>pharmacy is dead
>venture capital is literally impossible to get into now
>real estate is dead

the fuck are we supposed to do

>the fuck are we supposed to do

Buy ethereum

Memecoins

biotech, machine learning

also none of your industries are dead you just need to be competent to make some bucks

women studies you shitlord

Who is this sloot tute?

Buy the dip.

>the fuck are we supposed to do
Find a way to improve one of those industries and get rich off it

There comes a point when any and all holes are plugged and only those with enough capital to do so, can make money.

I mean, when automation kicks in... how will people make a living? It will be Google and the like who make the money.

Right now is the window of opportunity is closing faster than ever before, and I don't just mean death/old age.

>Make a viable simple product
>Get an investment
>Make money
>Invest in more capital intensive projects
>Make more money

A sponge with a smiley face was valued at $50 million. Think of something and make it

>A sponge with a smiley face
what

Oil, infrastructure, and defense for the impending Keynesian reset.

Hemp/Marijuana

Canopy is already preparing to fuck that up

Tech and healthcare are easily some of the largest growing fields in the US right now, just go look at the job reports.

Quit making excuses for being a failure.

>*blank* is dead

no you stupid bitch faggots. The TV and internet just tells you its dead because they need to fill air-time and pump out more blog articles. You can do whatever THE FUCK YOU WANNA DO. Turn off the news channels, get off of Veeky Forums and reddit, and go do it.

It was on that show where people present product ideas to rich people who are rude about them but sometimes offer investment instead. I forget the name because fuck TV but it has an animal in it, I think.

Shark Tank? You joking?

Yeah that sounds right. Not joking. It did look like the kind of thing millions of idiots would buy from an infomercial.

I bet I can guess which investor picked that one up.

Food industry will never die

turning retirement homes into homeless shelters could be an impressive venture $

spongebob

Scrub Daddy. It's not really a sponge, more like a hard foam pad.

Pretty much my opinion of them too. I'd sooner not launch a product at all that deal with those assholes.

>All industries reporting record profits
>Biz claims they're dead
>muh automation maymay
>plz gibe basic income

I forget that facts don't matter on this board

>he doesn't realize the extreme oligopolies these companies have

start making rarepepes and become a pepecash day trader. That is my plan at least

i never got this, how can you stop people from altering a pixel and posting the same memes over and over?

Lay down and rot you fucking autist memesters basement dwellers. All you neet is 400 a week in neetbuc to fund shitposting hermit life.

>Picasso is dead
>Walt Disney is dead
>Steve Jobs is dead

>I'm dead

tech industry is fine.

the rest I agree.

Invest in knee pads they'll go through the roof

>none of your industries are dead
True, but I really wish people stop lying about how demanding certain industries are.
>Recently applied to an entry-level job
>See the other guys applying to it as well
>Bachelor's degrees in Computer Science/Business and multiple certifications
>Obviously lose job to one of them
>Talk to one of them
>Says everyone is on the same boat, they are all spending the last bits of their savings on certs when it's not making any difference
>Companies only hire for specific certs, and even then only temporarily to set up their networks and security systems, then they're let go
>His last job led him on for 3 years, promising him a full-time position as soon as they get security clearance
>His company never got it, instead outsourced that part of his job and let him go
>Has been working temp network admin jobs ever since

Underrated

None of them are dead. Populations are just so high that there are probably many other candidates for the job who are better than you. Step up your game

>he thinks im talking about being a wage cuck