Albion General /albg/

What is Albion Online?
From their website: "Albion Online is a sandbox Massively Multiplayer Online Game set in an open medieval fantasy world. It has a fully player-driven economy; all equipment items are player-crafted. You can freely combine armor pieces and weapons in our unique classless system – you are what you wear. Explore the world and tackle challenging PvE content. Engage other adventurers in small- or large-scale PvP, and conquer territories. Gather. Craft. Trade. Conquer. Leave your mark in the world."

>Is it F2P
Albion uses a Buy2Play model with an optional subscription.

>When can I play?
Right Now

>What do i do?
Get to T4, make your way to Caerleon and Join BAKA, experience life in the sandbox as a merc/terrorist guild.

>Guilds
Currently, the only Veeky Forums guild playing is Baka
joinbaka.com
discord.gg/Tn5P373

>Builds
albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds

>Guides/Info/DBs
albionhead.com/en/
albionhelper.com/
forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Board/75-Beginner-s-Questions/
albionhelper.com/Haytor
albiononline2d.com/en/map

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gC8BEA5
albiononline.com/en/killboard/guild-comparison?items=Guild:O386xjOERpmNhmaPcmJS3g,Guild:YwlzOlMVRRq8N76g4Nvsyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me a quick rundown on all the different mage specs.

Shoutout to potion making master-race.

>holy is credit to team
>frost is cc
>fire is aoe dps and useful for zvz

The rest are shit don't play the.

is that jizz?

GREAT AXE

YES
NO

>buy t3-t4 gear in caerleon
>go to the newb cities
>sell it for 10x times more
>buy carrots for like 80
>sell for 130 back in caerleon

I'm making 200k every 10 minutes and eventually some guy is going to gank me and loot 20k carrots off my dead body and be confused as fuck

honestly this game is boring. everything is so fucking boring. I don't know why I even play. whats the fucking point of the grind..

when does it get good?

is it fun with a big zerg guild? because small guilds are boring as shit.

for dps in dungeons, its bretty gud/10. For pvp, not so much, WW Doesn't do much damage solo

Can you select enemy units without auto-attacking them? For example I want to use invisibility to get close to my target and then fling him away but if I am too close to him I'll just attack him first because left click = select unit.

I don't wanna use RTS controls.

Confused newfag here. So to craft t4+ I need to go find a shop in some city, feed the starving faggot and only then can I craft? Does that mean I need to get an island asap?

stop shilling your guild and posting the new thread before 750 posts just to shill the guild

go pvp you shitlord

2nd nonbaka guild for vg is AHX
discord.gg/gC8BEA5

>Expecting manlet "tito" Flores to get guildies if there was a second option he posted
the man has severe insecurity issues. this is nothing compared to TERA and EVE days

tfw people really want to join the reddit guild of albion

They wanna join self hating spics?

>Pyromancer
Typical fire stuff. There's a few damage over time effects and there's some AoE abilities. It's got some usefulness, but damage is all it really brings to the table.
>Priest
Single target heals and shields. Pulls aggro like a motherfucker in PvE and earns you the ire of your tank, but shines in PvP.
>Arcanist
You buff your allies, restore their energy, you give them shields, you pick one person in your party to become an absolute madman for a few seconds. It's pretty fun, but nobody plays it solo.
>Frost Mage
AoE abilities, slows and roots. It's the classic cold style of magic. Very viable for PvP, very viable for PvE. A lot of bad players have flocked to it for these reasons.
>Warlock
An emphasis on damage over time effects with some beam spells. Curse your enemies and see them driven before you. Reduces the amount of healing received on enemies. Reduces armor and magic resists.

Also, obligatory baka is garbage.

Xrd for buy gold now

>the gold market dipped to 179
why the fuck aren't you buying gold if you're over 110k user?

Dip already happened, its rising now.

you forgot druids

What's the goto city for t4 crafting and commerce?

Don't be silly. Druids aren't mages, user.

>Druid
Healing over time effects and AoE heals. Also can increase resistances, but most forego the resistances in favor of keeping people alive.

Whats your favorite weapons so far guys? Been using the double bladed for a bit but gunna check out the Halberd.

