Whats one thing you love about it?

picture is my ram 1500
only mod is new duratrack wrangler off road tires *not in pic
and I love how it rides on gravel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/blfy8Pn2lFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>small penis thread

Yeah, no thanks. Go be a douche faggot elsewhere with your gaymobile.

do you drive the 1.0 or 1.1 diesel renault, eurofag?

gmc 5.3 ccsb 4x4 here

Yay trucks!

Everything's stock besides rims. Great lil beater, fun to do trail riding, camping, general hoodratery

Enjoy it while it runs OP :^)

F150
Stock
It's a truck

2002 6.0 2500, rebuilt with a tiny cam

'03 Toyota Hilux

Lights
Bullbar
2 inch Old Man Emu lift kit
Rear view camera
Bed top
Toolbox
New head unit, speakers and added a sub
Bug deflector
Slightly bigger tires

More stuff will be done the coming spring

How are the Duratracs in mud?

>Lets start a pickup truck thread.
>What kind of truck you drive?
>What mods you got?
>Whats one thing you love about it?

I'd ask why you didnt also ask what work you and others do with your truck, but then I remembered truckcucks wouldn't dare put a single extra ounce of wait into the rear bed. And how unsightly and terrible a spec of dirt along the side would be. I could go on but retarded prettyboys who blow 50k+ on a new truck arent worth it, just like their trucks aren't.

How is it not rusted out yet? Do you get it sprayed or something?

Why so salty? Looks like the trucks posted so far are pretty used

I drive my tacoma in the beach on salt water. It's not hard to simply clean it off when done.
People are just lazy is all

They're really not any better or worse than anything else on the road for rust - miles better than the Nissan Navara (Frontier for you americans)

It has been decently cared for tho

What does Veeky Forums think of the GMT400 trucks?

>ounce of wait
>wait

I don't normally pull the grammar nazi shit, but really?

And I only spent 11k on my truck.

2016 Silverado 1500
new 17'' ultra wheels down from 20s with nitto exo grappler's
still deciding on new coilovers to lift the front
either going with bilstein or king
I love how well it handles for a half-ton

98 tacoma
OME lift kit and 33s. thats it.
it's a beater, I don't have to worry about fucking it up and its cost me next to nothing to maintain for the last decade.

berry good

midtier and good for the price. plus very good for on road comfort.

How many miles on yours fellow beater tacoma user?

I don't remember exactly, I think its 227k. I bought it at around 120k

Yeee. Nice. Mines pushing 250. Still going strong

My ‘01 Ram with 5.9 Cummins and a 6 Speed. Towing my ‘06 Roush

I love em. Maintain them and theyll run forever. I got a 96 K1500 5.7L. Only thing I dislike so far is how the gas gauge sways back and forth when you turn. Apparently thats a problem with older Chevy cars. The 6.5L diesel they put in the GMT400s are garbage as fuck though

Everything about this pic makes me soft

How do they compare to the KO2s?

I know someone who can hook me up with a discount on the Duratracs.

I was also looking at the Wrangler All Terrain Adventure with Kevlar. I don't do rock climbing or anything crazy, its mostly just loose surfaces like Mud, gravel, dirt, etc.

I almost bought this last week:

'07 Frontier
-- Short cab, short bed.
-- 6-speed manual + 4.0L VQ
-- 80k miles - $7.5k

I like it, but I just don't genuinely need anything but my miat.

1979 f150
300/6, T18,
I built it from the frame up, everything is either new or rebuilt, probably have around 12k canuckbucks into by now. Hopefully be driving it in the spring

And just picked this up last weekend to replace my shitpile of a DD. 1990 Ranger, 2wd, 2.9 5 speed. It's kinda crusty but runs well and is good on fuel. It's an xlt
And 10/10 comfy to drive

>
2013 F150
>What mods you got?
I put some LEDs in the reverse, tag, and cargo lights. I don’t plan to mod it except maybe a catch can.
It silently tows my car trailer like it’s nothing

fox 2.0 bro. Haven't pulled the trigger but I've done a ton of research and they're the best bang for the buck.

nice truck btw. how are the exo's? my trail graps are almost dead

>catch can
Ecoboost? I've got one at 110k mi and no catch can

Yeah, just for my peace of mind

I just punch it every drive to clear out the IC and go on a long drive at least once a week. Oil changes at 3k to combat fuel dilution.

Any trouble with your timing chain?

Nah nothing with that, mine only has 60k on it. I’m gonna use it to tow a lot so with the amount of blow-by I see on these a can is definitely in it’s future

Mods include: a lowering kit with airbag suspension and boyd rims. Constantly broke. moved out of the city and lifted it with new rims got rid of the air bag suspension and put in billstein shocks. Also swapped in 3.7 gears with LSD with 11 inch drums in the rear and soon to be a 5.3L swap. Oh and a cold air intake

Maybe it's time I look into a catch can. This truck makes me nervous even though it's had 100k with no problems

> added the canopy + insulation
> built modular bed rack for camping
> 32" k02
> 3 inch body lift.. forgive me sempai

4" superlift and 4.10 pinion gears going in next year

Those aren't KO2s

I stumbled on a couple posts and videos of them after looking for one for my Skyline.

