Would a manual tranmission + tune make one of these fun...

Would a manual tranmission + tune make one of these fun? Obviously something like a Mustang would be faster and more fun, but I want something solidly built that doesn't rattle and creak like the shitboxes Ford/Chevy/Subaru/Nissan/etc makes. After driving a Fiesta ST around, I'm a little tired of it and would like some quality.

Other urls found in this thread:

audi.ca/ca/web/en/models/a4/s4-sedan/build-price.html
auto-news.de/test/einzeltest/daten/anzeige_BMW-340i-im-Test-mit-technischen-Daten-und-Preis-zur-Markteinfuehrung_id_37056
edmunds.com/bmw/3-series/2016/long-term-road-test/2016-bmw-340i-whoa-wait-how-fast-is-it.html
carthrottle.com/post/a-bmw-m240i-is-faster-than-an-m2-in-this-speed-comparison/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why bother with these understeer mobiles if you want manual and fun?
just get a 340i and opt out for the M Performance tune, 4 seconds 0-60, plenty of fun on corners etc.

>doesn't want rattle
>buys audi
lol

> German cars
cringe!

Literally this, don't bother with upmarket """"AWD"""" VWs

>japanese/american cars
no taste/poorfag confirmed

>53k CAD starting
Can't afford it

Abt offers a Stage 1 tune which delivers 425hp and 0-60 in 4.5sec. If you go for upgraded downpipe and intercooler too you get 480hp and this should be enough to even beat a GT350 from the line thanks to the AWD system.

But S4 starts at 63k CAD
audi.ca/ca/web/en/models/a4/s4-sedan/build-price.html
>0-60 in 4.5 sec
Lol a stock 340i does 0-60 in 4.1-4.2 seconds

My mustang doesn't rattle or creak.

>wrong wheel drive
get a chevy ss

This, I dislike German cars in general but if I had to have one it would only be a BMW or Porsche

>but user, they don't make those anymore

get a manual b7 s4

There is too much oversteer

t. poorfag

Thats what you get buying vagshit

Have you even driven an F80 3 series? I’ve driven every model and they all lack steering feel, even on the 340i w/track package and M Sport package.

It’s just like all the magazines say, BMW has lost their steering feel in all their cars

Good lad, they’re the patrician tier germans

>2017 BMW 340i 0-100km/h in 5.1 sec
auto-news.de/test/einzeltest/daten/anzeige_BMW-340i-im-Test-mit-technischen-Daten-und-Preis-zur-Markteinfuehrung_id_37056

Why do fanboys always need to lie when it comes to facts and figures?

>tfw the BMW M4 has a 0-60 time of 4.1sec
Busriders please leave this board it makes me sick how you spread your lies to win an argument.

I'd understand porschefags or merc fags acting like their cars are expensive but audibrainlets?
Lmao.
There's 20 pages of 100-3000 eur audis with quattros from 80's to 2010's
And theyre not even good they're just badge swapped ff volkswagens

You can keep your literal brainlet brand that is only good for badgewhoring outside europe

I just learned Audi sells auto trannies

I don’t get this meme. The TÜV reports from 2016 showed that the Audi Q5 had the best results in the class of mid size SUVs and the A6 3.0tdi was the most reliable car in the range of big sedans with Diesel engines. But yeah busriders from Veeky Forums and memes will know it better.

>every single 335i/340i locally is AWD because muh snow
Is BMW's AWD any good or should I keep searching for a RWD?

4.1 seconds with a 1 ft rollout and that's the stock 340i, it is faster with the optional factory tune.
edmunds.com/bmw/3-series/2016/long-term-road-test/2016-bmw-340i-whoa-wait-how-fast-is-it.html

Both are fine, depends on if you need awd or not.
BMW awd is rwd biased which means low/no understeer

Lol read this they literally state the 340i is just as quick to 60 as the M4.
That's awd traction for you.
M240i xdrive is capable of a 3.9 second 0-60 btw

>1 Source on the internet who states that the 340i is as fast as the BMW M4 with 100hp more and the better suspension
>362.078 sources who tested the 340i in the range of 5 seconds
Guess wich source a true fanboy will use to proof his argument

>M240i
>3.9sec
Is this bait or just the usuell busrider bullshit? Even as a bmw fanboy I have to call you out on your bullshit.

Germananon here. Just because I love to call fanboys out on the bullshit they talk I checked the official times on the german BMW website. They give out all data as a .pdf on the german website to every car they produce.
>tl;dr fanboys lied like they always do

Jeez if you just want to drive comfortably get an A4 with the 225 hp engine, granted 0-60 in 6 seconds may be slow for some people but it's great fun driving anyway.

Which source tested it in the 5 second range?
340i can do 4.4 second 0-60 times all day long and that's without the optional factory LSD and tune.
>not knowing manufacturers always post slower 0-60 times
also
>not knowing the difference between 0-60 mph and 0-100km/h
M240i has 320hp and is slower on paper and it is faster than the 365hp M2.
carthrottle.com/post/a-bmw-m240i-is-faster-than-an-m2-in-this-speed-comparison/

>some one proofed me wrong with official numbers
>“IMAO everyone knows manufactures give out slower numbers because people love slow cars“
Kys right now faggot you make us all look bad.

Retard the official M5 F10 0-60 time was 4.4 seconds too yet it was always doing 3.8-3.9 second times in real life, it's the same with the new M5 F90 too.
Btw the official number is 4.6 seconds not 5.2.

>TIMING
>CHAIN
>GUIDES