/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #89

Konami office motto in regards to farming edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>Yami Marik is currently at the gate until August 3rd. You can unlock him to add to your LD collection
>"Super" Mai will be in duel world early August. More details soon
>The Pairofsocks Brothers will return to the gate mid August
>A "long awaited duelist" will be available to unlock at the end of August
>The next full box is coming July 31st, lots of Thunder and Machine support
>New mini box has some fire and zombie support
>Restructor Revolution will be limited to 1 in August. Overpowered box URs remain untouched. Really gets the brain juice flowing, huh?

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

How do I raise my Cerberus deck points from 6000 to 8000?

Reminder to get your 2nd gamushara from the trader

Daily reminder that Hazy Flame Sphynx has been bugged for 23 days.

Third for fuck Red-Eyes, fuck Toonfags and fuck the streak win system bullshit

Keep up the fight, fellow Sphynxbro. Fucking Konami, she would've appeared in the Finals if she were working.

pot of benevolence, abyssal designator, and heal spells to get to 100lp. 2x blue medicine, 1x mooyan curry, 2x abyssal designator, and 3x pot is popular iirc. that or union attack a vassal.

Pot of benevolence is to keep the duel longer right? It's common but it's from a booster I don't care about.

More like Lazy Game Fix lol

No, it's to recycle heal/damage spells so you can get yourself to 100lp for the meaty LP on the brink bonus.

Hmm. I bet to get 3x copies of these it will take like 5000 gems. I think I will have to make it without it.

I have 2 Brohunders and 3 of the rest of the Thunder Family. I'm sure I can make something out of this, but nothing's coming to mind. Does anyone have any suggestions on what kind of win condition to make out of them?

The Atmosphere

RAISE THE AMOUNT OF CARDS PER BOOSTER TO 5 KONAMI

at least for the 200 booster packs.

It can't be that I draw over 30 boosters and don't even get 1x of the COMMON card I need.

Most cancerous decks in the meta right now:

1. Zombie eyes
2. Toon faggot
3. Natria poorfag

>"summer" sale
>ends at 3PM July 28th
FUCK. I was putting it off.

Thunder Nyan Nyan

Was there a leak a while back about E-Heroes? Or was that some fake shit someone made up?

>find yourself inside a castle
>but you can't find the exit
>it's almost like this place is some kind of shifting labyrinth
>you are getting hungry
>then you stumble upon a little fiend
>she is human shaped, but you can tell she isn't human
>she asks you if you want something to eat
>of course you do, and she speaks English, that's handy
>you can eat then ask her for the exit
>she brings you to a dining hall, with a feast prepared
>amazed, she tells you she is the Heiress to this estate
>now you are certain she knows how to get out
>finish eating and she takes you to her quarters
>ask her if she can help you find the exit
>she lets out a small giggle as she slams you to the floor with her fiend powers
>she tells you that there is no exit for you, you are her newest toy
>you now realize you are unable to move as she removes your pants
>she tells you that she will handle everything, toys are meant to be played with after all
>while you should be in a panic, you quickly realize tight fiend pussy is nothing like a human, the pleasure is unbelievable
>you can't think about anything else really
>after she plays with you for hours, she finally tires out
>that fiend magic kept your dick up the whole time
>as she falls asleep on you, she mentions she might have introduce you to the Empress
>perhaps life here won't be so bad

Don't bitch, I never even got to take advantage of the sales. They were outright glitches for a ton of users and the 2 for 1 deal never even fucking showed up.

Some were leaked but just like the syncrho/xyz stuff that doesn't mean it's coming anytime soon

Is this any useful in PvP?

No.
Nice.

too slow and can be destroyed easily, better off with crystal seer or jar of greed just to burn your deck

Found a Marik playing Rabbits. Is that you, user?

>watching the Yugioh TV show while auto dueling
>mfw someone in the TV show activates the same card as me in the auto-duel at the same time

What card?

To the F2Ps here:

How many days have you played?
How many packs have you opened?
What's your highest rank?

Shiiiiiiiet. Goddamit I want some of the shit that series past DM introduced. Even just having E-Heroes would be neat. What I really want, however, is Synchros.