Check this out

youtu.be/blfy8Pn2lFo

Thanks dude! Hoping I can get this truck to hit 300k

so you went from end of the fag spectrum to the other

cool story bro

Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT 4.0 v6 w/ tow package
MODS:
- front blinker mod (makes the otherwise static front side marker lights also act as blinkers)

- Fog Light / Running Light mod normally the fog lights automatically switch off when going form lo beam to hi beam headlights.
(modding the relay in the fuse box makes it so the fog lights stay on all the time as long as i have the fog light switch in on position. now i can drive with hi-beams and fog lights on at the same time)

that's it. nothing big really. just a couple cheap easy things only required some very minor wiring work.

>M923A2
>No mods, that'd be silly
>makes all the lifted pickups look laughably small

1971 f350 Dump
>mods
Dual plane intake
Upgraded carb
May swap the 390 for a 460 in the future

base model 96 Sonoma for hauling motorcycles and occasional other odd jobs

I was gonna get rid of it and look for a sexy square body or something with a V8, but honestly, once you've contemplated the anime-girl personification of your material possessions, you just can't treat them like that. So here's to another 150k miles I guess.

mirin, very aesthetic

I love em. Maintain them and theyll run forever. I got a 95 bourbon 6.5l, 95 3500 6.5l. and 01 3500HD 6.5l. Only thing I dislike so far is how the gas gauge sways back and forth when you turn. Apparently thats a problem with older Chevy cars. The 6.5L diesel they put in the GMT400s are economical as fuck though

Mah nigga

A 97 k1500 with the z71 package.
Currently straightpiped with cowboy tips, got new headlights in the mail along with a lighbar and new spartan locker since my g80 is a little lazy in its old age.

And heres the old girl at work for the fag who gets upsetti.

Jelly of the short wheelbase. I had an '88 shorty a few years ago with a 5.0, T5 and welded 8.8 in it. Many hektik skidz were had

barebones

v6 5speed 2wd

sup

what in abomination?

heh.

'85 K20 suburban cut and welded into short bed:
350 with timing gears & TH350 trans with 12,000k.
D44 front & 14 bolt rear.
Flowmaster headers & dual side dumps.
I-beam bumpers, tow hooks and tie down loops everywhere,
2" superlift leafs all around w/ 285/75/16
underneath.

More fun stuff I can't remember. Needs a few lights & a winch. Is mainly a toy hauler & dump runner. Only one rust spot inside a wheel well about the size of a half dollar.

I've heard a lot of good and bad about the 6.5 diesel.

I've heard they're cheap, efficient and tow well but don't have the best reputation in terms of reliability.

Have you had to do anything with yours?

The computer that control the injection pump(pump modulated driver p.m.d.) was mounted down under the intake from GM. They overheated from the factory. I own 3 and the pmd has been relocated and a heat sink attached before me. Problem solved. I've installed diamond eye 4 inch exhaust on all 3. S&B cold air intake on to 2 1995s. The 3500HD had a k-47 filter housing like a backhoe factory. The 2500 suburban gets 20 mphs easy. the 1995 3500 has a A-Team turbo and kojo tune and propane injection. It gets 15-16 mph. Just upgraded to a 140 amp alternator too

2011 Tacoma TRD Sport, double cab long bed
>What mods you got?
new Falken Wildpeak AT3W (265/70/r17).
looking into some rally lights because light bars are tacky and I'm blind.
recommend me a tri-fold bed cover.
rockers will be next. eventually new suspension lift, but it is perfectly fine as it sits for the kind of /org/ I do. Also, I want to get the bed lined, but that's not something I need right away.
utility and capability (two things)

pic related. the color is really growing on me.

>Everything about this pic makes me soft
homosex detected

fix this.

comfy. minus the stickers.

Lol, do you drive that truck in the rain?

Why wouldn't I?

2004 Chevy Silverado 2500
6L

Haven't done much for mods on it, I don't mind it how it is now.

what would give me better gas mileage in a shitty old 2.5l MT ford ranger with 240k miles and 500lb in the back and engine pinging if i push the gas pedal too hard

WHILE there headwind against me and/or slight incline
go 55/60mph in 4th gear or
gas it to 65/70 in OD/5th gear?

how often do you go camping? what does the inside look like? i urban camp in the back of my truck most of the days. sometimes i go to the woods and if the weather is nice and i got a babe with me, we take the canopy off

my lil (MT) ford ranger i got from my uncle in 2008 for 1500$ with 120kmiles. my dad was trying to get me to buy his (auto) saturn sedan instead.

since then its probably been 3kin maintance. i go through tires like a fucking moron so i buy $30 used tires and my ex recently went to pick up two tires for me and spent one hundred and fucking eighty on them. one is delaminating at the moment and they still have like 80% tread, fuck.