When the servers laggin so bad you have to sit at the map changes and portals for over 2 minutes without bubble just to get out

What's a good way to make lots of cash? I've been mining and collecting stone. Idk what to do. I just want to be a market jew and pvp occaisionally after I make money.

Sell that T3 at Caerleon son

It is. The few moments of excitement you can ever have are bound by those hours of boredom in between.

You're never going to really get fair fights, whether small group, large group, or solo, and if you're in a huge group killing people, you're not getting anything to make it worth it, nor a challenge.

For organized pvp, I say this lightly, you have to play the game at an autistic level that people that will never even reach that point will defend.

The PVP system is janky and strongly favors either complete carebearing, or zerging, which most of the PVP community doesn't enjoy at all.

This game is destined to be a few "big" guilds playing for years, mainly from Russia or other shitholes since their computers can run it, and the time barrier to entry will be too great for anyone to ever compete.

DoA.

My favorite is the battleaxe, but I've been using the polehammer recently. Which I've seen literally nobody else use so far. It's really amusing to see someone think they've managed to get away just to smack them from across the screen and stun them for 7 seconds.

Double bladed gets shilled really hard here (along with just about everywhere else) because it has both crowd control and a movement ability. It's the ganker brainlet weapon of choice. What these babydick idiots fail to realize is that aside from killing gatherers it fucking sucks. It has almost no damage, it doesn't do any kind of damage over time, it doesn't cut through resists or even offer a silence.

i use claws

Yeah, the low damage is why I'm moving away from it.

I wish the claws weren't so comically large

>Just got kicked out of AHX because i had the audacity to ask for reimbursement, after being told to feed the entire GI's stores

Well fucking a, guess i go solo for a while

J O I N B A K A

>using the guild island

is your whole guild comprised of new players?

>joining a Veeky Forums guild
>ever
It's your own fault really. Don't feel too bad about it though user. That fucking sandnigger Theris and his room temperature IQ lackeys are entirely irrelevant in this game.

That's what you get for joining a fucking streamer's Meme Guild.

Yeah you should be concentrating on your guild territory out in the BZ but having some back ups in caerleon that cost literally nothing to set up is absolutely brainless, no reason not to have some stuff there so the market re-sellers have a very fast and easy turn around.

there is no reason to have a guild island with plots (unless you are an autistic progress guild and missed the plot rush day 1 but still want day 1 t4)

its good to keep the flow of people coming in and out. Especially when you want a steady stream of t2/3/4 refined in relative safety and ease for the lower guildies

enjoy gettin assraped everyday in PvP by people with brains who farmed out some quality gear instead of camping BZ portals all day with a shitty T4 zerg

Your general is dead, just like your game. This general is a containment zone for Shogun's samefaggotry. The first Albion general on Veeky Forums had a link to Shogun's guild, what a coincidence right?

Seriously, fuck off to /mmog/.

>Go to BZ for first time.
>25 Faggots camping the portal.
I can't solo can I?

I don't know why you think it wouldn't be honestly.

because deep inside i believe people on Veeky Forums are decent people

>Guildmates say BZ farming is lucrative.
>Go to BZ.
>Gorillion Guys camping portal.
>Comeback in 15 minutes.
>No one.
>Try to kill a moose.
>Gorillion man swarm appears.
>Bolt back to portal.
>Wait again.
>Go back.
>Gorillion man zerg still wandering around portal.
How the fuck do you even do this shit?

find a further out BZ or get into a guild and run with them

>travel a few zones away from any portal
>still get tracked down and murdered

mmog is dead kiddo

You can always play easy mode by joinning a masive 6 gorillion normie guild with territories and farm easily

Are there any good resource maps?

resources and mob camps change every day

Bullshit.

im laughing so hard
>shit in aa
>shit in bdo
>shit in albion

why even play if you're that bad

>0.6

kill yourself anime fag

sHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LOSER BAKA IS THE BEST GUIDL AND STUNT IS MY BEST FRIEND

Shut the FUCK up turkroach

What makes this game any different or better than games like Conan Exiles or Ark? Other than just camera perspective?

Serious question.

