Can you tastefully mod a mk5 Celica ?

Can you tastefully mod a mk5 Celica ?
I've seen either stock or rice

celicaas look good my mane, if they're treated properly.

>tfw no stock 5 speed tarbo spooling awd comfy machine

feels really bad my mane

Get the carlos sainz front clip and hood and some nice wheels and you're golden.

Mod the internals all you want, but for god sakes don’t mod the extort, and don’t get “muh rim”, the stock ones look just fine

>buying a non GT FOUR/All Trac Celica
>ever

what

there are plenty of modified ST185 Celicas.

Sounds like you look in the wrong places

Low on money, need a daily with 4 seats but I want something more enjoyable than fabia
Made the thread out of curiosity mostly

Yeah, just don't fuck with the exterior and you'll be sweet.

Yeah I was joking about buy a non-GT Four Celica. Im sure the celica makes a great daily. My dad had a ST165 Celica when I was a child.

Most people don't really tastefully modify Celicas in general, I dont know why but there are a few that do look ok

I was optionally thinking about getting headlights like in the pic or changing the front bumper in the future since the stock one from non-gt4 looks kinda ehh to me ( seems like a good option) but I really don't want to over do it

>Bronze wheels and massive fart cannon
>>Look good my mane
That's rice my man

forgot to mention good tires/wheels before that

They're ugly as hell so chances are anyone who has one is tasteless. The answer is nope.

can you please post a tastefully modded mk5 celica that isn't riced

i dont think you know what rice is

can you please stop shitposting and post a tastefully modded mk5 celica that isn't riced

thats a 240sx buddy what are you talking about?

multiple have been posted ITT already

They're hard to find/rare and if you do find one better be prepare to she'll out some cash

I know, I meant the type of headlight alone

link them plz :^)

see

I used to own a FWD one, they're really, really small. You could fit a child in the back seat but don't expect to fit anything more.

Really want one but the manual ones never show up on my craigslist

Is it enough space for 2 manlets to fit in the back atleast?

thank u

>tasteful
>mod
Pick one.

>tasteful
>Celica
Pick one.

honestly no. my 8 year old nephew barely fit in it

>mfw My first car was a red Mk5 Celica
>mfw I wrecked it one of the few times I took it out to drive.
>mfw still have it and dont know what to do with it. Too much sentimental value.

I needed a DD for school and I wanted something that wasn't common and fun to drive. Plus I love the look of the car.

fix it idiot, it cant be that hard