>he actually found a good use for Right Back At You
Damn

Giant trunade when? We already have anti magic arrows so we should get that next.

plat 3
I had been working to get a deck for kog (gk) but after spending countless gems gk fell off the meta and I realized I really don't like the gk playstyle. so now I really don't have fuckall capable of digging out of legend so I'm just continuing to fuck around in plat 1 with meme decks. I don't think it's possible f2p to keep up with the meta.

JUST

148 days
1166 packs
platinum 2 back in the hgg/relinquished/gk meta

Can someone post a good Phoenix deck? The one on gameA is garbage.

You forgot the part where your dick powers activate and you start taking control of the situation. She realizes your dick is way too powerful (feels good) and begs you to slow down. Her pleas only drive you on as you speed up forcing her to cum uncontrollably. You've now completely taken hold of the scuffle and have your way with in every position imaginable. "She'll definitely remember this."

>referring to cards a males

Brazilian Portuguese never fails to disappoint.

Shutup Mexican retard.

Blame Konami Translation Team.

Dumb Drumpf poster.

When?

>new set is full of Ice Barriers
>they probably will be meta in this shitty game

>Dumb Drumpf poster.
MAKE DUEL LINKS GREAT AGAIN

When?

I had Plat 3 in the WCQ but I couldn't get the last 5 wins

Stupid decks beat stupid people

When?

When?

You should have reset a long time ago holy shit you're retarded.

Just got my 9th econ lmao

What if they add him to the game but you have to buy him for $1000?

maybe, but none of the ones we got have any of the control effects. probably because, if i'm remembering right, several of them have the "Tuner" label.

just draw engine and one good general but it's not raiho

193 all consecutive
Plat 4 this season, previously Plat 3 before change.

I just watched the Electric Overload preview video and it makes me sad for the future of this game. There are so many cool decks, but since konami is so stingy with gems, literally no way to get the cards we need.

200 packs x 3 run throughs for the necessary UR and SR cards is 30,000 Gems. And that's just for one fucking pack. I don't know what Konami is thinking, but the vast majority of the player base is NOT going to stick around if they keep trying to wring every last fucking dollar from us.

The funny thing is that I'm totally willing to spend some money to support the game and get some of the new UR cards. Except that even if you spend a little money, you're not getting jack SHIT for what you buy. For example, lets say you spend $30 on the new pack. Know what that gets you? 36 packs. That's all. 16% of what you need to spend to get every UR and SR. What's the point of even spending the $30 if you're not even close to getting the cards you need anyway? I get it, they need to make money, but this game is going to die if they don't stop being so fucking greedy.

>thinking you're required to blow through a box at 100% completion three times in 5 seconds

maybe the problem is you moron

Now that duel links is so popular, something like that would probably be DMCA'd immediately.

you aren't supposed to collect every card in the game, and if you think you're supposed to go through a box 3 times then you're fucking retarded.

I don't remember saying it had to be "three times in 5 seconds". You do have to run through the box three times to get the necessary UR/SR cards for certain decks, which was my main point.

>maybe the problem is you moron
Maybe the problem is you make shit up without reading my fucking post

>if you think you're supposed to go through a box 3 times then you're fucking retarded.

-I need 3 of these UR card for these decks
-To get three of each, I need to run through the box three times

It's not that hard to understand, is it?

you don't need 3 of most URs to play the game. there are many instances of URs you can get away with just 2 of, so what?

this isn't dueling network, get used to not always having a playset of everything.

you need to in most cases to keep up with the meta
if you're a casual gamer then you'd be correct

It'd be a lot better if the packs worked like this:

Full Box Set:
>100 Packs
>1 of each UR
>2 of each SR
>5 of each R
>6 of each N

Mini Box:
>40 Packs
>1 of each UR
>1 of each SR
>3 of each R
>5 of each N

But that'll never happen lmao

>farming Tea
>she summons a monster
>my field is completely empty
>she doesn't attack me

WHY?

the only UR that you need a playset of for a top tier deck is Gozuki and maybe Wyvern. If you're trying to collect 3 URs of any other card you're literally throwing gems away.