I want to get into it but I just get this vibe that it will be another grindy mess filled with a toxic community that dies in a few months.

>he thinks im from ahx

>thinking it's me
>getting this man
I wish it was me. But it's so much sweeter seeing you get so mad at someone who is on the outside pointing out how shit you guys are.

Actually they do. Try to camp an Uncommon material spawn. They change every few hours.

Also few tidbits on gathering...
>Wearing the gathering set can trigger a Gather Bonus, you get double fame and additional mats.
>ROugh Stone is more valuable then some T3 and T4 mats in the right markets.
>Wait out the BZ camping. The zerg swarms are already starting to tear eachother apart when they realize they're making 4k a kill that's mostly going to whoever snapped it up the quickest.
>Make the most of your gathering. Kill mat mobs so you improve your combat at the same time.
>Utilize labourers for additional mats.

how to join ahx?

>Try to camp an Uncommon material spawn
I figured that was just for the enchanted property though and that the nodes remained in the same place.

PM Theris

this game literally looks like a giant pile of shit
runescape makes this game look good

Is AHX worth joining?

It's a small guild, in the process of upgrading to t5, pretty helpful, knowledgeable, and we haven't sold out.

Baka claims to be the only Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums guild but we're the real, non-normie infested guild. Purebred

I have a job and can't play 18 hours per day. Baka it is then.

>baka it is then
enjoy your normie autistic screeches and le me me spouting
AHx has plenty of people who work. You can play casually with us. We just don't want fedora tippers and retards.

Anyone from AHX online?

t. retards that have .5 kill fame

jsmoov

pm Theris in game

>1 (ONE) baka member has more kill fame that all of ahx
holy KEK

have you not read your own discord chat

>pulling bits out of out designated shitposting channel
Enjoy your shitposting general channel and bribing my members with your virginity to get them to join your shittier guild.

should i waste money on a personal island? what does it give me that I can't do in a main city or guild hall?

Islands provide farms. Guild islands do not get those.

>baka led by Mexican manlet
>AHx led by a turk
>both a stream meme guilds
>baka has more reddit memes and cheese berger quotes over voice comms when you are trying to group pvp
So idk I rather take small comfy guild at this point. And coming from bdo that has baka at 20ish people in guild atm where the erp guild gas 59, the try hards have 66, and half vg/half normie has 90 players. This is what I expect from albion online if not worse because smaller community

>not finding a comfy group of randoms to start a guild with

I hope to see you guys out there, but I would bet that any guild started through Veeky Forums is a fucking meme.

I upgraded my island to 3/6 and started farming right away because I thought I could turn a profit before the markets went to shit. Boy, was I fucking wrong. I've sunk over 300k silver into farming and I've managed to make a measly 10k off all of my yields thus far.

Don't fall for the farming meme.

anyone know what happened to share the load? i was in that guild in alpha and i had so much fun with them

Got in a instance with one of your members. Complete shithead. Have some standards for your members.

I've been seeing a whole bunch of baka members around t4 zones just collecting shitty resources. Probably bots.

>bots
/report [name] [reason]

How do you fuck up farming this bad?

>not making a v3 yet
come on user ive been typing things specifically to get put in your little collages ;_;

Have you seen the markets? Also, it doesn't help that retards (or alts) who don't care about their focus are watering their friends plants for free. There's a massive surplus of cooked foods and veggies everywhere.

Their final plan, in its entirety is to "farm the hell outta black zones and upgrade island"

the guild island btw, is at 2/6, despite "getting 250k an hour on a slow day" by theris' own account

How far along is Baka anyhow? Do they have t5+ crafters or a decent GI?

>buying island upgrades when you dont need more building plots

Its this kind of inefficient use of taxes that i would expect from a leftist guild such as baka

>decent GI
Nope. They just zerg and pvp and "will upgrade their GI later"

afaik it was literally only for alpha, they used TS3 right?

make the smart choice, join BAKA

albiononline.com/en/killboard/guild-comparison?items=Guild:O386xjOERpmNhmaPcmJS3g,Guild:YwlzOlMVRRq8N76g4Nvsyw

Oh he actually shills his stream? Thought that was just shitposting