Oh, you bought an E36? That's pretty cool. Just so you know there is a higher performance version called the M3...

>oh, you bought an E36? That's pretty cool. Just so you know there is a higher performance version called the M3, nonetheless cool car!
>V6 MUSTANG? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING POSER MIDLIFE CRISIS BALDING FAGGOT NIGGER COCK CUNT FUCK DICK

Because the BMW 3 series actually has redeeming traits even when not in M spec. The v6 mustang lacks the primary trait of mustangs, cheap power. This is not a hard concept to grasp.

Asshurt V6 rental-spec cuckstang owner detected.

The difference is Money between a V8 mustang and a v6 is neglgible, whereas the money between a regular 3series and a m3 could be double what the base 3 series is.

This.

The E36 commands respect and admiration with the exception of the 316i hatchback, what a piece of shit lol.

The entire point of a Mustang is a place to put a glorious American v8.
Without that it has no purpose.

V6 mustangs are made for the BBF

I dunno about "commands respect", but it's a 3 series, the chassis is decent.

v6 mustang owners are faggots of the highest degree.

>mfw some faggot ricer in a 350z tried to race my brother in law in his 4.0 v6 autotragic mustang .
>ricer gets absolutely annihilated
Where did this meme come from that non-v8 notangs are slow? The new 2.3 mustang makes over 300hp stock, with room to upgrade. That would beat the brains out of 90% of the 90's jap cars.

Big Bald Fat?

1. The 2.3 is a turbo 4, and decently powerful
2. Prior to 2011, v6 mustangs were slow as shit
3. They're still the shit option because foe the price of every v6 mustang you can get a GT that's at least a little bit faster and sounds much cooler.

There's no way a 200 HP V6 mustang beats a 300HP 350z that weighs less unless the dude forgot how to push the gas pedal or something

230hp, with an exhaust kit if that means anything. I was behind him you can call bs on it if you want, maybe the 350z was horribly abused and had shit tier compression.
6.5 sec 0-60 won't blow anyone away but it's not as bad as ppl make it out to be

>brand new turbo car would beat 20 year old cars
wow

Is there anything wrong with driving a post-2011 manual V6 stang if I need it to be a dd and don’t want 17MPG for my 38-mile commute? A V8 just seems like a lot of gas for all the driving I’m going to be doing.

Yes. If mileage is even a remote concern, stop looking at muscle cars, or in your case """"""muscle"""""" cars. There is no case in which buying a V6 is a better option than buying an older V8.

Yes because there are better two door options that take less gas.

There is no situation in which you would choose a v6 mustang over any car that is not a v6 mustang

If you want a daily buy a daily. A v6 mustang is a bad compromise.

>Where did this meme come from that non-v8 notangs are slow?
An ecoboost runs a 13.9 quarter mile with a decent driver. That's how fast my stock 2005 neon SRT4 was.

Hell, IIRC even a turbo 4 Camaro is faster. Pathetic.

The ego boost is bretty good desu. keep in mind its about a V6 mustang but fucking normies are so fuckiing stupid they will think its somehow fast and goood for the environment.

>E36 commands respect and admiration
It's literally the token straight-pipe beat to shit car driven by 18 year old vapemaster kevin. "Commands respect". Are you living in the fucking 90s?

no wonder its going away