Wifemobile

Wife needs new car. Currently has 2009 Corolla S that is slowly falling apart. Want to trade in. Looking at 2018 Honda HR-V for practicality. What say you Veeky Forums? Decent wifemobile or no?

>2009
>falling apart

I thought toyotas were reliable?

>0 rear quarter visibility
>rear door handle
>obvious rollover risk
truly the wifemobile

Minivan, you tard. Moar space inside, better visibility and, oddly, better resale.
Toyota or Nissan vans are gud for the price, so is the Chrysler Pacifica.

It's got those fancy side camera things when you hit the turn signals tho.

How did your wife manage to kill a Corolla?
My mom's been driving the same 93 Corolla for the past 16 years and she hardly does any maintenance on it.

Damn Toyota really has dipped in quality.

>2009 Corolla
>falling apart

>mfw Veeky Forums falls for obvious bait

Lol I just fixed the shit out of mine. Those cars are great and I get 32 mpg. It's a nice daily driver. A lot better than driving e39 around all the time

Cx-5 and 9 beats it

>2009
>falling apart
sounds like you need a new wife.

BMW X1 first gen is new, actually a 3 series, has RWD biased AWD and has 300 hp. Looks like an SUV.

She'll never know the difference.

>tfw a fit is literally the same car except lower, lighter, cheaper, more fuel efficient, and more fun to drive

Get a wagon/large hatchback. All the space, none of the rollover risk and craptastic handling. (Handling=avoiding collisions=safety) Plus, you can find some pretty cool wagons and hatchbacks that are even enjoyable to drive, and they don't carry the stigma of a stereotypical white suburban family that has given up on fun in life and has zero clue about cars. Think stuff like Mazda 3/6, Subaru Impreza/Legacy, or if you want to fork out the big bucks, there are plenty of Audi or BMW wagons that are really cool and fun.

>2018 Honda HR-V

CPO 535d just makes sure you make and put a big ass note about using the green handle for fuel

Your wife did ruin a toyota

Dad has an HR-V, seems to be enjoying it, so why not

>2009 was 20 years ago

>driving 2015 civic
>uses same engine that was introduced in 2006 civic
>tfw realizing my engine is 12 years old

Consider the following: Wifey knows hubby will buy her a new car when the current one goes to shit, so she's sabotaging and neglecting it on purpose because if there's one thing a married woman loves it's showing off her status.

>practicality
I love how people buy crossovers for "practicality" yet everytime I see a crossover on the road there is a woman alone driving it.

My wife likes the Durango so I went and bought an r/t, which she has no idea what it means. I get a fast fun dad mobile and she got what she want. Don't be a fag, a fucking Honda mate???

Jesus Christ they designed a little fuck mobile. Make sure not to buy my daughter one, thanks for the heads up user.

Don't get an hrv the interior is trash. Sure it's a Honda but it isn't all that comfortable.

The Fit had a nicer interior imo, oddly enough.

>having a wife

I actually own one of these. Its a pussy magnet. Oddly and painfully hard to imagine, right?
>wow user, cute car....car we go for a ride in it.

Reading my comment back hurts, but its truth.
>Women love cute cars.

This, at least minivans have a purpose and genuine utility (hauling people with the seats up and cargo with the seats down), crossovers are mediocre at everything.

I keep hearing this repeated from some shitty article. Nice job dumbass sooo creative, you get all the good boy points. Now fuck off you tryhard

I've seen this before, my coworkers wife started abusing the fuck out of her car when he got a promotion cause she knew he'd lease her a better car if hers crapped itself

Just got my wife a new accord. Last years model v6. Comfy car that has all the luxury shit we were looking at Lexus for. Good on gas and should be a good ride for the next 10 years.

I don't know what article you're talking about, Im just a dude whos owned a van

Get a mazda cx5

>practicality
>station wagons provide the same space while not being total pieces of shit