Has anyone ever bought you a car as a gift/have you ever bought someone a car as a gift?

Has anyone ever bought you a car as a gift/have you ever bought someone a car as a gift?

No.

Yes.

Maybe

I don't know

Can you repeat the question?

kill urself op

I got a bike once when I was but a child.

My mom gave me her 1996 volvo as my first car

yeah my grandparent's bought me my first car because they were stressed about me driving motorcycles everywhere

i took the car and still drive motorcycles everywhere

>Dad pays me my bike license
>Dad buys me my first bike
>Be a lazy fatfuck so bad grades
>Bad grades so end up going to a university for lazy fatfucks that aren't worth for the university of the province's capital city, 1 and a half hour away from home.
>The bike hasn't enough power (125cc) for the journey, need a car or a bigger bike.
>Dad pays me my driver's license.
>Dad also buys me my first car.
>Nearly totalled the car going out of the road
>1800€ worth of damage
>Dad also pays my college tuition.

I'm a disgrace and don't deserve nothing of all the things that he does for me, and I don't even know how to pay him back everything. The only thing that I'm doing good is in my studies, I'm trying hard in that because I don't want him to see me as a failiure, and for every subject that I finish with honors I get another one for free. That way my tuition costs him less. But because of that I can't get a part time job to pay him the license, the car and the costs of the wreck. I just don't want to be a burden for him anymore.

YOu're already showing appreciation, which your dad understands.

Just keep working at it user, you'll be able to pay him back and more when you finish school.

I got a w201 190 mercedes as my 18th year birthday gift.

>t. in a similar situation
I know that feel, but as long as you finish what you start and get a gud degree & job you'll have more than paid him off

A friend of the family bought me a brand new truck when i turned 15
My parents wanted to teach me responsibility so they made me get a job and pay half of it back

I got a VW Golf Mk4 from my dad when I passed my driving test. Was also for my sister and brother but I drive it 90% of the time with my dog.

Dad bought me a classic muscle car while I was in high school. One day I plan on doing the same for him

My dad bought me an old Toyota pickup for my 18th birthday with some sort of mutant engine that had parts from different years that shouldn't have worked together and additional mystery vacuum lines that confused multiple mechanics. I'm sure he thought he got a good deal on it until the $2000 smog compliance overhaul.

Do hand me downs count?

At least you've got a loving dad, mine once stole money from my saving box, just to say one.
He explicitly said that I'm not worthy of having my own car nor a driving licence right now as I'd only be a dead-weight, also buy a 2k€ shitbox me would be like "shutting up a crying baby"; ironically his parents paid for him both the driving licence and a brand new car when he was a youngling.

Buy a 500+ cc bike and throw your dick on the table. Assert dominance.

Dad won't let me and a few buddies store a classic that were buying on the lot. It would be funny if it weren't my life. It's like a reverse of the usual roles where dad has a classic and the kid just wants to play vidya.

He claims to want a gen1 mustang but honestly if I showed up tomorrow he'd probably bitch about insurance. The only cars he's owned for the past ten years have been camrys. FUCK.