so yeah when i got it i would sidejob landscaping, dumpruns and furniture deliveries off craigslist. furniture deliveries were the easiest so i started focusing on those. indian and chinese techy people all drive mini econo cars and i eventually got them passing my card around their buisnesses. i would give them high quotes (factoring in the tip they wouldnt give me) and then let them haggle me down to the price i thought was actually fair, lol.

then some tweaker taught me the scrap metal game which was like treasure hunting and then i started dating a girl who lived across from pallet city and got into that game as well

when oil prices tanked, so did scrap metal prices and i swapped out my highsides for a campershell and started travelling/hobo-ing

...i really miss that spatula

I dig the Ram OP. my best friend drives a Blue Streak 1500 Sport and it's a really nice truck.

here's mine:
2014 F150 King Ranch 3.5L

BDS 6" lift
F150Lifts Bilstien coilovers (set to about 2" for 8" total lift)
Pro-Comp add-a-leaf
American Force Trax 22x10s
Toyo Open Country M/T 37x13.50R22
Leer 100XL topper with Thule Aeroblade roofracks and a bunch of other accessories
Bedrug
2013/14 F150 Limited OEM grille with 3 amber marker lights
JW Speaker LED fog light assemblies
Recon black LED side mirror lights
AFE intakes
AFE intercooler
AFE hot and cold side charge pipes
Ratstat 170* thermostat
Solo off-road downpipes
MBRP 3" catback (ordered a 4" a couple days ago)
AMP Research power running boards
probably 20+ custom tune files from 5 different companies through an SCT Livewire TS+
a whole bunch of other small stuff

I'm going to get into audio stuff next; I want to keep the factory touch screen and all of it's functions so I'm planning on a JL Cleansweep or similar sound processor so I can use aftermarket subs and speakers to their full potential but audio is definitely not my forte so I'm taking my time. once that's taken care of I'm going to see if I can't find a suspension setup like Fox or King that's a little less stiff.

I dunno, I just asked because that one wiper blade looks fucked.

oh yeah I have a catch can too. I've got the UPR dual-valve. when it's warm out I hardly ever need to empty it at all but in the cold months last year it was filling up in about 2 weeks.

2000 Chevy Silverado 2500 and 1997 Subaru Sambar

99% of the time if i dont need to drive my cars i just take the Sambar. 4x4, carbureted, 50mpg and $20 for a tank of gas.

Ram 4 door 6.5' bed

>What mods you got?

Nothing

It gets the job done

thanks i guess

Is this the next 3k civic pasta

Fuck that looks good

What would an S10/Sonoma even look like? Had an old square body S10 that got wrecked because some autistic cunt ran a stop sign on her phone and I'm still fucking mad

That was the best truck ever. Anemic ass 2.8 V6 4 speed manual. Truck was all out of fucks to give by the time I got it.

>battery strap broke. Hit a bump and welded battery to hood
>took a turn too hard in the rain and curbed it. Hard.
>seen airtime multiple times
>had two different tire sizes at one point

Still started (with some persuasion) and ran like a top every day.

Forgot pic.

1992 K1500
Vortec (not TBI) crate 350, 4 inch rough country lift
Love absolutely everything about it and wouldn't get rid of it for anything, but I especially love just how /comfy/ it is

Gonna post sister's truck too to help fill the thread

>pic related

76 F150
390 bored and stroked I believe to 428, good parts except for the shit Edelbrock carb, 6 inch suspension lift, 3 inch body lift, got a brand spanking new paintjob recently (well after this picture was taken) in the same factory orange

I left the oil pan undone for a year, how fucked am i? i have religiously sprayed her internals with PB blaster and MMO every 2 weeks though and rotated her every month or so
84 F250 4X4
351W+Borg & Warner T18 with whatever transfer case they had for this model
Dana 41 up front with Dana 60 in the rear

Dude. No shitposting here, I'm 99% sure I dated your sister for a couple months, you might know me..

Kill yourself, faggot

yes
>f150 king ranch

man, I love this truck.

reply to this, user.

I bet you love sucking on vaginas too bitch

I hope so. I love the attention

thanks scbro. I was hoping you had some cool plans for your F150 because I loved your black truck haha

I'll pass, but thank you

Everytime you post your truck, it looks like it gets higher and higher.

Thanks homeboy
If you don't know my truck you don't know me

mirin, but can you take it on the freeway?

This is gary the 01 tundie. I bought him wrecked on the cheap from a family friend and slowly cobbled the front back together.

I also replaced the brakes with the bigger calipers from later model years, replaced the struts with bilstein 5100s, and swapped in heated seats. I plan to lift and run 33s but it came with practically new mall terrains and I couldn't get the coils to compress enough with the cheap vatozone tool so i can't be fucked for now.

I love how it has a bulletproof taliban engine

No plans for it for now. I just use it to daily (when I’m not driving the Kia) and pull my trailer. Your truck tempts me though.