How come they're the only ones that can make reliable luxury cars...

how come they're the only ones that can make reliable luxury cars? mercedes and jaguar shit is always in the shop getting fixed every 100 miles

and don't even bother with bmw/audi. those aren't real luxury and they break down more than a fucking eastern european built tractor

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jensen/2017/10/04/volkswagen-porsche-recall-more-vehicles-for-fire-hazard/#38a9787724c8
thedrive.com/news/10266/volkswagen-recalling-292000-porsches-and-audis-for-fire-hazard
businessinsider.com/porsche-recalls-911-gt3-engine-fire-risk-2014-2?international=true&r=US&IR=T
amsperformance.com/cart/infiniti-q60-red-alpha-tune-cable.html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi

volkswagens aren't reliable and aren't luxury

Genesis is already on par with lexus

>asians are the only ones that can compete with asians

wow. what happened to ze masterrace?

forbes.com/sites/jensen/2017/10/04/volkswagen-porsche-recall-more-vehicles-for-fire-hazard/#38a9787724c8

thedrive.com/news/10266/volkswagen-recalling-292000-porsches-and-audis-for-fire-hazard

businessinsider.com/porsche-recalls-911-gt3-engine-fire-risk-2014-2?international=true&r=US&IR=T

German cars, not even once.

>mfw I called porches fire harzards to piss off porch shills but then it turned out true

memes really do write themselves

why firefighter tebow porsche?

I used to work for an automotive tier 1 supplier. This means we machined injection molds for most all of the manufactures and produced parts to go on vehicles worldwide. Out of all of the brands, Lexus was the most strict. The molds had to be perfect, they wouldn't allow any mistakes on the finished product. I think that is a little telling of the brand. Although I think their cars are boring.

>keeping a luxury car more than 4 years

>>mfw I called porches fire harzards to piss off porch shills but then it turned out true
The newer ones cars have been fully sorted out.

Uhm, my dad still keeps his 2012 S63 AMG. So far, apart from regular maintenance, the cars doing a real good job and I have driven it a lot in snow and the dirt and the car did actually well. Of course, the maintenance is stupid high and stuff but it only happens once a year, so no worries.

>being an AA regular
lol

Does this extend to other gooks too or is it just Genesis?

They're literally Toyotas with a fancy intrerior/exterior.

excuse me?

>reliable car with fancy interior/exterior
What's wrong with this?
inb4 muh soul muh passion

The new LS looks like a promising car to keep for 10 or even 20 years.

Infiniti owner here.

Owned a G37, had the passenger door lock, water pump, evap canister, and some of the lights on the dash went out. The lights were fucking retarded because they are little LEDs soldered to the board behind the dash.

The best part however is when it started to randomly go into limp mode if revved above 3k rpm. No lights, no codes and if you turned it off and back on again it was no longer in limp mode. Dealership had no fucking clue what was causing it and I wasn't about to pay to replace camshaft position sensors at random. Thankfully the poorfag who bought it never encountered that on his test drive. Lasted me to 198000 km.

Bought a new Q50 Red Sport though because that torque and that styling.

No it isn't

The GX, NX, LX, ES are the only models that share a platform with a toyota model.

I like the ISF

Apparently if you want to turbo it, the turbos go under the rear wheel arches. I prefer naturally aspirated anyway.

Non-performance mercedes cars are pretty reliable. I'd even say mercedes work trucks are the most reliable in the market.

Sounds like bad luck m8, my nissans/infinitis have been tanks

Red sport is sick though, glad you didn’t fall for the german meme

>bitches about infiniti
>buys another infiniti

What do you think of your Q50? Has it had any QC or functionality issues like I've heard modern Nissan/Infinitis are plagued with?
I'm torn between muh ultimate driving machine 435i and a refreshed Q60.

Not true. Every Lexus has a Toyota counterpart

I hear the water pump leak is less than rare and there was a mention. on forums of the limp issue. The limp thing was for sure super rare.

Maybe if the BMW dealership gave me a better deal I'd have gone with them.

I'm at 23,000 km and I haven't had any issues. I really wanted a Q60 because of dat ass but they were like $8000 more and you get less car for the money.

Also, consider the following:
amsperformance.com/cart/infiniti-q60-red-alpha-tune-cable.html/

>$8000 more and you get less car for the money
I've been thinking the same with the whole 335i vs 435i and Q50 vs Q60. My reasonable self says no, but my fun times self and apparently all my older car-enthusiast coworkers say yes because this is one of the only times in my life where something like that is acceptable.

Does that tune basically just bump the Q50/60 to Red Sport specs for cheaper than getting an actual RS?

The tune will bump it beyond redsport but you are down a water pump and the turbine sensor memes. The sport and redsport are the same engine and turbos, just boost and cooling being the difference.

W-what

Cadillac makes reliable and awesome luxury cars that are not only better looking but more affordable and sportier than lexus.

How do I know? I fucking drive one.

I'm pretty sure it's because they purposely underpower their cars. Whereas the likes of merc and jaguar like to squeeze out every last HP they can out of their engines

>Cadillac
>Reliable
>Awesome
>Luxury

What in the fuck are you smoking

Does the Q50 really feel like how reviews have described it? Not sporty at all, just fast and sporty-looking?

God if I had the money a Q50 is exactly what I'd go for.
Currently poorfagging in a 2005 G35 sedan with 200k miles.

In the future, would you recommend one to seek a used 3.7 or a 3.0TT?

Lol, you're kidding right?

Infiniti is for tasteless low-class morons that think BMW is too high brow. They killed the "G" moniker to try and get away from that but obviously it isn't working.

>Macan
Who gives a fuck?

Is there anything actually wrong with their cars or is it just the owners to you?

Feels sporty in sport + with the regular steering and active trace control on.

Don't know yet. The 3.7 will always sound better. But the 3.0 is equal or better in every other way so far.

That's retarded user