Exactly. If you play casually, then yeah, you don't need to worry about collecting the right cards. But if you want to actually play competitively, you're kinda fucked unless you pay.

if you think you need to blow through every box three times to reach KOG you're probably just not very good at yugioh

even assuming a very very generous situation where you only go 50% in for a full set of the UR cards that you are required to reset three times for because you can only do 1 UR per box, that's still 15,000 gems.

Like this user said Let's say you just have to go through the new box once. That's 10000 fucking gems. Where exactly are we getting these 10000 gems from? Duel a thon? Where we get maybe 400-500 from the entire event?

Just give discount for old packs like 10 gems instead of 50.

not only that but this would be perfectly reasonable if these sets came out like every three or four months with other card injections into the game to keep the meta 'fresh' but they are seemingly coming out every other fucking month.

Even at just 5k gems each set to keep up, you will always be behind.

When?

>If you're trying to collect 3 URs of any other card you're literally throwing gems away.

The problem is that even if you go for a "cheap" deck that only requires 3x of a common card you might have to go through quite a lot of packs before you get them. For example I am 50 packs into Ultimate Rising and I have yet to receive even ONE Javelin.

why are you even going after enchanted javelin anyway? it's not even good.

Since no one replied can anyone help me make my phoenix deco better?

185 consecutive days
1082 packs
KoG this season with 2 Wyvern and 3 Insight.

For farming decks.

Javelin is a must-have for every Destiny Draw deck

you're literally throwing away gems if you're trying to go through Ultimate Rising at this point.

Try to build Red-Eyes when each of the key cards are Ultra Rare and from different packs, plus some are event exclusive with low dropping rate.

I'm playing them with only one Wyvern, Insight and two Spirit.

Even if you waited for them to finally print the 2000 ATK beaters so you wouldn't be explicitly powercreeped out of vanilla creatures, you can't, because you can only hold 10k gems at any time lmaoooooo

Day of the ban coming soon faggot

Oh. For Draw Sense LP loss. Didn't think of that.

>He doesn't understand how powerful Destiny Draw is
Do you even Heart of the Cards?

plus there's more powercreep than attack and defense values so you'd just get powercrept again anyway

When?

I'll be honest, I'm fucking surprised how they managed to get this game down the shitter with power creep in less than 6 months

Less than 6 months and we know have 1 card combos that place 2400 monsters on field, skills that place them for a life point cost and the equivalent of Solemn's Judgment in Champion's Vigilance

well I mean there isn't actually anything wrong with that, it's inherent design to a game where there are literally no resources. YGO has always been about insane one turn combos. I would just think that we would get there at a much slower pace.

>you're literally throwing away gems if you're trying to go through Ultimate Rising at this point.

But what about Sphere Kuriboh, Magic Jammer, Wonder Balloons, Twister, Order to Charge? Also some farming deck cards.

You don't reset a booster without getting what you want.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH
This SR was my top priority from Marik, since I was fascinated by it as a kid when I saw it in Yugi's duel with Strings.
I couldn't be happier with Duel Links right now.

>you're literally throwing away gems if you're trying to go through Ultimate Rising at this point.

Sphere Kuriboh is the only one that will consistently see play in ritual based decks but Magic Jammer, Wonder Balloons, and Order to Charge have all been either never really that useful (Jammer and Balloons) or powercreeped (OtC is generally worse than Tribute to the Damned)

>since I was fascinated by it as a kid when I saw it in Yugi's duel with Strings.

Same, it's one of my favorite cards just because of the art and unique effect.

It's really not that good in a 4000LP format, but I don't even care. I want to build a deck around them somehow.

Cyber Stein with Revival Gem stall

not really, OtC is chainable meaning you can chain it to something that would remove your monster (say Super Rush Headlong or Tribute to the Doomed) while also having combos with Enemy Controller.

However, outside of Sonic Bird, Order to Charge and Kuriboh Ultimate Rising is worthless now

Man I should have rerolled Ultimate Rising for Sphere Kuriboh when I first got the game ;_; now I will either have to forget about Kuriboh or prepare to waste my gems on a lot of useless cards.

fairy's smile jam defender

Make an exact replica of the level 45 SD masked beast deck

>shadowslayer
>inaba white rabbit
>drillago
>anti-magic arrows
>right back at you
conjuring up a spicy meme right now
DO NOT steal

please show meme

How many gems can you get when you level up everyone past 30?