came from Rob "Brooks" Livingstone who, after getting crushed really badly, trained at our booth for hours and hours. Then he challenged me again, and I crushed him yet again (slightly less badly, he at least won a few rounds, but not games). Then he said the first time he faced me, he lost a lot of times because he was unaware of this move or that, of this property of a move, or something. But the second time, he said he had full knowledge of all that stuff, and “he was simply outplayed.” That’s exactly what he hoped for: that a higher level of play was possible, so there’s a skill to it."

i wish all the Dolls were real, they deserve a game for them

That custom is ugly trash, that's why.