I'm considering getting the CRZ as my first car. It's under $10k, has good fuel efficiency, and is reliable...

I'm considering getting the CRZ as my first car. It's under $10k, has good fuel efficiency, and is reliable. Should I go for it or is there a better car for the price?

Other urls found in this thread:

orlando.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2011-honda-cr-ex-6-spd/6428135657.html
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/d/2000-honda-civic-ex-coupe/6427049207.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go for it OP, they're reliable,easy to park,and not autotragic

thanks user

Bedford Rascal's better for less price desu senpai

It's shit and slow.

Civic for 3k is a better car for the price.

Yeah, but it lacks the modern conveniences of the CRZ

What are those? A 3k civic has a/c, cruise control, sunroof, and can be upgraded to have an aux jack.

Mainly the backup camera and
Bluetooth

agreed, super easy to park, no frills, huge hatch space, good sound system. itll be the shitbox that survives the next 15 years, kinda like how the old saturns were badass and stuck around while the later-model saturns are all in scrap heaps.

contemporary expected upgrades such as backup camera, bluetooth, etc, while not a ridiculous markup.

its a meme because it looks like some kind of hot hatch but in reality is base veloster tier slow.

Of course you'll have pretty much everyone try to race you because, well they know they'll win.

If bought for the MPG's and semi practicality I could see it being a good buy, very niche car though. I certainly see it being a nice city car though it lacks 4 door practicality.

The biggest issue to me is, it tries to be a sports car and fails horribly and I just dont know WTF they were thinking when they made this bastard thing.

>he needs a backup camera
I mean this with good intent: please do not drive. You don't have the necessary skills and will be a danger to yourself and others.

get a load of this poorfag lmao

it's a nice-to-have not a necessity

>in reality is base veloster tier slow.

Might as well get a Veloster. Lighter, yet more interior space, and faster for virtually the same fuel economy.

The CRZ is virtually worse than a Veloster in every way actually.

It seemed pretty obvious that it was made as a hybrid hatchback so you get good fuel economy and space. I really doubt anyone thinks it's quick

people wanted it to be a CRX but its really a Del Sol

I bought my crz because i drive over the sf bay bridge three times a week to commute, so im not really driving just hanging out in traffic. not everybody wants a "fast" car, just whatever works for them.

I bet nobody even knows its a hybrid.

orlando.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2011-honda-cr-ex-6-spd/6428135657.html
Should I do it?

Kys faggot. Bluetooth is shit and backup cameras are unnecessary.

Wow thats cheap. But then again. Its got 100k miles.
Not sure of the longevity of a Honda hybrid, but it is a neat very modern looking car.

Fuck no. Never buy shitboxes from dealers.

Get this instead
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/d/2000-honda-civic-ex-coupe/6427049207.html

Take your 3k civic meme elsewhere

It’s not a meme. That one has double wishbone suspension and weighs less than a shitty crz so it would be way more fun to drive

It's $500 too expensive.